TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Live Presser:

[ame="http://www.justin.tv/ktabstream#/w/753408752"]Texas on Justin.tv[/ame]

watchin live feed. they completely cleaned haileys room. you can here BD in background.

just heard the two guys talking and one guy said "the chainsaw and the deer, we talked about" on the presser video

Someone said Dunn is Scurry County,that's where his grandma lives.Scurry County is also where he says Hailey might be or whatever.

Dunn & Snyder = Scurry County-----Gma lives here
Big Spring = Howard County ---- Sa mom lives here

I also heard the guy say something like (talk about following up on leads)

Hi everybody, im not able to watch the live feed, but i am reading here and following everyones words...

Dunn & Snyder = Scurry County-----Gma lives here
Big Spring = Howard County ---- Sa mom lives here

48 miles at 80 mph (west texas equivalent of 55 mph) = 30 minute drive big spring to snyder

hearing something about person or persons of interest. Overhearing I should say, hasn't started yet

DD has gymnastics tonight. Looks like I'll be bringing the laptop with me so I can keep up. That should give the nosy nellie's something to wonder about when they are reading my laptop over my shoulder (and they will!).

DD is perfecting her back handspring so the laptop will be a welcome distraction so I don't have a coronary watching her! Last week I actually gasped out loud a couple of times when she was landing. My heart can't take it!! LOL!

Be sure and review all the mask pictures and do it rreeaaly slow so they can get a good looksie, then you'll be the talk of gymnastics......

heard something...like...we do have a person or persons of interest....

but it has not started yet...

is that the city manager giving statements to media people before the presser starts?

SHEEESH!

(((who has the attends on? got an extra one for me? My a$$ is too big for my son's pull ups!!))))

While PR dude was doing his mic test, someone in the background mentioned chainsaws.

I was away on a business trip and come back to THIS!!! I'm shocked and speechless and waiting for the press conference to start.
This is not good. I'm scared to hear what they have to say.

I heard "persons of interests" then a comment to a reporter "i can't comment on that"

So, may not be more information at this presser, but we can hope.

Who is that guy on the justintv coverage? that just took a pic with a cell phone??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member