TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Billie accounted for at WORK the day that Hailey reportedly went missing? I seriously think Shawn did it but can see why people might be suspicious of Billie. The thing that I admire about Billie is that she has been owning up to everything. The polygraph etc and is STILL going on Nancy Grace regardless.

This Shawn guy is very weird and there more loopholes in his story than there are Billies IMHO!! I know a lot of people think that crime library thing is weird but I don't at all think it is. My mom has always been fascinated by crime. She goes to that website all the time and is constantly watching crime shows and movies on TV. One of her favorite channels is the I.D Mystery Channel. She used to really be into CSI & the Law and Order Shows. She is a lab tech but wanted to go into CSI but never did.

I think Billie is just scared and shy maybe that is why she came off suspicious on the show. JMO

No, you are correct, but my thoughts on that are maybe CD is having problems thinking she would do something just like BD is having with thinking SA would. Maybe his family convinced him he needs to step back and let all this sink in.

(your response to my question)

Originally Posted by LisaB
Until tonight I hadn't seen a picture of Shawn or Clint. I assumed Clint was the one who said he has known Billie for 20 years and she would not do this. Am I mistaken?

Thought I had quoted the poster who said that Clint was not on the show. That was what I was referring to. I thought the guy on the show that said that was Clint, so that would mean Clint was on the show. Right?

Adkins was reported to be the last person to see Hailey in Colorado City, but phone records place him in Big Spring from 9 AM through 2:30 and by that time Hailey had already been reported missing.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26472929/detail.html

WTF? Have they got the days confused or am I having a meltdown? lmbo, Where's the shed? :great:
You may be having a meltdown, but don't have one over this...they seem to have the days or times confused, yes.

Adkins was reported to be the last person to see Hailey in Colorado City, but phone records place him in Big Spring from 9 AM through 2:30 and by that time Hailey had already been reported missing.

WTF? Have they got the days confused or am I having a meltdown? lmbo, Where's the shed? :great:

They have it mixed up. Those phone records are from 12/27. Hailey was reported missing at 2:00pm on 12/28.

Do I have that right? Even I don't know sometimes LOL...

Also, why on earth would BF insinuate Hailey is promiscuous. That really hacks me off. Prearranging a She died during s-- story. It wasn't my fault-- why!!!!!!!!

Reminds me of another case that REALLY tugged at our hearts.....Zahra Clare Baker:furious::furious::furious:

Finally got caught up. I watched NG-- I still in my heart do not believe BD had anything to do with her daughter missing. Yes she picked the wrong guy and should have not let him back after he threatened her and Hailey.

I think BD is trying to answer the questions as truthful as she can. No one would volunteer some of the information. Has she been 100% truthful not sure about that.

About the "New Year Eve Party" Anyone could have told LE that. It did not state that BD or SA said that. My family is like that. When trouble hits, they all come bring food, try to keep laughter up and if it was New Year Eve, would have had the dropping of the ball on.

Tears, I did not cry at my husband's funeral or in front of anyone. Did all my crying by myself.

Looks like they got that wrong. Why can't reporters, whose job it is to follow this stuff, get things at least somewhat accurate...:banghead:

Didn't SA's boss or co-workers ask where he was going on 12/27? He just stopped by for a Dr. Pepper and rolled without saying a word? Did his work call his cell phone and say "um where the heck are ya?" If one of my employees/co-workers came in, grabbed a Pepper and left I would be mystified.

I have been trying to come up with a reason for this too. I feel strongly there is a reason. Did he drop something off to someone? Pick up something? Did anyone else leave work after he did this? A signal for someone to call another person? Drop some evidence in the garbage? Flush something? Some kind of threat to someone?

Did he have any "friends" that worked there? Was he thinking of doing a work murder/massacre then changed his mind?

2008????????? She has to know that is not going to fly. What is she doing?

No...no...mine says 2008 - :crazy:

I'm a tight wad - the 2008 is just an antibiotic that I can't convince myself I won't need in the future! LOL

IMO, BD uses her own victimology to play on the sympathy of others.

This is not serving her daughter's well-being (if HD is still alive) and it certainly isn't serving justice for Hailey if she is deceased.

BD needs to stop playing the *poor me* game & she needs to start working with LE. All this talk about "the important thing is for people not to slander" her is nonsense (to put it mildly), at a time like this.

The important thing is Where is Hailey?

The important thing is for BD to take a good, hard, honest look at herself, at SA, at anyone else she or SA may know, and to tell LE everything she can think of that might help to either bring HD home alive or to bring charges against anyone who might be responsible for HD's possible demise.

At this point all I see is a mom who is checked out - and has, IMO, been checked out for quite some time, where her little girl is concerned.

Time to check in, BD!

MOO

Thoughts about this New Years Eve Party.

Hailey had already been reported missing. You can bet LE was watching that house. Now, if it was just family from out of town that came for support - well then there would have been some lights on, probably curtains drawn, quiet. Just cars parked out front. LE would have been watching the house (probably have pics too).

BUT Now IF
there really was a New Year's Eve Party - then the house would have been lit up, possibly curtains open, with that you could see people walking around with cups (beers) in hand, music playing - doesn't even have to be very loud. But you can tell when there is a party at a house as opposed to family there for support.

BD admitted there was food out, that SA "might have had" some drinks, watching news.

Again, LE was watching that house and they would have definitely taken pics to show this.

BD saying she didn't know it was even New Year's. C'mon. Your 13 yr old daughter is missing for over 3 days now. You are racking your brain to remember any and every little thing. You are very aware of dates. Plus, the news on? Everywhere on New Year's and especially the news channels are covering the New Year.

LE wouldn't have put that into that sworn affidavit unless they could back it up. SA was questioned about it and "he downplayed it as a party".

I believe what is in that affidavit.

(your response to my question)

Thought I had quoted the poster who said that Clint was not on the show. That was what I was referring to. I thought the guy on the show that said that was Clint, so that would mean Clint was on the show. Right?

:waitasec: Where's the shed? I'm so confused at this point. :great: I misunderstood your post. I'm just going to go drink a case of red bull and get back to you. :truce:

I've worked with dozens of victims exactly like BD - and as long as they can play on your sympathies, you get nowhere - THEY get nowhere.

IMO, BD has played a lot of people during this tragic event.

The games need to end.

Also, why on earth would BF insinuate Hailey is promiscuous. That really hacks me off. Prearranging a She died during s-- story. It wasn't my fault-- why!!!!!!!!

So if/when they find her body (yes, I believe she's gone), and an autopsy shows that she had been raped and/or molested, he already has it all explained. :furious:

Did SA maybe go inside at work because he had driven up that way to throw something out, maybe, and needed to cover himself if he was seen or if he was thinking about cell pings...or maybe because he was driving that way and someone he knew/recognized saw him and waved, so he figured he better stop by work, just in case? Maybe he had Hailey with him and was going to dispose of her out that way?

The "Neighbour's" reported sighting of Hailey at 12:00 pm:

NG said that LE will not confirm that Hailey was ever seen on the phone at 12 pm the day she disappeared. Billie throws out the name of a man (C), who was staying with the neighbour (T), and says that he had reported seeing her.

I had questioned this earlier today myself. If the 12 pm sighting of Hailey is not verified, everything is wide open for the timeline. I really thought the 12 pm reported phone conversation would be easily verified by the actual call on the phone. So, I am surprised by this recent development, and wonder if it is smoke and mirrors or what?

If there was NO phone call made by Hailey at 12 pm on that Tuesday, then that to me makes those early morning pings alot more relevant.

ITA, if she had made a call or recieved one at that exact time, I would think that would give LE some confirmation right there. So if they can't confirm it I tend to believe there was no phone call, JMHO.

I keep thinking this and not saying it... but there's an "innocent" (at least of Hailey's disappearance) reason Shawn could have detoured through CC to stop by the house. I'm wondering if he wanted to get high, since he wasn't going to work. It's probably not true, but it IS possible. He wasn't in a big hurry to get to Mom's, he had all day to waste, and he might not be forthcoming about it in discussion with LE. If he had only been at the house a couple of minutes, he might simply exclude the stop from his narrative entirely, and say he went from work to his Mom's, never thinking they'd check the ping.
Then again, he may have only stopped at home long enough to grab a Dr. Pepper and leave...

Sadly I feel strongly this COULD be the case .... and I had this feeling several days ago. Kind of like a "canned hunt". I am so so so hoping I am wrong. :( :(

Oh dear God.... I hope you're not saying what I think you are... his friends? Or just him?

IMO, BD uses her own victimology to play on the sympathy of others.

This is not serving her daughter's well-being (if HD is still alive) and it certainly isn't serving justice for Hailey if she is deceased.

BD needs to stop playing the *poor me* game & she needs to start working with LE. All this talk about "the important thing is for people not to slander" her is nonsense (to put it mildly), at a time like this.

The important thing is Where is Hailey?

The important thing is for BD to take a good, hard, honest look at herself, at SA, at anyone else she or SA may know, and to tell LE everything she can think of that might help to either bring HD home alive or to bring charges against anyone who might be responsible for HD's possible demise.

At this point all I see is a mom who is checked out - and has, IMO, been checked out for quite some time, where her little girl is concerned.

Time to check in, BD!

MOO

That's exactly what's been bothering me about this case. Most parent's would be in close contact with LE, telling them everything they know, everything they can think of and be racking their brains trying to help in any way they can. Offering up information instead of just answering questions. Especially someone who claims to like reading true crime stories as a hobby.

I just don't see that happening here. It's like she's been in a drug induced fog the whole time. Would the pain medication she's on do this?

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member