TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to toss another perspective in there. On paper BD would certainly show as the more responsible person, and really, there would be a VERY small chance that CD could have gotten custody given his past criminal activities plus the sheer cost of attorneys....

So the more responsible parent is the one who's boyfriend had a sick hobby...geez, this girl was really doomed...

Drug tests are done for employment. I have never had to do one to obtqain licensure in a state. But I do have to have background checks done for licensure. I am licensed in appx 10 states.

A close friend of mine moved from Canada to California and then Virginia and she definitely undergoes drug testing as part of her nursing career-now whether this is through the employer or in order to obtain liscensing I am not sure.

o/t but anyone getting any work done today at the old job??? I'm sure not...but need to be. I just can't believe all this came out. If Billie had anything at all to do with this, participation, cover up, etc. - then give the girl an emmy and academy award. Because you could have knocked me over with a feather.....

No, no work going on here, I need to be fired!
Ya could have knocked me over too.....

o/t but anyone getting any work done today at the old job??? I'm sure not...but need to be. I just can't believe all this came out. If Billie had anything at all to do with this, participation, cover up, etc. - then give the girl an emmy and academy award. Because you could have knocked me over with a feather.....

Same with me, until she described herself as "a wonderful mother". All things considered, it seemed an odd statement even before seeing the affidavits this morning. Set my alarm bells a-ringing but I haven't had time between then and today to think it all through. Still can't rationally explain why I reacted to that turn of phrase. I have spent this entire case open to all possible reasons for HD's disappearance -and that little comment made me do a double-take at BD.

So now Billie doesn't want to talk...I thought it was all about Hailey no matter what came out...

MOO

i believe she did receive a ride maybe from a co worker that day

she was not at work till 7pm as left about noon to report her missing thus again someone would of had to of driven her from work to the police station

Money for drugs, but not the most important license renewal. I'm not a nurse, but wonder what the license fee was. Thanks.

Mel
exactly...I was reading comments, the other day, about there not being much Christmas money, & I was feeling sorry for their financial straits. But, they found the money for masks, (of all things), a New Years party, narcotics, Shawn quit his job, Billie didn't seem too concerned about, fixing her license, they were living in a house, still in Clint's name. No, these people had money for the imprtant things.

& also, & this is where it becomes tricky, she obviously had custody, & the house, etc...there's only so much he could do. take her to court, & say they're 'abusing' his daughter? family judges hear that in almost every custody case, & assume it's said for retaliation purposes, or to get out of paying child support. & it usually is. & I read where a friend of hers, brought up his arrest record & living arrangements, & asked that Billie not be judged for his actions. lordy. Court would've been all about who could make the other look the worst. but, with that said, I'd like to ask people to not judge Clint, for Billie's actions. LE will get to the bottom of why Hailey was in that house. I hope.

I thought Clint and Billie were still married. I am not blaming Clint for anything much less Billie's actions. Clint has a friend that is a registered sex offender that offered to look for Hailey. He uses drugs too. He didn't step in after SA threated Hailey's life. I think it's safe to say, he is not father of the year. BD is certainly not mother of year, so that leaves HD and DD with no one to watch out for them. JMO

Same with me, until she described herself as "a wonderful mother". All things considered, it seemed an odd statement even before seeing the affidavits this morning. Set my alarm bells a-ringing but I haven't had time between then and today to think it all through. Still can't rationally explain why I reacted to that turn of phrase. I have spent this entire case open to all possible reasons for HD's disappearance -and that little comment made me do a double-take at BD.

I know it hit me wrong because in another case, the term "mother of the year" was used to describe a woman who killed her two-year old child. Now, whenever any term like "wonderful mother" comes up in defense of someone accused or suspected of a horrible crime against a child, it makes my skin crawl..

I'm still wondering if Shawn would hide, & then jump out at Hailey, while wearing those danged masks. Why have the stupid things, if he couldn't enjoy them.

Originally Posted by isa
They met on Myspace.

And to answer the question of where this info came from - BD said so herself on Nancy Grace. I actually watched that night and heard it.
(do I need to link that??)

That's where I heard it, too......from Billie on NG. I probably should have mentioned where I heard it. Sorry...

If someone calls NG tonight. Please ask about BO's phone call record. Who was Hailey talking to on the phone?

IMO, LE is probably the only one that will know who Hailey was speaking with on the phone via cell phone records.

Trying to find a link for the presser at 4pm, does anyone know who is carrying it live?
wondergirl... you need to get over here to my screen with your windex and some bounty cause my diet coke just shot all over it!!!

LOL

if history repeats itself there won't be a stream...

In light of all the recent news maybe they can throw it together today....

Man I hope she is saving her strength for a Nancy Grace interview tonight!

I bet you a gazillion monopoly money dollars she backs out and doesn't appear on NG's show tonight...

above BBM - I found her saying that to be very odd as well. Almost defensive if that makes sense? As a mother, I thought to myself "how would I describe myself?" and as hard as I try and the fact that I do the best I can do to be a great mom, I would never say "I'm a wonderful mother." I would say "I do the best I can. I have my faults but I really, really try" or something like that. Make sense?

For Fluffernutters sake!

You guys haven't started hating on MCR have you? They aren't a bad band! Their video with the girl at the beginning in the church is called "Helena" and the song is about one of the band members grandma's dying.

Simmer down!

* Note - I read one post, and it was saying they looked at the first 20 seconds or so and then determined them to be satan worshiping or some other BS.

Don't make blanket generalizations, k?

So now Billie doesn't want to talk...I thought it was all about Hailey no matter what came out...

Is there a link? Haven't read that yet! Thanks...

check out the scanner feed for Hailey asap
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6000615#post6000615"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC