TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can definitely see it being something extremely sadistic like that. I don't think whatever happened was an accident; I think it was a premeditated torture-murder. :(

Me too...and part of me was really hoping she was alive and stashed in that rootcellar (in the pics)

Last night and this morning I was convinced of her involvement....tonight after watching her again...I'm sucked back into believing her.

She sure is convincing.

.................But then I remember my drug addicted cousin....... Super manipulative, the perpetual victim with an answer for everything.

I have never jumped the fence so many times in a single case before!

I give up having an opinion on her ........for now.:truce:

I'm so with you on this!

I know it's normal for 16 year old to leave late at night to go to a friend's, but I can't help but wonder if they were trying to get him to go somewhere since he left at 9pm.

BD needs to stop playing the *poor me* game & she needs to start working with LE. All this talk about "the important thing is for people not to slander" her is nonsense (to put it mildly), at a time like this.
To be fair I'm pretty sure that she was not saying it was important for people not to slander her. I'm very fluent in garbled Southerner speak, I often talk that way myself, and what she was saying is that it's not important whether people are slandering her or not. I think she was saying the opposite of how you understood it.

If SA is involved...she is not alive. He seems to be obsessed with murder, killing, darkness, violence.

To be fair I'm pretty sure that she was not saying it was important for people not to slander her. I'm very fluent in garbled Southerner speak, I often talk that way myself, and what she was saying is that it's not important whether people are slandering her or not. I think she was saying the opposite of how you understood it.

Texas, all my life....to me it sounded like she was saying SHE and her rep were more important.

I wonder if he wore a uniform to work? I wonder what he was wearing when he arrived at his mothers house? I wonder if it was the same thing BD saw him wearing the morning of the 27th?

I agree- drug addicts are masters of manipulation and know how to play the victim. She is a textbook example, IMO.

Did I miss something.Where was it reported she was a drug addict? More speculation? Where is the documentation, please. Thank you in advance.

I suspect NG was warned by CNN not to lean on her too much as to avoid a repeat of what happened with the Trenton Duckett case and Trenton's mother. JMHO.
I suspect NG has her favorites like HaLeigh C dad RC. Just sayin:sick:

The only way this makes sense is if she had someone else give her ride IMO.

I think she may have gotten a ride into work with a co-worker and here's why.
Earlier it was said that when she found out from DD that HD had never arrived to the sleepover she got a ride from a co-worker to the PD. So it sounds like she got a ride to work and expected SA to pick her up at the end of her shift.

Texas, all my life....to me it sounded like she was saying SHE and her rep were more important.

Here's what she said:

"The important thing people need to remember is not slandering me. The important thing is, there's a 13 year old girl who it seems like just disappeared into thin air."

My translation:

"The important thing people need to remember is not (that anybody is) slandering me."

I'm pretty sure what she is trying to say is that Hailey's disappearance is what is important. I think there can be bones to pick with her not referring to Hailey as her daughter but I really don't think she was expressing her concern with being slandered.

About her statement on NG about checking Monday morning on HD before she left for work. It wasn't the fact that she said she checked on her, even though this is the first time I've heard her say that....and tend to think that she did it to show us all how good of a mom she is. It's the way she said it. She said she did it to "ease my mind". Maybe it was just worded weird but it sure peaked my interest more.

I wonder if Shawn saying that Hailey is promiscuous was him saying that he was abusing her without really admitting it? Do you guys get what I am saying?

Me too. Maybe because it is so hard to comprehend or accept that a mother could do harm to her own child.

See in the CA case, I knew her mother did it from the minute I saw the video of her strutting her stuff in the stolen #82 hoody. I had zero problem thinking she did it b/c she was a biotch in the very first phone call from jail. BD has this sweet as pie little voice, she's petite and she puts off this persona of innocence IMO. She is missing the fire of a mother though. If someone messes with my kids I'm a put bull ready to attack. I know everyone acts differently blah blah blah. She IMO is not acting like a Mom and that is what flips me the other way from time to time.

someone asked what does BD do at the hospital since she isn't a nurse? She said on NG tonight that she is a "secretary".

Her friend CZ said she was working as a ward clerk at the hospital. In every hospital I have worked in the Ward Clerk (secretary) was very busy and would not have time to be on the internet. Also, most hospitals I have worked in blocked out the internet on the computers used at the desk. Ward clerks usually order the supplies, put doctor orders in the computer and answer calls to the front desk from patients, answer the incoming phone ccalls, etc. The ward clerk/unit secretary can be an extremely busy position!

I agree with this I work as a Unit Secretary and we have NO time to do anything but our jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reconman