TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think that the PDF itself (not the news article) implicates SA but not necessarily BD.

Mmkay, I am just going to say it. I might be flamed for this but, well, that's the way it goes.

The obsession with horror movies and mass murderers is being pretty sensationalized right now. I am sure once NG gets a hold of this, it is all she will talk about. I personally do not find it odd that there were printed material of serial killers in the home. I do wonder about their taste in music with the Insane Clown Posse but anyways. If they had a computer at home, I bet BD would not have printed it off. I bet they would just be reading it on a computer.

I guess if this is really odd, then I am extremely odd. I habitually read obituaries, browse Medical Examiner records online, have weird Google searches that I won't even get into, read about mass murders, look at crime scene photos, read about forensics, view morgue photos and try to find names for the unidentified etc. etc.

I admit a lot of other things are hinky with this couple, but I just tend to believe the horror films, printed content and masks and such are just NOT hinky.

So, pulling all this new info together, what do you think happened to Hailey?
I suspect both of them and think something happened the night before or early that morning, several hours before she was reportedly last seen by the boyfriend.

Sadly, I think it is too late to bring Hailey home alive.

I wish I lived close enough to help search.

Ok, now after reading it, I have a new idea... so they withdrew the money from the ATM and purchased drugs in the evening...
what if SA leaves work to be at the home with HD alone (knowing that DD won't be home) to have sex with her (gives her drugs) and she od's? With no one around - he disposes of the body somewhere around his mom's place... and hurries back home, with the doors locked, before DD gets home and then 'spews' his made up story about her going to her dad's and MB for a sleepover.

Who were those 11 calls made too during the afternoon???? The only timeline that has been given has been concocted by SA himself!!!!

JMO

I might would believe the accident OD stuff if it weren't the mask and questions on MM, asking if anyone had ever thought of killing someone with their mask on.

Except that on NG, as posted at the end of the last thread, she said she was questioned about her own participation, not Shawn's.

BILLIE DUNN, HAILEY`S MOTHER: They asked if I knew anything about the disappearance of Hailey.

GRACE: Mommy volunteers for a polygraph.

BILLIE DUNN: If I caused the disappearance of Hailey.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/10/ng.01.html

If BD has a drug problem, she is staying high as a kite, because they do not know how to cope. So I am not sure she knows what she is saying. JMO

When bigcountryhomepage.com asked Texas Department of Public Safety Senior Trooper Sparky Dean about these once private details now becoming public, he and investigators remain focused on one thing.

"I just wanted to find Hailey," Dean stated.

Dean wanted to make it clear there's still no one or two suspects in the case. He says there are numerous people being looked at and interviewed. He says developments are "still unfolding."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330726

There's a big difference, to me, between being interested in true crime, and being involved in such things as dressing up and role playing serial killers etc. Huge difference.

WOW. I am just catching up between classes. THUD!!!!

I cant stand this, i thought i was being hideously suspicious when i posted the links about SA's michael myers postings and felt guilty like i might have been incriminating a completley innocent man because of his tastes, but i have just had this terrible feeling about SA from early on, and then all that stuff and now the affidavits - if this person didnt do anything to that little girl i will be suprised. WTH is going on with all this, i have a feeling the outcome is going to be terrible and no little girl standing is going to be found :(
We had already discovered the MM page several days b4 you posted it. What i wanna know is
WHERE ARE THE MASKS HE PURCHASED???

Except that on NG, as posted at the end of the last thread, she said she was questioned about her own participation, not Shawn's.

BILLIE DUNN, HAILEY`S MOTHER: They asked if I knew anything about the disappearance of Hailey.

GRACE: Mommy volunteers for a polygraph.

BILLIE DUNN: If I caused the disappearance of Hailey.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/10/ng.01.html

But the PDF states the indicated deception regarding SA's involvement, not her own. Remember she had just found out that he failed and probably didn't really know what she believed anymore. JMHO

Mmkay, I am just going to say it. I might be flamed for this but, well, that's the way it goes.

The obsession with horror movies and mass murderers is being pretty sensationalized right now. I am sure once NG gets a hold of this, it is all she will talk about. I personally do not find it odd that there were printed material of serial killers in the home. I do wonder about their taste in music with the Insane Clown Posse but anyways. If they had a computer at home, I bet BD would not have printed it off. I bet they would just be reading it on a computer.

I guess if this is really odd, then I am extremely odd. I habitually read obituaries, browse Medical Examiner records online, have weird Google searches that I won't even get into, read about mass murders, look at crime scene photos, read about forensics, view morgue photos and try to find names for the unidentified etc. etc.

I admit a lot of other things are hinky with this couple, but I just tend to believe the horror films, printed content and masks and such are just NOT hinky.

I tend to agree; however, it really needs to be established if this was a true hobby of Billie's prior to her getting involved with SA.

SA returned to the home after BD left for work... took Hailey (against her will, according to the new document release), and acted out his sick fantasy of killing with his mask on in the woods. :(

I'm not convinced Billie was involved.

or at the Motel where the dogs last hit.
I do think drugs were involved. He may have given HD drugs to be the cool SD figure and used it to groom or abuse her.
very sick.

Ack !!! Stop posting so I can catch up !!! LOL

I'd just like "Miss Nancy" (NG), for ONCE, to do a show ADMITING she was bamboozled by some of these parents...ie...Billie Dunn, Ron Cummings (if I heard him call her "Miss Nancy" one more time, I was gonna go beat him up), etc. They come on her show, supposedly answering questions "truthfully" to help find their lost children, yet in fact, these type of so called "concerned parents" are ruining it for the HONEST parents searching for their children....not to mention...making LE look even WORSE in this case.
Are these people a bit nutty?? Don't they think EVERY aspect of their lives will come under scrutiny when being on shows like this??

I heard Billie DENY any drug involvement...she doesn't do them. Why lie?? It's gonna come out anyway. AND...you're gonna look even MORE suspect when caught in a lie.

A liar does NOT a murderer make...but it sure doesn't help, either....IMO

Why doesn't NG thoroughly research any of the guests she has on her show...so she doesn't end up looking like a big 'ol donkey???

She vehemently proclaims their innocense...beats up on callers who question their integrity....as well as beating up on the guest lawyers.

IF I ever get the notion to call her show, you can be assured I WILL call her out on the rug !!

There's a big difference, to me, between being interested in true crime, and being involved in such things as dressing up and role playing serial killers etc. Huge difference.

I agree.

And asking on a Micheal Myers forum if anyone thought of dressing up and doing a mass murder. Yikes!

Sure can see why LE thought she could be hiding and not wanting to come home, probably also praying that would be the outcome.
Sure wasn't this loving relationship between SA and Hailey that BD portrayed it to be. This girl had a reason to be afraid of him and how could mom not know?

Redcat, and other locals, I'm sorry for the shock the town must be going through, it was one of the first things I thought of last night. I hope tempers are controlled.

On another note, I hope LE has access to the phone Billie is using now, as she said she texted SA " a few times" since he moved out.

Where did we get the info on the cameras in the woods? I know I read it here but I can't remember where the OP found the info. Is this proven?

Where is SA RIGHT NOW?? Are police out searching today? Where? Where is the land that the cameras disappeared from (not the actual camera but the little memory thingy inside - can't think of the name at the moment)? Has that already been searched or are they in the process? How far away is this land from BD's home and from SA's parents' home?

To me, this is not saying that Billie failed the LDT regarding HER involvement but regarding what she new about SA's involvement. I think she failed the question b/c she had just learned that SA failed his LDT and she honestly wasn't sure of the answer anymore.

When I read this on the original doc, it seemed to me that the name Adkins was a typo. It should have read DUNN, meaning that BD failed the question regarding her involvement in Hailey's disappearance. (I think that was the question.)

I hope they've gotten the internet search records from the computers at work on the days BD would have been working.

on a side note....
at the hospital I worked for, using the internet at work and printing things not work related were a big no no and grounds for firing if you were caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member