TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's okay! This thread is moving WAY fast! But sometimes I feel ignored. Like everyone hates me.:D

What it is,we're looking up things while posting and when we come back sometimes,pages have went by so we don't see everyone's post all the time. :)

Is there a presser? Does anyone know where they'll show it? Wasn't it supposed to be at 4pm? I am lost! Sorry.

45 min countdown.
i too would like to know if there is a link online to the presser.

thanks!

I have no idea. I hope not many too. I just wondered because it stated the police thought she had been kidnapped and SA had taken her to another place against her will. I"m wondering why

I don't know about selling a child permanently... but I have a friend (grown woman now) whose mother used her to pay for drugs. She would take her daughter (starting at age five) to buy drugs. In order to pay for the drugs, she allowed the man to have his way with my friend. :( I think it's more common than we think.

I don't know about ICP if it was around that year even, but KMFDM was the shirt Eric wore. Lots of graphic lyrics and KMFDM bragged about being associated with the massacre.
However, back to the topic. Crazy people will read into whatever sick message they want to hear.
Michael Meyer fans don't often react the scenes either. we are dealing with a delusional, mentally ill man. SA.

or a run of the mill devious psychopath.

I've asked that about three times today and no one answers me. :confused:
According to BD on NG the other night - SA is staying with grandma. That makes sense as LE confiscated mom's computer and kept it as evidence - so he has no computer there and we've heard that grandma does have one and internet too.

HTH

It never ceases to amaze me that with all the high profile crimes and court cases that detail how the perp was found and convicted because of cell phone/computer records that these genius' don't know to not use them.

Does anyone have the internet link to booking sites at the local jails in the area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth