TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Help! I can't get the farkin' things to download. I'm using Firefox as a browser, I've tried opening a new window and tab, and they won't download. Can someone PLEASE help me?

I must log off for a few hours and get back to studying. Before I do so, I would like to express the following thoughts.

Whomever posted about the link to the site where one person is writing about the cards from the wildlife cameras being missing on property owned by SAs family, I hope you have sent a link to the site to LE as a tip. It is very suspicious.

After reading the LE affidavit, I don't have any doubt in my mind that SA is involved in HD disappearance and/or murder.

I can understand being interested in true crime -- I am, too -- but it is too much of a coincidence that a box containing all those printed materials was found under the bed. When you combine it with SA's comments on that website -- asking if anyone ever did cross the line and kill people, his desire for the mask, etc. It just all adds up to lots of circumstantial evidence leading to his involvement.

As for BD, the jury is still out as far as I am concerned. IMHO she has a weak character and I can see her doing whatever SA wants, at least up until the time LE leveled with her about the polygraph. But her failing the polygraph concerns me, and I believe she knows more than what she says.

I continue to pray that HD is safe, but at this point I believe she is safe in Heaven, not on this Earth.

But the PDF states the indicated deception regarding SA's involvement, not her own. Remember she had just found out that he failed and probably didn't really know what she believed anymore. JMHO

If by PDF you mean the affidavit, then no, it does not say anything at all about Shawn in the section discussing Billie's failure on the poly. It talks only about Billie in that section.

Here's the affidavit:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/image...edia/dox/pdf/2011_01/HaileyDunnAffidavits.PDF

It is clear to me from the affidavit, as well as Billie's own quoted statement on NG, that Billie failed the poly on her own participation in Hailey's disappearance.

We can certainly agree to disagree.

ETA:

I now see where it says "meaning ADKINS". You may be right. Personally, I think they copy/pasted, and failed to change Adkins to Dunn in that one place. All other references are to Billie.

Ack !!! Stop posting so I can catch up !!! LOL

I'd just like "Miss Nancy" (NG), for ONCE, to do a show ADMITING she was bamboozled by some of these parents...ie...Billie Dunn, Ron Cummings (if I heard him call her "Miss Nancy" one more time, I was gonna go beat him up), etc. They come on her show, supposedly answering questions "truthfully" to help find their lost children, yet in fact, these type of so called "concerned parents" are ruining it for the HONEST parents searching for their children....not to mention...making LE look even WORSE in this case.
Are these people a bit nutty?? Don't they think EVERY aspect of their lives will come under scrutiny when being on shows like this??

I heard Billie DENY any drug involvement...she doesn't do them. Why lie?? It's gonna come out anyway. AND...you're gonna look even MORE suspect when caught in a lie.

A liar does NOT a murderer make...but it sure doesn't help, either....IMO

Why doesn't NG thoroughly research any of the guests she has on her show...so she doesn't end up looking like a big 'ol donkey???

She vehemently proclaims their innocense...beats up on callers who question their integrity....as well as beating up on the guest lawyers.

IF I ever get the notion to call her show, you can be assured I WILL call her out on the rug !!

Docs: Missing cheerleader's mom,boyfriend a focus in disappearance

HAILEY-DUNN.jpg

Breaking - Shocking new documents reveal missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn's mother and her boyfriend are a focus in the investigation into her disappearance. Nancy Grace has the latest developments, 8 p.m. ET on HLN.

I thought that Billie did not take her test right after finding about SA's test...I thought she took it some days later, due to medications or something?

Oh okay, after reading Penelope's post, I remember that the info about the cards missing from the cameras came from a fb page. I too REALLY hope someone gave that info to LE. That is beyond highly suspicious.

Ok - these trap cameras with the missing cards. That area needs to be sealed off - IMO. TES needs to get there ASAP and look there.

As for what I think happened and who's involved in what.

First thoughts, I just have one (and this is after reading everything that has been posted including all affs. and articles)

Look to BD for those cards. I get a very strange feeling she was the "camerman".

'nuff said?

As for computers. This is why SA is at grandma's. They took mom's computer and KEPT it. Strange that they downloaded the drive and she called and said she was coming to get it - so then they immediately booked it into evidence. Mom (and SA) no longer have a computer. BUT, grandma does. And that's where SA is staying (according to BD).

Phones: We know from cz that LE kept BD's phone but she now has another. We know from BD herself that she's been in contact with SA (texting). So, what has he been receiving those texts on? Does he now have another phone? Is he using grandma's.

Have to really wonder what poor granny thinks about all this. I'm kinda concerned for her safety - KWIM?

We have numerous threads right here at WS, of numerous scenerios of what happened to the missing, and "if they did this, or that, or I hope they didn't do this or that" to the person in such great detail.

Since I have been a fan of "True Crime" back to my pre teen years, I don't find it odd that there is printed material regarding crimes of any nature. Although I prefer to have books, or a website to read about the crime, but for whatever reason, having the printed material in lieu of a book, might NOT be what it appears to be.

Although, I do find it disturbing especially since there is a missing child.

Their interest in true crime wouldn't bother me at all if their other hobbies were golf, gardening or volunteering at the local soup kitchen instead of acting like Michael Myers, drug use, horrorcore rap, cutting up deer with a chain saw, inquiring online about wanting to commit mass murder, etc.

Help! I can't get the farkin' things to download. I'm using Firefox as a browser, I've tried opening a new window and tab, and they won't download. Can someone PLEASE help me?

Attached :)

Attachments

• HaileyDunnAffidavits.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 40
I will allow Billie perhaps the possibility of not being there when Hailey "went missing" but I believe she knew very soon after what had happened and has known all during her repeated statements on NG, pleas, etc...the only part I can't understand, though, and it gives me pause, is why she pushed for extra LE on the case, if this is ture.

Did SHE really? Or was it those friends that were helping her that pushed her to.

Their interest in true crime wouldn't bother me at all if their other hobbies were golf, gardening or volunteering at the local soup kitchen instead of acting like Michael Myers, drug use, horrorcore rap, cutting up deer with a chain saw, inquiring online about wanting to commit mass murder, etc.

Pru, let's add "threatening the lives of his girlfriend and her daughter" to the list.

Where did we get the info on the cameras in the woods? I know I read it here but I can't remember where the OP found the info. Is this proven?

Where is SA RIGHT NOW?? Are police out searching today? Where? Where is the land that the cameras disappeared from (not the actual camera but the little memory thingy inside - can't think of the name at the moment)? Has that already been searched or are they in the process? How far away is this land from BD's home and from SA's parents' home?
The info about the cameras having their memory cards removed came from a Facebook poster so it hasn't been confirmed. I think people have taken it more seriously since we now know a Facebook poster provided accurate info about what really happened at SA's place of employment that morning but I don't believe the same person who posted about the job also posted about the cameras. In short...it's still a FB rumor, but one that hopefully LE has taken seriously and checked out.

I'm sure I'm going to be in the minority on this one, but I'll go ahead and say it:

I am not on the fence about BD and I'm not going to give her the benefit of the doubt. I think she is involved. Period. If I'm wrong, so be it, but my gut is telling me she is not the grieving mom she is pretending to be.

justbeachy, my gut is in the minority too then. To what extent she is involved is the only thing I have any doubt about at this time. I would like to hear that CD is officially cleared. I tend to think that his recreational drug use is more the reason he hasn't been given a poly than anything else. I feel he is innocent and seething, but standard procedure would have both parents taking a poly. Perhaps LE does not suspect him at all but know he is likely to come out inconclusive and they don't want to give the liars any ammunition to point suspicion at the grieving dad. SA already tried to point LE to CD and MB. I think BD already tried to plan that seed with her friend's post about BD not wanting to get blamed for anything that CD might have done. Whether they scared HD into running or harmed her, bet he/they thought they were so clever that they could divert LE attention in another direction for longer. Add I hope Hailey is hiding and not deceased. It's a slimmer hope as more information is released. Tears...

In what context did SA say those things about H, re: sex, drugs, etc.?

But the PDF states the indicated deception regarding SA's involvement, not her own. Remember she had just found out that he failed and probably didn't really know what she believed anymore. JMHO

Actually the exact wording is:

On the second attempt to conduct a polygraph examination of DUNN, she did submit to the polygraph and the results of the examination was deception indicated, meaning that ADKINS failed the polygraph examination on the relevant questions of participation in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn.

I think the ADKINS part might have been a typo. I think the person meant to type DUNN and in the haste of getting the search warrant ready mistyped. Of course, that is just my personal opinion.

I haven't posted on Hailey's threads but I've been following and hoping we'd find her safe and sound. I still hope that, but with this new information, things don't look good for her.

I read the affidavits and I was most disgusted with SA calling Hailey "promiscuous" and making negative comments about her. :furious: It just reminded me so much of Zahra's father and his strange comments about her going into puberty.

At this point, I am starting to believe that whatever happened to Hailey happened on Sunday night(the 26th) after her brother left. The trip SA made back home after clocking in at work appears to me was to get Hailey and then he took her somewhere. When DD found himself locked out, I'm convinced SA was in the house cleaning up--all my opinion of course.

I SO HOPE I am wrong about the above, and that Hailey did run away and is hiding somewhere.

Sarx, if you are here, this is the answer about the property from Find Hailey FB page:

It is west of Dunn on 1808 south side of Colorado river bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member