TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NG got an attitude with Priscilla so I can't even imagine what she'll be like with BD.

billie tells the reporter that there are issues in the official le documents

blah blah.. I CANNOT TAKE IT

***why did she bring this man into her home***

Adults can have their dirty fun without bringing it close to their kids. I'm all about that, go for it, but when you let it touch the lives of your kids, you become responsible. Parenting is not about hindsight, it is supposed to be about foresight...looking ahead to see what may or may not be good for your kids. There is no way she could have justified, honestly, in her mind, having this man in her house. Whatever has happened, she opened the door, if SA did something to Hailey. Maybe she is not legally an accomplice but she is to me.

Although this is sometimes true, I know some single moms that have moved on from divorce to re-marry great men that are wonderful to their children.
jmo

NG is going to get to the bottom of this New Year's Eve party

Go Miss Nancy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

warning
[ame="http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/the-collector/trailer"]The Collector Trailer - Trailer Addict@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.traileraddict.com/emd/12370@@AMEPARAM@@12370[/ame]

the collector to see the mask.........

JeanC: 3rd time sat down for poly, he said that he didn't know where H was, and deception was indicated

so who do we believe ((this is me talking))... LE or the people interviewed? Who the freak do we believe?

Did NG just say that SA was going to be on the show and taking calls?! Or did she mean BD?

NG ticked that having a party and drinking when daughter missing...

Can anyone tell me what antenna towers are? Are they generic cell towers, not AT&T or Verizon?
(Quote from a previous thread)

Not sure if this was ever answered for you, but my husband job in the Air Force relates to all the different towers and he said that antenna towers could be a lot of things, not necessarily cell towers. He said it could be anything from cell to tv to radio to other things. If you can give him a definite description he can tell us more.

If anyone gets through to NG, ask about the 30 minute phone call. Who was she talking to if anybody?

ng: the more facts I hear the more confusing it is onto what was going on in the home

ita

I don't know if Billie took an active role in whatever happened to Hailey, but I do believe that it would not have happened if not for her allowing this person into their lives, fully knowing what he was, or certainly knowing enough to know that he did not belong in the house with her daughter and son. There is a little more than just picking the wrong man here.

I agree, cluci.

At this point, I'm skeptical of BD's direct involvement in HD's disappearance.

What I am NOT skeptical about is BD's direct involvement in putting her children @ risk by bringing this man into her life & into her home - especially after the Feb. 2010 incident where SA threatened her life & her little girl's life. If that wasn't a wake-up call to her, then she's obviously in need of professional help.

I suspect BD lives in a constant state of deep denial concerning many things, not the least of which is the impact her alleged lifestyle & choice of lover has potentially had on her children's health & safety.

I also suspect the Feb. 2010 domestic violence incident may not have been an isolated incident. But that is my opinion, based on my experience. IMO, it's highly possible there may have been other incidents that were not reported.

IMO, BD has the mind-set of a victim - and, according to everything I've studied over the past 16 years, makes her a prime target for a predator, which I believe SA to be, based on what has been learned thus far about him.

It's my opinion that SA sought a relationship with BD for the sole reason of acting out a sick murder fantasy (one that he'd been nurturing at least as far back as 2005 when he posted that comment on the MM site). I think he sought a relationship with BD in order to gain access to HD.

I hope I'm proven wrong on that count.

It's my hope & prayer that HD is miraculously found alive & soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx