TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Called them again just now. Re-emailed the info as well. Someone is supposed to get back with me.

Stace,
Good job... and thank you for searching... that had to be a very creepy experience for you that day

I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but.....
I have Verizon. I can log into my Verizon TXT online.
From there I can text anyone else who has a Verizon Cell phone.
I listed all the cell phone numbers on my 'Verizon TXT Page'.
From that page, I click on a number/person I want to text and a text box pops up.
I can type my text, hit 'Enter' and the text goes to the cell......who I clicked on the list.
I like my texting done online through my Verizon page when I'm home Because I'm much faster at typing than I am texting.
I can also click if I want my text responses back to me to come via text on cell only, website only or cell AND Verizon website.

OT: Now that she's a bit older, I bet your daughter is more beautiful than ever!
ok - so he doesn't necessarily have to have a new phone. Good to know.

becareful referencing things here and on haileys page. Its quite easy to see who you really are over there and match it with here.
again.............
protect your identity.

I'm not posting on that page......I have no worries.

FB says SA's arrest has not been confirmedhttp://www.facebook.com/find.hailey.dunn?v=wall

There's no new information as to whether an elite search group will be coming to West Texas to search for Hailey Dunn.
Earlier this week, the director of Texas Equusearch told KTAB News he spoke with Texas Rangers Monday morning. At the time, Tim Miller said as soon as investigators have a good enough lead to pinpoint where Hailey could be, he's expecting a call. Miller did add that if investigators can't find what they're looking for in the next few days, TES would likely go to town.

Over the last two days, TES has said Miller is not in the office and is the only person who can comment about Hailey's case.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330756

oh boy i see the shiit has hit the proverbial fan so to speak.

Their interest in true crime wouldn't bother me at all if their other hobbies were golf, gardening or volunteering at the local soup kitchen instead of acting like Michael Myers, drug use, horrorcore rap, cutting up deer with a chain saw, inquiring online about wanting to commit mass murder, etc.

the thanx button wasnt enough!! this is exactly where im at with this too...

can someone let us know when its 4pm in TX - i am hours away, its nearly 10pm where i am

also, i was the one that asked about donating to billie, but i didnt do it, i started to feel funny about everything so decided not to.

Thanks! It is my pleasure to go help. I just wish I could help more. I have been so drawn to this since the first day I read about it. Today in the affadavits I discovered Hailey and my oldest son share a birthday which makes me even more drawn to it (if that is even possible). I just want that baby girl to be found.

Stace,
Good job... and thank you for searching... that had to be a very creepy experience for you that day

Come on 4pm! Get here faster!

Yep, Grandma is in Dunn, Mom is in Big Springs.

According to the interview Haileys Dad gave today he stated that he's going to Odessa(sp) because of a lead

Does anyone know how far Odessa is from SA's Grandmothers house?

Oh geesh,I'm worried that since we know one party of the case is reading here,others might be that are involved and get a step ahead of LE if they've put her somewhere.KWIM

can someone let us know when its 4pm in TX - i am hours away, its nearly 10pm where i am

also, i was the one that asked about donating to billie, but i didnt do it, i started to feel funny about everything so decided not to.

20 minutes from now els

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member