TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buckle in kids........the ride is fixing to start. Make sure supper is handled and dogs walked.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/slasher_missing_teen_colorado_city/

“I also think Hannibal Lector and Patrick Bateman (American Pyscho) are original killers...” he [SA] said on the site. “They both have a sick and twisted view of life...But they also can put on this mask of sanity fooling everyone into thinking they are somewhat normal ppl...”

Does SA fancy himself another Hannibal Lector or Patrick Bateman?

Does anyone have the internet link to booking sites at the local jails in the area?

I don't think there's an online link. I think you have to go in person... but I think we'll know soon enough. I think that's why the presser was scheduled today for 4:00.

Which FB has something about a possible arrest, not seeing it...

Wonder why media is not camped at her house and see if LE are there.

i saw a twitter via interceder that KTSX is camped out waiting for presser but no live feed links anywhere that i can find

becareful referencing things here and on haileys page. Its quite easy to see who you really are over there and match it with here.
again.............
protect your identity.

Ok - these trap cameras with the missing cards. That area needs to be sealed off - IMO. TES needs to get there ASAP and look there.

As for what I think happened and who's involved in what.

First thoughts, I just have one (and this is after reading everything that has been posted including all affs. and articles)

Look to BD for those cards. I get a very strange feeling she was the "camerman".

'nuff said?

As for computers. This is why SA is at grandma's. They took mom's computer and KEPT it. Strange that they downloaded the drive and she called and said she was coming to get it - so then they immediately booked it into evidence. Mom (and SA) no longer have a computer. BUT, grandma does. And that's where SA is staying (according to BD).

Phones: We know from cz that LE kept BD's phone but she now has another. We know from BD herself that she's been in contact with SA (texting). So, what has he been receiving those texts on? Does he now have another phone? Is he using grandma's.

Have to really wonder what poor granny thinks about all this. I'm kinda concerned for her safety - KWIM?

I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but.....
I have Verizon. I can log into my Verizon TXT online.
From there I can text anyone else who has a Verizon Cell phone.
I listed all the cell phone numbers on my 'Verizon TXT Page'.
From that page, I click on a number/person I want to text and a text box pops up.
I can type my text, hit 'Enter' and the text goes to the cell......who I clicked on the list.
I like my texting done online through my Verizon page when I'm home Because I'm much faster at typing than I am texting.
I can also click if I want my text responses back to me to come via text on cell only, website only or cell AND Verizon website.

OT: Now that she's a bit older, I bet your daughter is more beautiful than ever!

It never ceases to amaze me that with all the high profile crimes and court cases that detail how the perp was found and convicted because of cell phone/computer records that these genius' don't know to not use them.

I am glad, so very glad, they aren't smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw