TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching mom in the run up to her live appearance...looking for any signs of her disagreeing with NG. She is just sitting there like she always does. Flat affect. Breathing a little harder now. Can hear NG in background. Interesting vantage point to see her while everything else is being discussed.

[ame="http://www.justin.tv/ktabstream#/w/753408752/2"]http://www.justin.tv/ktabstream#/w/753408752/2[/ame]

NG: Boyfriend named a POI along with others. Reporter confirming this on NG now.

Talking about the 'killing deer' statement...

NG: speaks to BD's credibility that she keeps coming back...

H's Uncle, BD's brother, asks the brother what he thinks about this and he talks about deer and cutting it up w/a chainsaw.

Yeah, it would be like killing a deer.

Although this is sometimes true, I know some single moms that have moved on from divorce to re-marry great men that are wonderful to their children.
jmo

And by definition really great men don't threaten to kill wife to be and step daughter to be. They are kind of mutually exclusive. No one is criticizing Billie for having a love life and moving on. The question comes in when Shawn threatens to kill Billie and Hallie before he officially moves in, and she brings him anyway. If she wanted to gamble with her own life that is her choice, she had no right to gamble with Hailey's imo... not and call herself a wonderful mother.

You know, I'm starting to believe that whatever happened to Hailey, happened before that morning and when SA went to work, he had clean up and disposal on his mind. I'm wondering if he purposely drove to Scurry Tx and purposely told LE during the LD test that she could be found in Scurry trying to throw LE off. I'm thinking that couple hour period that his phone was quiet, he was busy with disposal and when DD climbed in the window and caught SA with the 'deer in the headlight' look was during clean up..IF that was the case, Billie KNOWS at the very least...

Here's BD - speaks to BD credibility that she is on NG taking calls. NYE party - BD not on her mind that it was NYE. Only had family at the house for NYE. We were visiting and talking about Hailey. SA was having drinks on NYE - watching news. Did you watch the ball drop? It was not a party.

NG: Anybody drinking?
Answer: Lot of food out, and Shawn had drinks.
NG: Did u have t tv on?
Ans: Yeah, we had TV on.
NG: Were u watchin t ball drop?
Ans: We were just watching news.

NG: Food, drinks, tv on, but no party?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors