TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe trying to set her up as a girl who would sneak out and meet boys during the night by saying that she checked on Haylie for her own peace of mind.

The New Years Eve fib makes me think that BD may be one of those people who lies first, when the truth would have served even better. :sheesh:
I don't think it's a fib as much as I think she's uncomfortable with saying her aunt and uncle were visiting her when they could because they think her daughter is probably dead and they wanted to lend their support. She doesn't want to say it was like a wake because she doesn't want to say her daughter is dead but IMO that's what the NYE visitation basically was, a wake. MOO

Are there 2 vehicles involved? In the driving to work thing?
If there are 2 vehicles, why was Shawn with Billie after she got off work?
Wasn't it stated that he picked her up after she got off work?
Why, if they each had a vehicle?
We don't know. It has be speculated that BD probably got a ride from a co-worker. Let's hope LE has spoken to that co-worker.

One thing that BD said tonight - that she left at 6:30 AM and that SA had left at 5:30AM. For that to happen there simply had to have been 2 cars.

Also IF and a big fat IF .....

A relative DID ask billy's now ex-boyfriend about how could anyone hurt a thirteen year old child (again, I am paraphrasing) and his response was (again....paraphrasing) was along the lihes of yeah, that would be like killing a deer.....A. he was a hunter so did he mean it as it would be thrilling? B. he was allegedly a deer hunter that cut up his catch with a chain saw....you know where my mind is going with that one.

If and a BIG fat if......if the ex-boyfriend did it (since Billy kicked him out and isn't speaking to him), don't expect to find the poor girl in one piece.....when someone does something that is wrong or weighing on their mind....things have a way of coming out without one realizing it till it's too late.....

I wanted to comment on the birth control. When my daughter started her monthly she was around that age. She was clueless as far as what that acutally means as far as body telling her able to have a child. I let her know what it meant. She was pretty sheltered and didnt know about sex, really she didnt know what it exactly.

I did wait a few years later, perhaps when around 13 or so. When she had little boyfriends and I know that boys at that age do talk about sex. I wanted to make sure she knew the consiquences of unprotected sex without birth control. In my beliefs I do not believe in termination of a pregnancy. I let her know that I could not approve that and that she is too young to raise a child and I sure wasnt going to do it for her. I explained the heartache it would cause.. so i did talk to her on birth control and told her i hope it is years and years before that time happened but if it was before that she needed to come to me and i would take her to get birth control. I wasnt giving her permission at all but she needed to know that if it was in her mind in the next few years to come to me first. I still remind her of that conversation.

I do not think it is odd on the birth control I acutally think that it is showing she is concerned mother and was close enough to her child to be able to talk about it with her.

Maybe I am a little off my rocker.. but I am leaning toward believing BD again. SA I totally suspect he is the quilty party IMO.

I don't know but I do it all the time.

I do the same with my son who just turned 6 but the way it was worded.....just was ODD....yeah i check in on my son, give him a kiss goodbye before leaving for work....but she didn't elaborate like that.....maybe it's just because of what is currently going on in this situation.....

LE would not have substituted the word "party" if it had not been used by either SA or Billie.

And it's not a matter of Billie having to have known that SA was a bit off...she had been threatened by him, had interactions with LE over him. And called herself his dirty girl. She knew what she had in him.

I do the same with my son who just turned 6 but the way it was worded.....just was ODD....yeah i check in on my son, give him a kiss goodbye before leaving for work....but she didn't elaborate like that.....maybe it's just because of what is currently going on in this situation.....

I agree with you, If i even wake up to go to the bathroom I look in on all my kids, make sure they haven't kicked off their blankets etc... and it was the way she added well I didn't touch her.. Just seemed weird and out of place, it wasn't a continuous thoughts with the first part.. I dunno hard to explain

Hailey went missing. His employer says that was untrue and Adkins left his job at 6:10 AM without saying a word.

Adkins also said when he left work he headed to Big Spring, 50 miles southwest of Snyder, but phone records show he wasn't in the Big Spring area until 9:30 that morning which leaves a nearly three hour gap in his whereabouts.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26472929/detail.html

when I drove to work today I wondered if BD had checked on Hailey on that Monday AM. Did she go into the bedroom and kiss her goodbye, just peek into the room or do neither. Why? Because Hailey could have already been dead and covered with her bedding. BD answered that question- she looked in but it was dark, but she thought Hailey was there. BF goes to work, gets a Dr Pepper and heads back to the home. I think Hailey died Sunday night and BF went back to move the body. I still am not ready to say Billie was involved. Would be interesting to know if anyone smoked or took narcotics Sun night. Billie could have slept thru alot. I think Billie is worn out and actually just started to think about BF's involment. I think she has just really realized Hailey may not come back and her BF is likely involved. I also think she is easily led and lied to. I don't think it really dawned on her till last night how this looks. I also don't think she knew that the BF left work sans fight or firing and went back to the house. Pings don't lie. She believed her BF. IMHO

I don't think it's a fib as much as I think she's uncomfortable with saying her aunt and uncle were visiting her when they could because they think her daughter is probably dead and they wanted to lend their support. She doesn't want to say it was like a wake because she doesn't want to say her daughter is dead but IMO that's what the NYE visitation basically was, a wake. MOO

Exactly the kind of truth I'm talking about! If she would just be honest about her vulnerabilities she'd be so much easier to sympathize with.

I also suspect she abhors crying.

jmo

She couldn't verify that Haylie was alive in her bed. Surely cadaver dogs were called in though, and would have picked up on that.

Boyfriend of missing girls mom said to have compared hurting a child to 'killing a deer'
After a13-year-old Texas girl disappeared last month, her mother's live-in boyfriend remarked to a relative that hurting a teenager would be "like killing a deer," according to a police affidavit filed in the investigation.
The affidavit, seeking phone records of missing Hailey Dunn's mother and the mother's boyfriend, also notes that the couple had an apparent fixation on slasher movies and serial killers -- something the mother, Billie Dunn, called a "hobby."
More...

Adkins was reported to be the last person to see Hailey in Colorado City, but phone records place him in Big Spring from 9 AM through 2:30 and by that time Hailey had already been reported missing.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26472929/detail.html

WTF? Have they got the days confused or am I having a meltdown? lmbo, Where's the shed? :great:

Also, why on earth would BF insinuate Hailey is promiscuous. That really hacks me off. Prearranging a She died during s-- story. It wasn't my fault-- why!!!!!!!!

I agree, hence the lack of evidence in the home. I feel freaky for even thinking this...but what if he took her to his family's land put on his mask, brought out his knife and hunted her down? (ugh been watching too much tv!) Could be why he is in need of a new mask...it kinda fits into his fantacy posted on the MM board...

I don't want to go there :(

MOO

Sadly I feel strongly this COULD be the case .... and I had this feeling several days ago. Kind of like a "canned hunt". I am so so so hoping I am wrong. :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw