TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NG is afraid to make waves anymore after the Dunkett case.......mom suicide.

NG was extending her arms to Ron Cummings so to speak and at the same time ripping Crystal a new one. IMOO NG can be the rudest of the rude.

I've watched it 3 times, one of those times with no sound. I don't ordinarily get into scrutinizing body language etc, but two things did strike me - one that she had no tears in her eyes at any time, and two that her affect was exactly the same throughout the entire interview, no matter what she was discussing.

I never sense any urgency in her voice. As one poster noted above (sorry can't recall who!) she never talks about concerns regarding whether Hailey is cold or hungry or is injured somewhere. I can remember gut-wrenching blogs and interviews from Morgan Harrington's mom, Laci Peterson's mom, etc about these exact things....and these were adult children who were missing! We've also seen these same concerns from other parents of missing children. I know I would lay awake a night wondering and worrying about these things if it were my child out there missing!!

On the New Years Eve Note: Do you think no one ever mentioned to BD that it was New Years? Or she didn't hear it on t.v. (said she'd been watching t.v. for all of the updates about her daughter, she surely has it on all the time)? SA seemed to know it was N.Y.E. Again, I think I would notice and be wondering how or where my child was when midnight came. I feel like most of the parents of missing children feel like that for any holiday that passes by with their child out there somewhere. :(

I've watched it 3 times, one of those times with no sound. I don't ordinarily get into scrutinizing body language etc, but two things did strike me - one that she had no tears in her eyes at any time, and two that her affect was exactly the same throughout the entire interview, no matter what she was discussing.

She has what is called a "flat affect" IMHO. This can be because of the ativan she is taking. But could also be because she is emotionless. It's seen a lot in people with depression and bipolar people who are on the low end of their cycle (depressive).

IMO

Billie's Pills:

This video shows Billie Dunn with her perscription bottles.

She shows the reporter the bottles of pills, including the Amoxil that she is taking for her bad tooth.

The 3 bottles are turned so you can't see the dates.

BUT

On the Amoxil, you can see that it says to "discard after Dec.23rd" (after taking ** pills for 10 days).

This means she was should have been finished taking those pills before Hailey even went missing.

So, why prop them up as evidence of the medication you are on, when it is now January 12th????

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330806

Great catch! so if she had the issue before Hailey even went missing and she is using the "toothache" as an excuse for her taking antibiotics and pain pills, we have caught her in yet another lie! I agree it doesn't make her a murderer but she is doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to help her credibility! She needs to come clean now if she wants anybody to take her seriously! MOO

ETA: posted mine before I saw all of your replies, that does make more sense and I do believe I am wrong. sorry!

It says DISCARD after 12/23.

I am guessing that she got it on 12/23/10 and it means discard after 12/23/11. But as someone upthread pointed out....the prescription was for 10 days so why is she trying to use this as proof of the drugs she is taking. She should have been finished with it by now.

Billie's Pills:

She shows the reporter the bottles of pills, including the Amoxil that she is taking for her bad tooth.

BUT

On the Amoxil, you can see that it says to "discard after Dec.23rd" (after taking ** pills for 10 days).

This means she was should have been finished taking those pills before Hailey even went missing.

So, why prop them up as evidence of the medication you are on, when it is now January 12th????

Preemptive strike...setting up a "big bad ole Sparky framed me" defense?

Surely some credit can be given to BD who is/was a daily influence on her children. Her kids seem very involved in school, well adjusted, and healthy. There are some previous blips, but everyone speaks very well of Hailey (except SA) and to me that says a lot about the parents after 13 years (and about SA actually).

:truce:

I have to be honest...I can't give her credit for anything right now. No matter how wonderful of a parent she may have been, IF she had anything whatsoever to do with Hailey's disappearance or a cover up for any reason.. which sadly it appears more and more to me that she may have, she deserves credit for ???. IF that turns out to be the case, she at the very least failed to keep her daughter safe, when obviously if someone threatens to kill you and your daughter..you HAVE to know that's more than a 'blip'...or at least she should have..

I will give her credit for being able to lie with a pretty straight face .although I don't believe that she is as good of a liar as some do..(and apparently she did as well) IMO she has been hinky from the get-go..

During the RAW video, I notice BD keeps looking far off to the right (out the window maybe???) when she answers the reporters q's, yet when she's being asked q's she looks a little to the right where I would suspect the reporter is sitting... almost like she's avoiding eye contact when she answers.... did anyone else notice???

Yes I noticed and meant to look up what it means. This case is moving so fast though!

I am going to be the "bad guy" here. _____
Horror movies don't make you a murderer
Reading about serial killers does not make you a murderer
Using pain meds does not make you a murderer
Not being emotional during an interview does not make you a murderer
What makes you a murderer is that you murdered someone.
All together it does make you look bad but
I am just waiting for the evidence before I start throwing stones.
let us examine the affidavits:

SA arrived at work at 0600.. looked at his supervisor without saying a word... put some coin into a drink machine and walked out at 0610

((BD later says on ng that he got in some sort of issue with his supervisor.. also later says he was fired... none true.. according to LE investigation))

SA states to BD..or so she says... that he drives to his moms..

cell phone records show his phone pinging in relation to Hailey's home for some time and than service is interrupted ((phone turned off, etc for 2-5 hours before the phone is picked back up at his mother's house))

all I can do at this point is go:waitasec: because anyone SERIOUSLY INTENT on finding their child would be forthcoming with their whereabouts... their activities...

something stinks in colorado city

moo

It says DISCARD after 12/23.

Yes it does, and the date after the 23 is most definitely NOT an 11!!! I am holding a scrip bottle for amox. in my hand right now that my son got on 5/5/10 and it says discard after 5/5/11.

jmo

IF your daughter is MISSING, you need to do everything on the face of the earth to clear your own name from the suspect list, so that LE may concentrate on finding the perpetrators of the abduction.

First, and foremost.

The actions and statements of at least 2 of Hailey's immediate family have caused enough suspicion for LE to not move away from them.

Who doesn't co-operate with LE when they are looking for a missing child?

Why aren't they co-operating with LE, when they are trying to find their daughter?

It is not about THEM, it is about HAILEY.

WHERE is she?

Billie's Pills:

BUT

if you call in to nancy tonight ask when her tooth pain was addressed... was it by a dentist? did they fix the tooth?

her ailment OBVIOUSLY happened before this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member