TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet you a gazillion monopoly money dollars she backs out and doesn't appear on NG's show tonight...

I think your gonna be hard pressed right now to find anyone that would back her....

I bet you a gazillion monopoly money dollars she backs out and doesn't appear on NG's show tonight...

I bet Clint doesn't back out.

exactly...I was reading comments, the other day, about there not being much Christmas money, & I was feeling sorry for their financial straits. But, they found the money for masks, (of all things), a New Years party, narcotics, Shawn quit his job, Billie didn't seem too concerned about, fixing her license, they were living in a house, still in Clint's name. No, these people had money for the imprtant things.

As a lot of people do.... I remember being at my 1st exes friends and asking their little kids if they were going to the carnival tonight, no, my dad said we don't have the money. They had no toliet paper, and no money for anything fun for their kids but sure had the weed. There are many more we've seen and can think of. It's sad...

Billie should probably have a lawyer by now, or very soon, and if so she won't be going on NG or anyplace else...

So the more responsible parent is the one who's boyfriend had a sick hobby...geez, this girl was really doomed...

Just remember... I said "on paper".... Most likely, none of the sordid details out there now would have been revealed had HD not gone missing.

(If I recall I think that is the video/song they wrote as a tribute to one of them's aunt who had died...Helena??)) Help me out here MCR fans. My daughter had the dvds of them.

Someone a long time ago mentioned Hailey going off and committing suicide. I have to say that possibility stays in my mind, but not as much as SA harming her.

That was probably me ... and it's still in the back of my mind as a possibility. I wonder what kind of stuff Hailey likes to listen to? She doesn't come across as at all emo to me but I have been surprised many times in the past by seemingly "straight" kids who underneath were "emo" in attitudes / emotions.

For Fluffernutters sake!

You guys haven't started hating on MCR have you? They aren't a bad band! Their video with the girl at the beginning in the church is called "Helena" and the song is about one of the band members grandma's dying.

Simmer down!

* Note - I read one post, and it was saying they looked at the first 20 seconds or so and then determined them to be satan worshiping or some other BS.

Don't make blanket generalizations, k?

Knew I was close --- aunt, grandmother, it was something. At least I had the name Helena right.

That was probably me ... and it's still in the back of my mind as a possibility. I wonder what kind of stuff Hailey likes to listen to? She doesn't come across as at all emo to me but I have been surprised many times in the past by seemingly "straight" kids who underneath were "emo" in attitudes / emotions.

Hailey's grandma questioned H on FB about some things she was posting and H said they were song lyrics...they sounded a bit disturbing...

I haven't since this case broke...Ack!!!!

No work here either - husband will blow a gasket. I'm supposed to be working on my resume, looking for a job, and doing laundry - ACK is right!

Question. Can anyone speculate why SA went to work, had a soda, looked at his supervisor, then walked out?

Supervisor said he wasn't fired as SA told the police.

This part of the story is really eating at me. Was there something at work that he needed to pick up? Create an alibi?
Just so odd to me.

MOO

Mel

No work here either - husband will blow a gasket. I'm supposed to be working on my resume, looking for a job, and doing laundry - ACK is right!

Question. Can anyone speculate why SA went to work, had a soda, looked at his supervisor, then walked out?

Supervisor said he wasn't fired as SA told the police.

This part of the story is really eating at me. Was there something at work that he needed to pick up? Create an alibi? Just so odd to me.

MOO

Mel

IMO Billie told him to, to create an alibi. But he was supposed to get in a argument first.

So Billie is looking even more guilty now?

You need to use your magical luck and get through on NG tonight and ask about BD and what she thinks of her now?? And why she still sticks by RC while you're at it!! ;)

No seriously, I wonder what the friend thinks of BD that was posting on here. The one that said that we should listent to what BD says. Did she have her snowed as well??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee