TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NG: u have no lawyer?
BillieD: No

That's because she has deluded herself into thinking that everyone believes her lies. No need for a lawyer if you can fool people without one, right?

Asking about horror stuff: why?

BD: stories I thought I was interested in, like true crime stories, get on crimelibrary.com. In box in closet.

BD says the box with the crime stories was in a box on top of the closet. Didn't LE said they were under the bed?

BD: they were stories that i thought i was interested in reading; i'm a true crime buff; they made me feel bad that i read things like that.

stories were from crimelibrary.com

Nope it wasn't just off of there,did NG even read what was in the affidavit?

Why has she never (that I know of) spoke to Hailey while she was on camera?

In the live feed that I was watching (which went dark after the NYE Party questions) she was looking down and to the right...down and to the right...down and to the right...until the questions were asked. Then it was that deadpan look that she gets with a lot of blinking.

Also...I was unable to hear who they were talking about (there was a woman who seemed to be a friend there with her and the cameraman), but he said something abot someone was up next (Mark Klaas, maybe?) and she said she didn't know if she wanted to talk to that guy...that he was either weird or strange.

She was smoking up a storm during the break between questions. Then the feed was lost and the screen went black...aaarrrgggghh!!

Not sure if anyone else was watching it or taped it. Sure wish someone had. I was watching for signs in her demeanor. Maybe when the folks leading up to her questions were talking for her to shake her head or make some sort of physical move in disagreement. Nothing. Nothing at all.

Hoping the feed comes back.

Yeah, I saw that too, and all the smoking in the room by multiple people.

I really saw some distress in that, and a lot of sadness, tbh.

Was very interesting to watch.

NG: Psychologist... what do you think?
Psy: not just true crime but gory stuff
NG: what do we KNOW about that material?
Jean: alot of true life cases.

When she says he moved in a few months ago, I wonder if that just means "formally" moved in. I'm wondering how much time he spent there before he moved in. Did he spend nights there? Weekends? When he "moved in" a few months ago did that mean that's just when he moved all of his stuff over? He could have been basically living there for a long time. Does anyone know for sure?

According to Billie on her first NG appearance, Shawn was her boyfriend but he did NOT live with her. FWIW... Her visit the next day, he became her live-in b/f. Just another inconsistency in Mom's stories IMO...

I will bbl & hope to catch up in all of this.

I don't think Billie did anything to Hailey. I really don't. I think that Shawn did something to her.

Well, Billie may not personally have done anything to Hailey but she is sure is covering for the one who did (Adkins).

~JMO~

Call me old but couldn't she have just stopped playing the game? Was bored with it or something?

Her brother saw where she was[what level] on the game when he left, and they compared it to where the game was when she logged off. The computer keeps track of the various levels. And from that they could estimate approximately how long she would have been playing the video game that night. They figured she probably played the game until about midnight for her to reach the level she reached.

Nancy doesnt see that as that crazy-crimelibrary.

JeanC: A lot of cases, true-life cases.

Getting t impression that NG believes that the creepy stuff belongs to SA, not Mom.

That's because she has deluded herself into thinking that everyone believes her lies. No need for a lawyer if you can fool people without one, right?

Yep, SHE is going to be the one that is smart enough to fool everybody...or so she believes..IMHO..

Your kidding, right? Children are having sex at 10-11 and their menstruating in 1st grade now.. n

The average age for a girl to lose her virginity is 16 and 17 for guys so yeah there are kids having sex at 10-11 but that's rare and disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne