TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the cell towers are sorted out. The affidavit includes the Verizon tower number as well as coords for the towers the phone hit off of that morning and the times.

Hi Sarx, is this mapped anywhere I could be privy to?
Thank you

I watched the raw video and I don't see anything wrong with her behavior. But I guess I have been a trauma nurse for 25 years snd have woked with many families in crisis. There is no set behavior how anyone is SUPPOSED to act, is what we in critical care know. Everyone comes with their own set of experiences.

I have done press conferences in my home and their usually is a cameraman and reporter. It seems she is just looking at them. IMO. Don't shout me down!!

bbm

Same here. When my uncle was killed, my grandmother said she never shed a tear... she doesn't know why but it's always bothered her. She said people showed up at the house immediately and she went into 'caretaker' mode, as if in a daze. My grandfather fell to pieces so someone had to hold the fort down. She said she took care of all the neighbors that showed up, my uncle's college friends, my grandfather -- even her doctor asked if she were okay and why was she acting that way. She said the reason may be b/c she just never could accept it in her heart, like an ostrich with its head in the sand. She said she was afraid if the first tear fell, that they'd never stop. :(

I also worked crisis in a hospital years ago. You'd be surprised at the wide range of reactions you get from people when a loved one dies, especially in the ER: some folks literally collapse and scream, others start planning, others turn into caretaker of the ones falling apart, others just get silent. There is no script for grief and shock...

I am going to be the "bad guy" here. _____
Horror movies don't make you a murderer
Reading about serial killers does not make you a murderer
Using pain meds does not make you a murderer
Not being emotional during an interview does not make you a murderer
What makes you a murderer is that you murdered someone.
All together it does make you look bad but
I am just waiting for the evidence before I start throwing stones.

#4 will be...when pushed against the wall....well, yeah, I went along and PURCHASED the drugs...but I didn't do 'em!!!

Ringing a bell in my brain... Oh yeah - "I never inhaled"...

(sorry - had to throw that in there)

Billie's Pills:

This video shows Billie Dunn with her perscription bottles.

She shows the reporter the bottles of pills, including the Amoxil that she is taking for her bad tooth.

The 3 bottles are turned so you can't see the dates.

BUT

On the Amoxil, you can see that it says to "discard after Dec.23rd" (after taking ** pills for 10 days).

This means she was should have been finished taking those pills before Hailey even went missing.

So, why prop them up as evidence of the medication you are on, when it is now January 12th????

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330806

jmo, the no tears from BD and her composure from the start is from the ativan, which is a strong 1 mg for someone her size.

"13 year old girl" and "I wish I had called the little girl".

This is not A girl. It is Hailey, your daughter.

This has come up NUMEROUS times in the earlier threads... when asked if she had spoken to Hailey the night of the sleepover, she said she wished that she had called the little girl's house to say goodnight to Hailey. "the little girl" referred to is MBG, not Hailey.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the posts that are calling out SA's family members on FB are not proper conduct and in some cases could cause for more trouble than good. I am not sure if anyone has contact with those on that page (I don't facebook, or a I would), it's a good idea to give them a heads up.

It's getting hot in there.

Well earlier it was the relatives calling the posters out....they will work it out, and as always in that world, the strongest will live to post another day. :crazy:

Screen grab from here:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330806

It looks like the Amoxicillin was obtained on 12/23.

n6p0li.jpg

bbm

Same here. When my uncle was killed, my grandmother said she never shed a tear... she doesn't know why but it's always bothered her. She said people showed up at the house immediately and she went into 'caretaker' mode, as if in a daze. My grandfather fell to pieces so someone had to hold the fort down. She said she took care of all the neighbors that showed up, my uncle's college friends, my grandfather -- even her doctor asked if she were okay and why was she acting that way. She said the reason may be b/c she just never could accept it in her heart, like an ostrich with its head in the sand. She said she was afraid if the first tear fell, that they'd never stop. :(

I also worked crisis in a hospital years ago. You'd be surprised at the wide range of reactions you get from people when a loved one dies, especially in the ER: some folks literally collapse and scream, others start planning, others turn into caretaker of the ones falling apart, others just get silent. There is no script for grief and shock...
Exactly, I am glad you have that experience. After Hurricane Katrina, I did not break down. I went into work mode!! And I lost everything, nI dealt with myself later.

even if all she can produce is an old prescription bottle, she might say that she had some left over med, & the tooth started bothering her again. & on & on.

The scripts seem to be recent, imo the pain killer and antibiotic are by the same dr and I see a 12/28 or 29 date. The anxiety says 12/31, so she could be telling the truth about the meds. I do think she has a drug problem, most likely with scripts. imoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx