TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much for your friendly reminder.....I had just posted some info from that thread. But thanks to you, I promptly deleted my post and avoided the time out.:crazy::crazy::crazy:

I'm here for ya, my love :D. We all forget sometimes!

No work here either - husband will blow a gasket. I'm supposed to be working on my resume, looking for a job, and doing laundry - ACK is right!

Question. Can anyone speculate why SA went to work, had a soda, looked at his supervisor, then walked out?

Supervisor said he wasn't fired as SA told the police.

This part of the story is really eating at me. Was there something at work that he needed to pick up? Create an alibi?
Just so odd to me.

MOO

Mel
I'm thinking, maybe to be seen and accounted for, & then try to sneakout unnoticed. but who knows. Maybe he got there, & heard his masks calling his name, so he left.

No one actually sent Billie money via the account info that was posted here did they?

Not me!

:truce:

My goodness if she can spend money on drugs, then I say I'm keeping my money as I could use a haircut (which I haven't had in 9 months). I'm tired of cutting it myself.

Mel

I've asked that about three times today and no one answers me. :confused:
immediately after he was at his mom's (where computer taken from) than iirc it was reported he went to Granny's house...

but with all the mistruths, half truths, and other tidbits of worthless knowledge who the heck knows right? I will go back and see if I can find anything more on it... iirc most of his whereabouts came from the nancy grace shows/interviews with BD

That's okay! This thread is moving WAY fast!!
  • But sometimes I feel ignored. Like everyone hates me.
:(

I :loveyou: Not me, I think your great. I just didn't know the answer to your question

Excuse my ignorance but how common is it for a SD/parent to sell an older child for drug money/debts?
I hope not many. :(

I have no idea. I hope not many too. I just wondered because it stated the police thought she had been kidnapped and SA had taken her to another place against her will. I"m wondering why

Insane Clown Posse was a favorite of Klebold & Harris of Columbine school shooting fame.

I don't know about ICP if it was around that year even, but KMFDM was the shirt Eric wore. Lots of graphic lyrics and KMFDM bragged about being associated with the massacre.
However, back to the topic. Crazy people will read into whatever sick message they want to hear.
Michael Meyer fans don't often react the scenes either. we are dealing with a delusional, mentally ill man. SA.

THANKS FRIENDS!!!!!!!!! :D :blowkiss:

Yes, I believe she lives in Dunn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members