TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, $140 will buy groceries for my family or warm clothes for my kids. I can't tell you the last time I spent $140 on myself, let alone buying drugs with it. I can't even fathom it! She had her salary cut in half at least when she lost her nursing license, that family was hurting for money. She should have used that $140 towards paying her $1200 fine to get her license back! Just tells you where her priorities were/are.

Well, WSers and others kindly refilled her coffers when an account was established for donations "for Billie Dunn" (not for "the search for Hailey")

No work here either - husband will blow a gasket. I'm supposed to be working on my resume, looking for a job, and doing laundry - ACK is right!

Question. Can anyone speculate why SA went to work, had a soda, looked at his supervisor, then walked out?

Supervisor said he wasn't fired as SA told the police.

This part of the story is really eating at me. Was there something at work that he needed to pick up? Create an alibi? Just so odd to me.

MOO

Mel

Me too.....can you imagine how he looked at him?? Creeps me out just thinking of it. I think he realized he had a whole other agenda for that day.

Did SA want the phone to ping at his job? Do they know about pings? I wonder if he took battery out for a while when it was said phone was not used for a while after 6:30 or so, unless I read that wrong?

Well, WSers and others kindly refilled her coffers when an account was established for donations "for Billie Dunn" (not for "the search for Hailey")

No one actually sent Billie money via the account info that was posted here did they?

I'm still wondering if Shawn would hide, & then jump out at Hailey, while wearing those danged masks. Why have the stupid things, if he couldn't enjoy them.

Shiver..that reminded me of a very old case, of a woman married to a doctor. And he got off on terrorizing her and taking pics of her terror. She escaped him and moved in with her parents (along with her child I believe). And he found her and started stalking/threatening her. In the course of their marriage he told her how he would kill her if she left...using his medical knowledge to torture. And, happily, he was arrested and convicted of attempted murder (?) before he had a chance to carry out his plan. The story was made into a movie. Poor Hailey.

Linda you might want to edit your post. i dont think we are allowed to discuss what is going on in the scanner thread out on the main forum.

Me too.....can you imagine how he looked at him?? Creeps me out just thinking of it. I think he realized he had a whole other agenda for that day.

Imagine the look on his cohorts face when she found out that he didn't go to work and get himself fired, or quit, he got himself a soda and made eye contact with someone. Brilliant execution of a plan. They always turn out to be cowards in the light of day and bullies behind closed doors.

moo

ahh finally caught up...I have been thinking about what SA said about Hailey...and the mask and deep ties to BDSM ..Was he punishing her for being a "bad" girl (makes me sick to even type it)
keep in mind and I havent read up on it one of the titles she printed was Good girl gone bad. Just a thought.. WHy would he only threaten to kill the 2 girls why not DD too?

Theres no doubt he wears the pants in that house BD barely weighs 100 lbs if that.

Watch the video of them sitting on the couch watch his harms ..he is almost like holding her there she doesn't look comfortable to me at all....but 35 hours of no sleep..i may be over analyzing a little.

can u link video? please

What scanner thread?

Originally Posted by tfrohning [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6000662#post6000662"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]
check out the scanner feed for Hailey asap
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6000615#post6000615"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

above BBM - I found her saying that to be very odd as well. Almost defensive if that makes sense? As a mother, I thought to myself "how would I describe myself?" and as hard as I try and the fact that I do the best I can do to be a great mom, I would never say "I'm a wonderful mother." I would say "I do the best I can. I have my faults but I really, really try" or something like that. Make sense?

Totally makes sense, because I pondered the same and would describe myself in the same way.

Did someone one say the Mexican border was only a few hours away? I hope they are keeping a very close watch on this guy.

BD knew she and SA were going to flunk their polygraphs. JMO

I think when SA got to work that morning he was already upset because he had done something and that's why he just looked at his boss and walked out. He had things to take care of that could'nt wait. Perhaps he had done something late that night before and if he was with BD in the morning, he could steer her away from peeking in HD's room. Who knows if HD was still alive even then? He also "erased" from his phone EXACTLY what LE was interested in. This sure looks like someone with alot to hide, but jmoo.

As soon as SA spoke of Hailey in a negative way to police, that was a huge red flag to me. There would be no earthly reason to do so, other than trying to deflect suspicion away from him toward her "druggie and sex" friends, or to explain the condition of Hailey, if found.

If you have watched more than one or two "slasher" films, you'd know that the "good girl" who keeps her legs together and doesn't "party" survives. The second you have sex and/or use drugs in one of those films, you may as well bend over and kiss your @$$ goodbye...

In a nutshell, SA is describing her as a stereotypical horror movie victim.

Excuse my ignorance but how common is it for a SD/parent to sell an older child for drug money/debts?
I hope not many. :(

Why run to ATM that night? Would have had cash handy, I would think...if she was sold.

I think when SA got to work that morning he was already upset because he had done something and that's why he just looked at his boss and walked out. He had things to take care of that could'nt wait. Perhaps he had done something late that night before and if he was with BD in the morning, he could steer her away from peeking in HD's room. Who knows if HD was still alive even then? He also "erased" from his phone EXACTLY what LE was interested in. This sure looks like someone with alot to hide, but jmoo.

The erasing thing is stupid, IMO, because surely they can get what they need from the cellphone company. Yeah, slick move there, SA. You really got one over on LE. *eyeroll*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee