TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Shawn did something to Hailey. I stated this before and I will say it again. If these statements are coming from Shawn and Billie is relaying them then that is why she is having inconsistencies. I just don't think she did anything. She is owning up to everything. I feel bad for her.

I would love to know what news she was watching and what time and then I'll go check the channel guides and see how it was a New Years Eve special!!

Good Lord! So what if there was alcohol or not. I would definately drink if I had to go through this and I would take Ativan , too.

Billie Dunn, claims only family were at her home, and that she never even knew it was New Years Eve...claims they were talking about HD and that SA had some drinks and they were just watching the news on tv....There was food out and people over and the tv on but they were not having a New Years Eve party...Yea right.

Not a mom, but any of the mother's here think they would be unaware of the fact that 2011 was ringing in and you have no idea where your child is and if she is alive? Didn't know it was new years eve, knows what shawn drank? Guess some things are more important to people than others.....

I am sure they have ((I hope)) interviewed all the other guests...

When NG led her down the path...she was like a deer caught in the headlights. She was literally stunned and paused.

billie tells the reporter that there are issues in the official le documents

blah blah.. I CANNOT TAKE IT

I KNOW!!!! What an insult to our intelligence...making me sick literally..

BD won't look NG into the eye (or the camera)...she's looking up, to the side, etc

Mom
Not speaking now.
Either cannot hear or not speaking.

Marc Klaas: inconsistencies aren't just coming from family.

BD lying again. "Shawn had a few drinks, he was the only one". One minute later, "Shawn had a beer".

Wondering if she walked off.
NG moved on to MarcK as waiting.

BD back now...

Marc K: inconsistancies coming not only from the family but from LE... he is reading articles... stressing runaway carp...

mk says it gets worse from there...

NG: I want very much to believe you.

Not a mom, but any of the mother's here think they would be unaware of the fact that 2011 was ringing in and you have no idea where your child is and if she is alive? Didn't know it was new years eve, knows what shawn drank? Guess some things are more important to people than others.....

We all have our priorities, right? <gag>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member