TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, I've had a feeling for quite awhile that Hailey is no longer alive and SA was certainly responsible.

I am having a feeling that BD may know what happened...perhaps didn't actively participate....but may have helped plan this.

Truthfully, I am sick to my stomach right now about this case. Poor Hailey! IMO

That is also my opinion, or also, that Billie may not have actively participated, but helped clean up and/or cover up.

I also would not be surprised if others were also involved, however, I don't currently see any indications of that, other than possibly the 11 phone calls.

And I agree - poor, poor Hailey.

I have this feeling that Hailey is where the trap cameras are. Or at least in that area. Otherwise, why would the media cards be missing? The cameras are worth way more than the cards.
ITA... from the affidavit we already know that SA deleted messages from his phone and his mother tried to get her home computer back from LE.....

Unfortunately, I've had a feeling for quite awhile that Hailey is no longer alive and SA was certainly responsible.

I am having a feeling that BD may know what happened...perhaps didn't actively participate....but may have helped plan this.

Truthfully, I am sick to my stomach right now about this case. Poor Hailey! IMO

I could be wrong but I don't think BD knows. I think she suspects then talks to him to ask questions and he convinces her that he didn't. The police tell her things and she begins to suspect only to talk to him and he convinces her he didn't and the cycle continues until she is so confused she has no idea what went on and the drugs don't help. JMO

Were the drugs purchased that night for the two of them or the three of them?
And this is not some horrid virgin xmas gift ala Karla and Paul is it?

Sadly, according to the crap that SA said about Hailey - according the PDF, the ONLY person who ever said such things about Hailey - I don't believe this would be the case... :(... I think SA had 'harmed' Hailey before and probably threatened her if she told anyone. So the only thing she could say to people is that she didn't like him, she didn't want to be alone with him, etc. As one little friend said on a video, Hailey asked if she could just stay with her a little more so she wouldn't have to go home to SA... I think she was crying out for help, hoping someone would read between the lines.

:furious:

I have this feeling that Hailey is where the trap cameras are. Or at least in that area. Otherwise, why would the media cards be missing? The cameras are worth way more than the cards.

It certainly makes me suspicious as to why the SD cards are missing. SA would certainly know about these cameras.

I definitely hope that LE knows about this situation and can obtain a search warrant as soon as possible.

I cant stand this, i thought i was being hideously suspicious when i posted the links about SA's michael myers postings and felt guilty like i might have been incriminating a completley innocent man because of his tastes, but i have just had this terrible feeling about SA from early on, and then all that stuff and now the affidavits - if this person didnt do anything to that little girl i will be suprised. WTH is going on with all this, i have a feeling the outcome is going to be terrible and no little girl standing is going to be found :(

First let me say I am just sick...and this entire community is shocked and so saddened by these recent developments. I am still trying to catch up with everything on here.

We have numerous threads right here at WS, of numerous scenerios of what happened to the missing, and "if they did this, or that, or I hope they didn't do this or that" to the person in such great detail.

Since I have been a fan of "True Crime" back to my pre teen years, I don't find it odd that there is printed material regarding crimes of any nature. Although I prefer to have books, or a website to read about the crime, but for whatever reason, having the printed material in lieu of a book, might NOT be what it appears to be.

Although, I do find it disturbing especially since there is a missing child.

Where is he at now, his grandmother's house in Dunn?

One thing I am still wondering... The whole Scurry County statements- Wouldn't a SAR or TES be beneficial in those areas?

Also located in the bedroom was a box containing documents printed out by BD of mass murderers,serial killers,sexual sadist,murders of family members,motives from major cases and other similar topics.She said they were both interested in the topics and they were hobbies.I guess since she worked as a clerk of a medical facitility they'll appreciate she used thier printers to print all of this out for thier hobby.
Some of the material she printed out was...

The Coed Butcher
female mass murders
George Banks who killed his family
a family murdered with an ax
Robert Anderson serial killer and sexual sadist
Murders and Vancouvers Missing Women and serial killer
Photographs of a pentagram,vampires,domestic homicide
Crowley and The occult
Alton Coleman and Debra Brown,a pair killing,Brown as a good girl gone bad,and incorporating sex and death
Princes in the Tower,murder of family members who were pre-pubertal and pre-meditated suffocation in bed
Crytogram is associated with followers of insane Clown Posse,Juggalos

I am so thankful there is finally a "break" in the case. It is time to encourage her friends to come forth and tell everything they know about Hailey. When are we going to find out who she was talking to on the phone? Maybe she wasn't?

We have numerous threads right here at WS, of numerous scenerios of what happened to the missing, and "if they did this, or that, or I hope they didn't do this or that" to the person in such great detail.

Since I have been a fan of "True Crime" back to my pre teen years, I don't find it odd that there is printed material regarding crimes of any nature. Although I prefer to have books, or a website to read about the crime, but for whatever reason, having the printed material in lieu of a book, might NOT be what it appears to be.

Maybe she was getting scared of him and was doing research to see if he was like the other killers? (most likely not but thought I would throw this out there)

I could be wrong but I don't think BD knows. I think she suspects then talks to him to ask questions and he convinces her that he didn't. The police tell her things and she begins to suspect only to talk to him and he convinces her he didn't and the cycle continues until she is so confused she has no idea what went on and the drugs don't help. JMO

Except that on NG, as posted at the end of the last thread, she said she was questioned about her own participation, not Shawn's.

BILLIE DUNN, HAILEY`S MOTHER: They asked if I knew anything about the disappearance of Hailey.

GRACE: Mommy volunteers for a polygraph.

BILLIE DUNN: If I caused the disappearance of Hailey.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/10/ng.01.html

I will allow Billie perhaps the possibility of not being there when Hailey "went missing" but I believe she knew very soon after what had happened and has known all during her repeated statements on NG, pleas, etc...the only part I can't understand, though, and it gives me pause, is why she pushed for extra LE on the case, if this is ture.

Fwiw, the Princes in the Tower mystery is an historical one-- suspecting Richard lll of England of blocking the ascension of Edward the V. I guess if she'd read on that topic she could be a mystery buff. mo

I'm sure I'm going to be in the minority on this one, but I'll go ahead and say it:

I am not on the fence about BD and I'm not going to give her the benefit of the doubt. I think she is involved. Period. If I'm wrong, so be it, but my gut is telling me she is not the grieving mom she is pretending to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
capturedlive