TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered too why the two withdrawals? Why not take out all of the money at one time?
2 different debit cards - probably 2 different banks and it was a generic ATM (his and hers - ya know?)

“My last girlfriend broke my heart so I broke her jaw.”Oh God!

Not long ago I was watching forensic files. There was a murderer that was caught because of the letters he was writing, and they had a letter expert compare the letters to some of his writings.
They solved the case because of the odd way he incorperated odd wordings.
One exact sentance was:

She broke my heart so I broke her neck!

I think SA is twisted and dangerous!

I believe that is lyrics to a song...

above BBM - I found her saying that to be very odd as well. Almost defensive if that makes sense? As a mother, I thought to myself "how would I describe myself?" and as hard as I try and the fact that I do the best I can do to be a great mom, I would never say "I'm a wonderful mother." I would say "I do the best I can. I have my faults but I really, really try" or something like that. Make sense?
I doubted Billie's story, from the beginning, but I thought it was more because she was covering something, for her man. maybe not an eye witness account, but something. But, on NG, when she related how she didn't want him in her house, I picked up something kind of fake...like a fake defiance, of how she stood up for her kids. because she lived there, knew him very well, knew her kids were scared of him, & NOW, we here about the threats, from a year ago. I wonder why she didn't bring that up, & explain it all away to NG. I guess she's used to lying her way, out of everything, but she is tripping me out. I won't believe another word she says, unless it's backed up by a LDT.

Remember everyone - no bringing info from the scanner thread here!! No discussion of what goes on in the scanner thread. Keep that in the scanner area!

If you have watched more than one or two "slasher" films, you'd know that the "good girl" who keeps her legs together and doesn't "party" survives. The second you have sex and/or use drugs in one of those films, you may as well bend over and kiss your @$$ goodbye...

In a nutshell, SA is describing her as a stereotypical horror movie victim.

I dont like horror flicks ...I like the ghost and paranormal type stuff I dont do blood gory

so thanks for explaining

RE. juggalo's and ICP - my boss listens to ICP at work. i dont like it at all, the lyrics are vulgar and creepy. this is a quote from wikipedia -

"As the public face of the Juggalo subculture, Psychopathic Records and Insane Clown Posse have repeatedly denounced violence within the fandom. Many of the crimes, including murders, have been labeled by Alex Abiss (former CEO of Psychopathic Records) as being just crazy individuals finding an excuse for their actions"

RE. the mention of MP3 player in the press / ipod in the affidavit - i would imagine that the media would not call it by the label "ipod", instead opting to use a generic name of "MP3 player" as its a brand as could go against advertising neutrality rules?

RE. The material in the bedroom regarding horror and murder etc. in the affidavit - there is the mention of sex, please correct me if im wrong cause i havent got it in front of me right now - the majority of people that show a "healthy" interest in crime cases would not get "turned on" by them. also, it is very specific things that were printed off. i wouldnt imagine people with a normal interest in crime would be so specific in what they read? if you looked on my history on my laptop i dont pick and choose the types of crimes i show an interest in, its pretty broad. also i google and research evertything. im a geek not a psycho and it would show. maybe im wrong - MOO

RE. SA being the possible perp and BD not knowing or helping or whatever? in the UK there was the girlfriend of Ian Huntley, Maxine Carr who covered up for him when he killed two little girls and got imprisoned for it, and also four women who were sentenced this weekfor child abuse and sexual assault because they were all individually trying to impress a man they'd met on facebook and each believed they would have a relationship with him. he only even met one in person. one of them said that they would have never ever done anything like the terrible things that they did before knowing him, but that he changed her perspective on the world. I feel BD may be involved. in that way or more sinister.

*sorry, this thread is moving so fast and i typed this all an hour ago then had a visitor, it might not be relevant anymore.*

As for the 4pm presser, isn't today a day we were supposed to get one according to their new schedule?

(If I recall I think that is the video/song they wrote as a tribute to one of them's aunt who had died...Helena??)) Help me out here MCR fans. My daughter had the dvds of them.

Someone a long time ago mentioned Hailey going off and committing suicide. I have to say that possibility stays in my mind, but not as much as SA harming her.

Yes. Helena. A copy of the dress was available at Hot Topic for a while. My daughter wore it to her Homecoming Dance in 9th Grade.

Gosh, I'm off to take my kittle ones to an arcade / indoor playground to let off some steam since we're buried in snow ... but I'm scared to leave the thread. I'll be a million posts behind when I get back.

Hoping for Hailey to be found ALIVE and safe by the time I return.

Remember everyone - no bringing info from the scanner thread here!! No discussion of what goes on in the scanner thread. Keep that in the scanner area!

Thanks so much for your friendly reminder.....I had just posted some info from that thread. But thanks to you, I promptly deleted my post and avoided the time out.:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Do we know for sure if SA is staying with Mom or is it Grandma?

Is there a presser? Does anyone know where they'll show it? Wasn't it supposed to be at 4pm? I am lost! Sorry.

Wow as usual thread is moving fast! I got pulled away earlier after asking for info on the Juggalos - husband insisted I finally had to take my turn shoveling some of the 2+ feet of snow we have out there!

Anyhow, thanks for the bits of background those of you who responded - I'm definitely not someone who thinks that "the music made me do it!" is any kind of defense, but I did wonder if the macabre/horror angle was something that perhaps the more hardcore members of the ICP subculture were into, and if that might be where SA/BD got into it, or met others who have similar interests, etc.

Me, I'm an old grunge girl still myself, and yep, before that I listened to my share of the Smiths/Morrisey, the Cure, Bauhaus, etc, when I was feeling angsty and morbid! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member