TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read a few pages back a theory on lying and eye movements. Per that link, and information in it, BD was telling an awful lot of truth in her interview just now. [eyes, up and left = truth]

So, either the link (and information like that) is invalid, BD is, or the lot of it.

In the live feed that I was watching (which went dark after the NYE Party questions) she was looking down and to the right...down and to the right...down and to the right...until the questions were asked. Then it was that deadpan look that she gets with a lot of blinking.

Also...I was unable to hear who they were talking about (there was a woman who seemed to be a friend there with her and the cameraman), but he said something abot someone was up next (Mark Klaas, maybe?) and she said she didn't know if she wanted to talk to that guy...that he was either weird or strange.

She was smoking up a storm during the break between questions. Then the feed was lost and the screen went black...aaarrrgggghh!!

Not sure if anyone else was watching it or taped it. Sure wish someone had. I was watching for signs in her demeanor. Maybe when the folks leading up to her questions were talking for her to shake her head or make some sort of physical move in disagreement. Nothing. Nothing at all.

Hoping the feed comes back.

Police can't verify to NG that neighbor saw Hailey in the backyard monday....

eta: Now BD has given the guy a name.. "Charles" and says he's not actually a neighbor but just some guy who was staying there...

LE has been unable to confirm a neighbor seeing Hailey in the back yard on the phone!

Billie doesn't even seem sure of this guy's name!

A man named Travis?? Hmmm.. I wonder if that is the RSO Travis????

NG said police can't verify the neighbor saw Hailie in the back yard.

I heard that guy on a news broadcast, at least I think I did.

Some guy staying at the neighbors house, I guess visiting, RED FLAG

Asking about DD and deer in the headlights.

NG: didn't ask you here to rake you over the coals. I want to hear what you have to say.

I'm about to throw something at the tv,because when NG asked her about watching the balldrop,the look was so apparent and they cut off from her.

After Melinda Duckett we are not going to see Nancy unleashed.
They are stunned she is there talking to them. They want those ratings. Nancy is not going to do what she really wants to do imo.....

BD: wanted to come on to clear some of this up; dont want peep to get away from t fact that my 13 yr old is not in my house.

NG: BD, what do you think happened?
BD: I don't know what happened but doesn't feel good anymore, that I'll be able to hold her again. Scared to death somebody hurt her (crying).

BD: right now, its not feeling good to me that i am going to be able to hold my daughter again. i'm scared to death right now.

Two things regarding DD, Hailey's brother....first I believe the name on the scrip bottle is HIS first name. I have seen it written that way as Dale D. D. So, that is an interesting factor regarding the meds.

Second, having a 16 year old son of my own....I would guess that the video game was a gift of his for Christmas and that when he got ready to leave the house that evening, it was possible that Hailey got her first chance to play it. When he next played it, he would be able to see what level she had attained and be able to gauge how long it took her to get to that level compared to how long it took him to do the same.

jmoo

She doesn't want people to think badly about her. Oh, and by the way her child is missing. Priorities people.

she saw Haleigh last around 10pm although ng spoon fed it to her... thinks she saw her in her bed the next morning..

What night did brother DD say that, when he left the house at 9 pm, Haleigh was playing a video game - and he figured that, at her level of expertise, she would be playing until about midnight???

Was that Sunday night??

Did BD just say that she saw Haleigh watching TV in her bedroom at 10 pm Sunday night?????

If so, these two accounts don't match, KWIM?

tia

I don't think Billie did anything to Hailey. I really don't. I think that Shawn did something to her.

WTH?She's 13,why would you talk to her about taking birth control?

BD: dont know why he would say that about my daughter (promiscuous)
BD: ...she's a baby

So she didn't ask LE about the neighbor seeing Hailey? Are you serious?..and LE can not confirm that?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne