TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe LE was working with NG at all; NG barely asked her one tough question. I thought she would be all over the drug lies and the website Shawn likes to play on, and the masks, etc.

I usually think NG is fluff, but it seemed to me she was trying maybe to get some times out of her?

First I'm sorry for what you went through. Yes, I have followed this case from the start. I see an investigation that is being kept close to the vest to trip suspects up. That info was not twisted for ratings, it was from the actual affidavits.

I do agree, I originally seen it as being kept "Close to the vest". Now, I have to wonder what tactics are being used? They announce that they think she is a runaway and in hiding on Sunday. Then question the kids at school on Monday. Then release that they don't think it may just be a run away. All the while they already had all this info in these documents.

Last night - on the video and from the narration of the documents it was twisted. Now, they have made corrections. Last night it was reported that his phone pinged Snyder towers, as well as, her phone about the same time. Listen to the video from last night. Oops, nevermind that one is not available anymore. Hmmmm.... ??? IMHO

I would like to know where he was from 7 till 9. You can get to Big Spring in about 30 minutes. He lied for a reason and that concerns me.

I feel like an Olympic swimmer trying to keep up :panic:

I can't quote the comments in locked threads about BD discussing birth control with HD. She is wise to do so. The average age these days is 12.77 http://www.news-medical.net/news/20090818/1-in-4-children-between-11-16-report-having-sex.aspx .

I have discussed it with mine and will continue to do so. I won't be there when it happens and she needs to know about pregnancy and diseases. I am an older mother but not a stupid mother.

Please do not bury your head and think by telling them not to do it you will be effective. Tell them what you would prefer they do but don't bury your head. This will make you a grandma quick!

Age quoted above was average age for low-income families:

It found that among nearly 1,000 low-income families in three major cities...

The "Neighbour's" reported sighting of Hailey at 12:00 pm:

NG said that LE will not confirm that Hailey was ever seen on the phone at 12 pm the day she disappeared. Billie throws out the name of a man (C), who was staying with the neighbour (T), and says that he had reported seeing her.

I had questioned this earlier today myself. If the 12 pm sighting of Hailey is not verified, everything is wide open for the timeline. I really thought the 12 pm reported phone conversation would be easily verified by the actual call on the phone. So, I am surprised by this recent development, and wonder if it is smoke and mirrors or what?

If there was NO phone call made by Hailey at 12 pm on that Tuesday, then that to me makes those early morning pings alot more relevant.

I caught this, too. I figure if LE will not confirm this sighting of Hailey, then that means they didn't find a call on the phone records that corresponds to it. Maybe the "witness" is mistaken about what day he actually saw her in the yard. If she was on the phone on that date, it would be on the phone records and easily verified.

So yes -- that throws the timeline WIDE open, which is why I keep thinking "The pings!!! THE PINGS!!!!"

:banghead:

Tonight BD said that she and SA drove to work in two seperate cars?

I thought she priviously stated he drove her?

Did I hear wrong or remember wrong?

so, did BD ever say why she didn't see HD that night? Why she was going with SA's account of her being at MBs?

Because I am really confused if nothing else why she has changed her story on that, what was she covering up right there?

She said that when Hailey was going to spend the night or go somewhere she would leave a note or tell SA to tell her where she had gone.So she assumed she was at MB's house.

There is no evidence that it was a fib nor is there evidence that it wasn't. There is simply a speculation by LE who in my opinion are pressured to find something after reporting several different possible theories. If my daughter was missing, there would be people at my house. There would be food and their would be alcohol. That doesn't make it a party. I was brought up when people are over , you feed them. And if I had a family crisis, people would bring food to make sure I ate.

Not that it was a party, but that she claimed she didn't know it was New Year's Eve. moo

:crazy: BD was kinda squirming there answering questions about the New Year's Eve party. She claimed that she did not even know that it was New Year's Eve.

She said they were watching the news on TV.

Dunno about in Texas, but up here in the Land of the Frozen Chosen, the NYE news broadcasts are mostly filled with fluff pieces about New Year's celebrations around the state & the world. Somehow I think they would have learned from the news that, yes indeed, it was New Year's Eve.

What a :liar:

jmo

Again, I think Billie is innocent but I do think she is trying to portray a good picture of herself. Maybe they watched the news and turned the TV off after that. Maybe someone did have it on and she didn't want to admit that b/c she knew NG would jump all over it. Maybe her family was there saying "Maybe H is with some friends and will come back when she calms down - come on, you need to take your mind off it and relax - let's turn on the TV".... Just a thought.

I don't think it's odd that she keeps asking for people not to think she's a bad person or whatever. Not only is her daughter missing but people are blaming her for it - pouring salt in an already terrible and painful wound.

ETA: If it's correct about abuse, then she probably already feels like a bad person and is projecting her feelings into her statements. She may been made to feel that way in relationships as well, maybe with SA... So it's probably always in the forefront of her mind.

MOO

I just had the strangest feeling tonight that LE was feeding NG questions after each segment............

I got that feeling also esp. after NG asked her if she had a lawyer.......
then anything is game.

My oldest who is only 11 knows how babies are made :) I have 3 children and I took the oppotunity to teach her when I was pregnant. She was 7 when I had the 2nd child and 9 when I had my 3rd. She probably knows too much which is fine by me since she swears she never wants to have babies :great:

My daughter is 30 and has a classmate that is also 30 and has a 17 year old son and a two year old grandchild. :tsktsk:

Can a local on here confirm if the area where the camera cards came up missing has cell service or not? When looking at the Verizon map, to me, it looks like that area would be in range and get coverage, but would like to confirm this.

It's getting old trying to stay on top of this and follow where it looks like the evidence is headed only to keep reading how horrible we are and we are judging BD and yada yada yada. It's not bashing it's following the case and what is going on at the moment.

And she knows that LE has formally listed 6:20 on the affadavit and suppposedly have a witness to verify. Why would she push her departure closer to the time he was supposed to have come back home? :waitasec:

I don't think she did. NG asked her if she left around 6:30, and BD just sort of agreed...

And she knows that LE has formally listed 6:20 on the affadavit and suppposedly have a witness to verify. Why would she push her departure closer to the time he was supposed to have come back home? :waitasec:

I think she is too tired to know what she is saying. I thought she said about 6:30 but I could be wrong, my house isn't quiet

The cell tower that SA's phone pinged on for 1/2 hour on Tuesday morning in Colorado City, as released in the affidavits yesterday, was said to be the tower that a phone would ping off at the Dunn residence.

Given the close proximity of the Dunn residence to the Motel, would it be safe to say that this same cell tower would be the tower you would ping off, if you were at the Motel that the bloodhounds picked up Hailey's scent?

I do agree, I originally seen it as being kept "Close to the vest". Now, I have to wonder what tactics are being used? They announce that they think she is a runaway and in hiding on Sunday. Then question the kids at school on Monday. Then release that they don't think it may just be a run away. All the while they already had all this info in these documents.

Last night - on the video and from the narration of the documents it was twisted. Now, they have made corrections. Last night it was reported that his phone pinged Snyder towers, as well as, her phone about the same time. Listen to the video from last night. Oops, nevermind that one is not available anymore. Hmmmm.... ??? IMHO

I would like to know where he was from 7 till 9. You can get to Big Spring in about 30 minutes. He lied for a reason and that concerns me.

Yep he sure did lie for a reason....any gaps in the timeline is where he could have been disposing of "evidence".

Trying to catch up...reading through I saw a couple of questions that I actually have answers to...LOL

1. From CCity to BS takes 35 - 40 minutes---45 max - I drove it for years...straight shot up/down I-20

2. The XBox and game stuff...in order for him to tell or guess apx how long it she would've played, they obviously save their games and restart at the last point they left off. Since most games have skill levels that you have to "beat" before moving to the next level...if the two of them played it together a lot, I would think he would know how long it probably took her to get to the point which the game was stopped. I know my nephews can tell you how long I had to have played to beat guitar hero on XBOX and NCAA 2011 on PS3...because they laugh every time they turn my game on.

3. I just looked at 4 prescription bottles and they each have "discard after" date of 12 months from the date they were filled---(some of which state 2008- LOL)

Didn't SA's boss or co-workers ask where he was going on 12/27? He just stopped by for a Dr. Pepper and rolled without saying a word? Did his work call his cell phone and say "um where the heck are ya?" If one of my employees/co-workers came in, grabbed a Pepper and left I would be mystified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3