TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK Gardenlady.... what is a "JUGGALO"?!?!?! I saw the word in the pdf but I thought it was saying it was another name for that rock or rap or whatever (?) group they mentioned....

You know I don't know if this is wishful thinking on my part or what but I think maybe BH relied on SA way to much. He was abusive and she entered the roll of an abusive woman. One that obeyed him, if he said print this from work, she did it. She might not have liked it, or engaged in that hobby like SA did, but she enabled it for him...either to keep him tame, or just a submissive response to him. Did she do drugs? Maybe, but I think she was more probably addicted to prescription drugs if she was. I think SA manipulated her so much.

I was an abused woman once and I can tell you, my eyes were closed shut to what was going on. My family and friends told me stuff and I still didn't see it. My rose colored glasses stayed on for 3 years. What happened to change that is, just something so small opened my eyes ever so slowly.

I'm thinking this is the case, and she did lie because her eyes are opening now, and SA set her up in a way. He made it look like she was guilty as sin too.

IF she is totally innocent of any crime, she will never work as a nurse again, where will she go? Yep further into drugs unless she has a family member that pulls her through.

To her friends that are close, hold her, be there for her in case she needs you.

If she is guilty then the truth will come out because frankly I don't think BH can hold much more in before she tells it all. She has nothing to loose now. She doesn't have to worry about her reputation, that is gone. She doesn't have to worry about her Job, that is long gone. She doesn't have to worry about her relationship with SA, that is long gone. Now after all this if she is caught in one more lie. I'll say she is guilty.

MOO

Sorry, I get the feeling she wore the pants in that relationship. She takes the lead. IMO

I think SA clocked in at work, got himself a drink, waited until BD left for work, then returned to the house and kidnapped Hailey. The cell phone pings hint at this scenario, esp. since he next drove out to his mother's "neck of the woods".

Respectfully snipped above.

How would this work with only one car? I've been reading all the threads on this case since the very beginning, but have sick kids right now, so had to skim some stuff last night and may have missed this, but the car is confusing me right now. Did BD have another way to get to work--a ride maybe? And SA was using the car? That would make sense, I guess. Sorry if this has already been discussed and I missed it.

Can someone fill me in about the trap cameras and media cards? I missed that between yesterday and this morning and have no clue where to find it.

OK Gardenlady.... what is a "JUGGALO"?!?!?! I saw the word in the pdf but I thought it was saying it was another name for that rock or rap or whatever (?) group they mentioned....

Associates/listeners/members of the group Insane Clown Posse.

Juggalos_.jpg

Kind of a weird sub culture. I started "researching" about them after the Tila Tequila incident, mainly because I am fascinated with Tila Tequilas mental well being.

[didn't see this was addressed to someone, sorry for the rudeness.]

Somehow I doubt that Billie and SA's hobby is that of a Websleuther...

We all would have lots of hinky websites, google history, etc. if we got involved in a crime, but could also prove our involvement in this site dating back to whenever we joined. I'd be in worse trouble, as I also write novels, and have tons of notebooks filled with ideas about crimes involving missing kids, murdered husbands, etc...I have faith that LE will sort it out as far as whether or not SA and Billie are simply true crime junkies, or particpants in some sort on virtual game/life, or worse.

To me, what is relevant here is any lying that Billie has done. There is no excuse for that, no matter what, to me, when your child is missing. And yet we see it all the time...people do lie to LE, for stupid reasons, misguided loyalties, etc.

Whatever surfaces, it is clear that Billie is not the good, normal mom she presented herself to be. She moved a freak into her home who had threatened her child in some way. She knew that Hailey did not like him/was scared of him and tried to downplay that. She was putting her sexual needs above being a mom, keeping her daughter safe.

You're right. Billie didn't have a computer. Being a websleuther would be pretty hard if you didn't have a web connection. That's not JMO- that be what we call a fact.

A family member of Dunn told investigators Adkins was obsessed with horror and slasher movies and watches them daily. Investigators confirmed he collects movie memorabilia from the "Halloween" movies.

That memorabilia may include masks of the main villain, Michael Myers, who murders teenagers in the movie series. An online profile on the website Michael-Myers.net is believed to belong to Adkins. The site shows and compares mask replicas and hosts discussion forums.

The user, believed to be Adkins, wrote on Jan. 6, "I'm sure alot of you know by now the situation surrounding my Fiance's daughter Hailey Dunn's Disapperance. Me, My Fiance and Her Son all need any help we can get to bring her home safe (...) I've been a member here since 2005 and all I have to say is this forum is full of great ppl and we come together when one is in need. Again if you here anything regarding Hailey please contact me. Thank you so much and God Bless yall." (sic)

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330736

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/exclusive-shawn-adkins-interest-website-further-re/

Hannah Boen and Tim Duke / Reporter-News
Abilene Reporter-News
Posted January 12, 2011 at 1:07 p.m.

An affidavit states Shawn Adkins, the boyfriend of the mother of missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn, has an obsession with horror and slasher movies and is a collector of movie memorabilia connected with the “Halloween” movie series.

His profile on Michael-Myers.net details his fascination with the films. The site includes forums where members can discuss horror movie topics.

Can someone fill me in about the trap cameras and media cards? I missed that between yesterday and this morning and have no clue where to find it.

Apparently a poster on a fb page said that there is land SA hunts on which has cameras set up to catch deer (I'm assuming). This person claims someone stole the media cards from these cameras (but left the cameras themselves). Could be pretty significant, if true.

Would someone mind posting a link to the affidavits? Thanks in advance!

Or could be that he took her to another location and that's where another criminal act occurred.

Would he do something to her in the house that's 50 yards away from her dad's house? I think not! He got her outta there in the 20 minutes his phone pinged in CC. Took her to where he would be safe from interference.

Okay, that is frightening. The more I read, the scarier this creep becomes. Shame on BD for allowing this man into her home with her children!!!!!!!! :furious:

I have a feeling ...he played her real well for the first 1 1/2 years then all hell broke loose

I'll step in with my christian single mother of 3 input. I think they get a bad rap. I lisetned to them, still would if I could find my cds. Shouldn't as I'm a good christian. Know what I mean? I think of ICP as more potsmoking people than anything.

(respectfully snipped by me for length)

Again, my non-informative potpourri description of them.

I used to listen to them as a teenager. You do know they recently came out and said they were devout Christians?

http://blog.christianitytoday.com/ctentertainment/2010/10/insane-christian-posse-1.html

Doing this from iPhone so forgive me for a nondirect link, but I remember reading about it.

PS - I DO enjoy ganja :)

Okay, that is frightening. The more I read, the scarier this creep becomes. Shame on BD for allowing this man into her home with her children!!!!!!!! :furious:

And didn't she have a user name of "Shawn's dirty girl" or something to that effect? Not exactly something a reponsible mom wants out there for anyone to see...

Sorry, I get the feeling she wore the pants in that relationship. She takes the lead. IMO

So was the impression I gave to family and friends about me when I was being abused. It is a mask, subconscious one at that.

Not around here. Very easy to spend $140. jmo

I was about to post the same thing. It's not cheap in this area. Thats why it's sold by the gram!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc