TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't help thinking of poor Kyron, trying to tell his mom he wanted to move in with her...:(

Sorry to jump in and still trying to catch up but if you could, where did this come from? It made me think of a son's of anarchy episode that they made someone cut a deer from a car windshield with a chain saw...so made me curious in what context this was.

brb gotta find the link...came from interviewed uncle

ETA:

"Witnesses said Adkins often talked about killing deer and cutting them up with chainsaws. A family member told investigators he was speaking to Adkins and said he couldn't believe anyone would hurt a little girl, and Adkins replied, "Yeah, it's like killing a deer"

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330736

The most important thing - Billie - is Hailey. Remember her????????????

I spotted a question in the closed thread IF I recorded the presser. I did NOT only because one news media covered the presser and since they have a "copyright" on their material, if I uploaded it to YouTube I would have been in violation.

When the pressers are on TV as well as online, I can go around stuff, however not in this particular situation.

Tonight: Don't miss missing teen cheerleader Hailey's mom Billie Dunn talk exclusively about the shocking search warrant affidavits just released that her at the center of the investigation!
from NG Facebook

WHOOOOOOO HOOOOO!:woohoo:

Billie in the video:

The important thing people need to remember is not slandering me. The important thing is, there's a 13 year old girl who it seems like just disappeared into thin air.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330806

She shouldn't give a crap about "slander" under the circumstances but she obviously does..That tells me everything I already know about the REAL Billie Dunn.

NG is not going to be happy about being lied to and duped by BD! I am so exited for the show!!!!

I need to catch up! Might take forever...;)

Sending Prayers for Hailey to be found.

In regards to the truecrime.tv web site. I often go on there to read cases due to it gives the details of confirmed and true information on a crime.

I am a big news buff and follow crime news from the start to end. That sometime takes years, I will go back and read a case.
I also watch alot of the fbi files, true crime type shows and when I hear of a case that I want to know more about I go on that site to read. I also have checked out books from the library on specific cases like Deborah Lafave, Nicole Simpson etc.
I would hate to think that I would be a suspect in anything for watching true crime and events in the news rather than sitting and watching reailty show.
I do not really find it odd that they had the material of truecrime.tv at all. The other things as far as horror movies, I know alot of younger people love those movies and have a fasination with them. I do not care for them due to the Jason movies lost their appeal to me many years ago when I was a teen.

God forbid that LE ever needs my computer, I am on this site quite a bit, I have many many google searches on crime in the news, and truetv.com and wiki for past cases. I do not dwell on crime cases but I read them really to keep myself aware of all the evil in this world and remind myself to be careful who I associate with. The true crime sites that deal with real cases such as this forum are for imformation to myself, not entertainment.. but a "reality check" of this somtime cruel world.

Praying for Hailey to return home safe and sound.

Consider viewing the "crime news print-outs" in the context of the entire affidavit. Many things, in isolation, mean nothing. Other times, a panoply of similar bits of information shout out with the noise of crashing cymbals.

Tonight: Don't miss missing teen cheerleader Hailey's mom Billie Dunn talk exclusively about the shocking search warrant affidavits just released that her at the center of the investigation!
from NG Facebook

is ng saying that bd will be on her show tonite?

She shouldn't give a crap about "slander" under the circumstances but she obviously does..That tells me everything I already know about the REAL Billie Dunn.

Slander today, libel the other day, maybe CHARGES tomorrow???????????

anyone have the ustream link handy, want to get my seat early, this one seems like it is going to be SRO

I wanted to believe that BD had no knowledge of Hailey's disappearance, but I must admit there was something about her that bothered me from the beginning. When she was on NG she always looked upset to me, but somehow not the "right" upset if that makes any sense. I realize all people react to things differently, but I kept thinking her eyes looked "scared"....maybe scared for herself and/or SA?
jmo

Because people were telling her to,esp TES while she was on NG one night.It was told to her that's what she should do.

Yes, but if she is involved or was, why would she do it...it would seem a counter-productive move, not in her best interest.

Also, big question, how would SA KNOW if Hailey was 'promiscous'??? What would that have to do with anything and why was that an issue with HIM? With his job during the day, Hailey's sport activities afterschool, he hadn't had much opportunity BUT with mom at work, Hailey out of school, SA quitting his job leaving his job at 6:10 am and Hailey having stayed up until midnite the night before, Hailey was most likely still in bed...when SA made his way back to C-City...WHY?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas