TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling it's going to be what we already know *sigh, I hope I'm wrong*

I don't know about selling a child permanently... but I have a friend (grown woman now) whose mother used her to pay for drugs. She would take her daughter (starting at age five) to buy drugs. In order to pay for the drugs, she allowed the man to have his way with my friend. :( I think it's more common than we think.

That is absolutely horrifying. Another reason not to get addicted to drugs or allow children around addicts.
:(

guy getting ready to give the presser taking pics of the media w/ his cell phone

I heard "persons of interests" then a comment to a reporter "i can't comment on that"

So, may not be more information at this presser, but we can hope.

Yeah they may just be trying to do some damage control with the release of information they've had for quite some time now.

The usual no suspects or POI at this time etc.

MOO

I am guessing they have no idea where Hailey is, though, or if she is alive...

I tossed a pork roasy in the crock pot tjis morning with some onions, a can of cranbury sause, and brown sugar. Just tossed the russet potatoes in the oven...I'm set and good to go!

O/T
The roast, is that all you put in it? It sounds good and I am throwing one in the crock pot tomorrow. Might just give it a try.

oh my what a time to use the ladies room....I'm holding it!

Did neone else see her room and hear what BD was sayin in the background?? They were in her room. Cheerleader outfit layed out on bed, calender marked off everyday up untill the 26....

I'm such a ding dong, I see Justin TV and I read it as Justin not JUST IN..duh.

I've joined over at MM in order to read his posts. Mods have called him out.

Is he posting as if everything is normal status quo in his life or is he trying to use the MM board as support to help find HD?

Can someone please do an update here? I am at work so no sound available for a live feed.

Aren't all PC"s supposed to be given by the FBI now? I thought that is what was said..

Just an FYI, when I watch justin.tv for sports (we don't get Cowboy games where I am at), it constantly crashes or blanks out for moments at a time.

Might be a better, legit connection in this case, but just a heads up.

[no cowgirl bashing, plz. ;)]

AND, ignore the chatbox. mostly trolls.

Sorry I was late postin but it was right b4 they went to the office, they were at HD's home in her room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scc79535