TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure the party thing really has a lot of weight with me. It might be cultural, but I wouldn't find it shocking to have people over at a time like this, and whenever people get together I am not shocked when some booze makes an appearance (esp in times of stress), and people often bring food over to families in distress. I guess it would come down to the nature of the party, but that's rather a subjective aspect, IMO.

I have a personal opinion about who did what, but the "party" doesn't really enter that equation for me. Just MOO.

I LOVE YOU MARK KLAAS!!!!!!!!! For real this man is amazing!

NG: Do you think SA had something to do with it?

BD: that bothers me alot, don't know what to believe

NG: I don't know what to believe either...

it bothers BD a lot at this point about her bf... she doesn't know what to believe

Are you concerned that SA had something to do with Hailey's disappearance? She hims and haws... almost shed a tear...

Last time Billie saw Hailey was Sunday night. Probably around 10pm. In her room. Watching TV.

Monday morning she looked in her room, room was dark, can't say for sure she was in there.

she saw Haleigh last around 10pm although ng spoon fed it to her... thinks she saw her in her bed the next morning..

Before I thought she was credible. This time it is obvious that she is lying.

i think someone has been coaching BD during some of this and doing a very poor job at it.

BD saw hailey at 10 pm Sunday night, Monday morning saw her laying in bed, but it was dark in there.

IMO, she's having difficulty now on NG.

She's pausing. Not answering. No tears.

"I saw her Sunday nite. Prob around 10 PM."
"I saw her Mon morn. it was dark. peeked in...looked like she was laying in bed. to ease my mind."

I know many people have commented about BD's eye movement while on NG. I wonder if that is just due to being on tv? I know when I've done tv interviews in the past, I've inadvertently looked at one camera when they told me to look at another camera. Just saying.

BD just said she checked on hailey at 6 am to ease her mind..

ABOUT WHAT?????????????

BD has no idea when hailey last seen... other than what was spoon fed to her by ng... and we already know about the drug purchases that evening so who knows how much water THAT HOLDS

That confirms it for me..I am livid! Hailey was not in her bed on Monday morning I don't believe. Mom is distancing herself from confirming that. I'm sick..I can't take this..Poor child..

I just have to say it something is "Terribly Wrong" with this Mother and the story she is trying to Sell....I for one am not buying it any of it..

She peeked in her room in t morning---..."to ease my mind"????

I don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth---MOO

OK - BD just keep on talking.

BD says she saw Hailey in her room that Sunday night at 10 PM watching TV

(Yet, DD said he left at 9 and Hailey was playing XBox in the living room and based on her skill level with that game she would have played probably until midnight)

Interesting. I believe DD

I don't think right after he left that Hailey shut off the XBox and went into her room. Ain't buying it.

I really wish Nancy would pin her down about buying illegal drugs the night Hailey went missing and somebody really needs to get to the bottom of the car issue that morning. What car was Shawn driving if they didn't go to work together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne