TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am guessing that she got it on 12/23/10 and it means discard after 12/23/11. But as someone upthread pointed out....the prescription was for 10 days so why is she trying to use this as proof of the drugs she is taking. She should have been finished with it by now.
Not sure I would remember to take new meds with all of this going on...but that is just me...

That could say discard after 12/23/2011 I just can't see the rest of the date.

Most antibiotics have a year expiration so yes, 2011 makes sense.

I htink its clear she was on them, of course she doesn't want to tell the public she bough illegal drugs too, i am sure she thought police would keep it confidential and she is still fighting a little to try and keep that..because she cant afford to lose her job, she still has a son to raise.

lol, I was thinking it expired really quick. I guess I'm use to the liquid stuff for kids.

On antibiotics??????????

Yes, You should throw away all meds after a year. The date looks like the 29th to me. Ho9wever, usually on a prescription bottle it has the dispensing date. In thinking about how I review patients meds that are in bottles, I don't recall having discard dates. I guess I just know that a year is the guideline to throw out meds.

***why did she bring this man into her home***

Adults can have their dirty fun without bringing it close to their kids. I'm all about that, go for it, but when you let it touch the lives of your kids, you become responsible. Parenting is not about hindsight, it is supposed to be about foresight...looking ahead to see what may or may not be good for your kids. There is no way she could have justified, honestly, in her mind, having this man in her house. Whatever has happened, she opened the door, if SA did something to Hailey. Maybe she is not legally an accomplice but she is to me.

I'm sure this has been mentioned but if Billie had a prescription for pain pills, what kind of drugs did they buy? I can pretty much guarantee that unless they were selling it, it wasn't pot..not $140.00 worth..JMO>those $ amts sound much more like coke/crack/heroin prices to me..just pondering..

Does anyone know if any searches have been done yet on the hunting property of Shawns family.? I was reading that hunter there claimed the media cards they had in some kind of hunting cameras were stolen. Also ... any mention of Coahoma - east of Big Spring? I'm pretty sure he has family there as well.

Do we know how Shawn got to work on the 27th?
If Billie was seen leaving for work at 6:20 was she driving her car? If so when did Shawn get the car, he had it when he picked her up at work, correct?
They were together when they withdrew the money.
Sparkey was right, we don't have all the information.

Billie is a mom?
Billie didn't act like a mom when she moved a man into her home with her and her 13 year old daughter.
Billie wasn't acting like a mom when she walked out of a LDT.
Billie wasn't acting like a mom when she partied and drank instead of holding a vigil for her daughter --missing daughter--New Years Eve.
Forgive me if Billie doesn't give me that warm fuzzy feeling! :banghead:

I'm simply reminding others, (to whom it may appeal)
that he once said, "He (or she) who is without sin, let she cast the first stone"

Not everyone is perfection, not Billie, not me, not anyone here, I'm sure.

I am guessing that she got it on 12/23/10 and it means discard after 12/23/11. But as someone upthread pointed out....the prescription was for 10 days so why is she trying to use this as proof of the drugs she is taking. She should have been finished with it by now.

And the affidavit clearing said illegal drugs from someone in scurry county. These are prescription drugs, not illegal drugs and have been purchased from a pharmacy, not a person. It was dodging the question, if you ask me. She knew what they were asking and was trying to find a quick explanation for it. The more you confuse people, the more you hope they will not know what to believe.

I can't believe I'm still going to say this... but I agree with you.

When I read the documents I can't believe it... but when I see her again, despite the lack of tears, despite the lack of eye contact, despite the distancing statements... I still think she didn't do it. She might be a bit heartless... or she might just have bad social skills or a personality disorder that causes her to not act "correctly" in public.

But I don't think she killed her daughter... or helped dispose of her body.

People probably won't like this but after watching her on the video I think she is innocent. Bad choices oh yeah but having anything to do with HD disappearance, don't see it.

Until I have walked in her shoes with my daughter missing and dealing with everything I'm not sure I wouldn't come across guilty to people too, especially if I was a single mom, trying to hold onto my job with a pending license review. Her actions MOO was to protect that as much as possible but I do believe she wants her daughter home and doesn't know where she is.

She still in the latest video will not lawyer up. She is cooperating, if she was guilty, not sure she would after the affidavit came out. I think this is what Sparky meant by we will see.

I'm being very careful in not to place blame on a woman that could be innocent and suffering a living he^^. BD is not a clear cut case for me like EB is.

Yes, You should throw away all meds after a year. The date looks like the 29th to me. Ho9wever, usually on a prescription bottle it has the dispensing date. In thinking about how I review patients meds that are in bottles, I don't recall having discard dates. I guess I just know that a year is the guideline to throw out meds.
I am an RN too... the point here is not really the discard date but the rx date... so all of a sudden her tooth starts hurting right now.. or rather... let me show these RX bottles now before they are LEGAL?

just saying....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member