TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If her printing out things that have nothing to do with work shows of her character and it makes her a bad person then I know a lot of very bad people including myself. I steal pens from work and have printed recipes and whatever else. I've also been a big sneak having multiple windows up and reading websleuths and fb while I was getting paid and suppose to be doing work. Not sure if that qualifies someone as being able to participate in their childs murder and/or disposal.

and BD could have done it on her lunch hour, before or after work. She even could have provided her own pkg of copy paper, who knows.

I agree, hence the lack of evidence in the home. I feel freaky for even thinking this...but what if he took her to his family's land put on his mask, brought out his knife and hunted her down? (ugh been watching too much tv!) Could be why he is in need of a new mask...it kinda fits into his fantacy posted on the MM board...

I don't want to go there :(

MOO

His family's land---isn't that where the outdoor video cameras had their memory cards stolen? Or was it LE that retrieved the memory cards? I have not gotten a clear answer on that.

IIRC 'SA kept his TRUCK running as he went in for the soda at his work........

WHY doesn't anyone talk or plead for a living Hailey to come home on NG national TV coverage???? I would use that time to cry out to my daughter!!!

There is no evidence that it was a fib nor is there evidence that it wasn't. There is simply a speculation by LE who in my opinion are pressured to find something after reporting several different possible theories. If my daughter was missing, there would be people at my house. There would be food and their would be alcohol. That doesn't make it a party. I was brought up when people are over , you feed them.
Affidavits aren't LE's "speculations."

I, for some reason, can't quit believing BD. I was all ready to tear her apart tonight and failed. :maddening:

Another thing I wished NG would have asked more about was the ATM transactions at 6:20PM for $140. and that the aff.said they BOTH told investigators it was to buy drugs.

I so wish that too. A perfect opportunity blown there.

Or how about what was Hailey wearing at 10pm the night before when she was in her room "watching TV"? Was she wearing something different than when she went missing? Would she have normally slept in the type of clothes that she was reportedly wearing on Monday when she went missing? Were there some PJ's tossed in her room that she wore to bed? Did she shower and change the next day?

I watched NG's entire show tonight and have a few comments to share.

I still believe that BD had nothing to do with it.

I am not sure what's going on with her. She shows little emotion, but she did finally cry a little bit toward the end when talking about Hailey. I am not sure if she is drugged up because of anxiety or the strain on her. I do know that I have a hard time crying in public. At my husband's memorial service, I had my stepson read a statement I wrote because I knew that if I had tried to talk, I would have broken down and I was raised to believe crying is a sign of weakness. (I don't believe that anymore, but still have a hard time crying in front of anyone.) However, if a child of mine were missing, I would be an absolute mess and she has never come across that way in public.

I have a hard time believing she follows True Crime. Please do not be offended, but she does not seem to have any type of analytical mind. I am amazed she once had a nursing license. (This is my opinion/observation).

Regarding the party. If it was me, I would be indignant and defend myself very vocally. She is so quiet and passive. It does make me wonder if she has been abused by SA.

She seems conflicted over the possibility that SD may be responsible for Hailey's disappearance, yet still defends him. She actually is her own worst
spokesperson because of this.

Exactly, I think she should have stopped talking days ago. She needs to lawyer up and protect herself. Even though you are innocent until proven guilty, that is not the reality on how things work. She doesn't owe anybody any explanation. She needs an advocate. I do believe SA is the culprit.

The "Neighbour's" reported sighting of Hailey at 12:00 pm:

NG said that LE will not confirm that Hailey was ever seen on the phone at 12 pm the day she disappeared. Billie throws out the name of a man (C), who was staying with the neighbour (T), and says that he had reported seeing her.

I had questioned this earlier today myself. If the 12 pm sighting of Hailey is not verified, everything is wide open for the timeline. I really thought the 12 pm reported phone conversation would be easily verified by the actual call on the phone. So, I am surprised by this recent development, and wonder if it is smoke and mirrors or what?

If there was NO phone call made by Hailey at 12 pm on that Tuesday, then that to me makes those early morning pings alot more relevant.

I feel like an Olympic swimmer trying to keep up :panic:

I can't quote the comments in locked threads about BD discussing birth control with HD. She is wise to do so. The average age these days is 12.77 http://www.news-medical.net/news/20090818/1-in-4-children-between-11-16-report-having-sex.aspx .

I have discussed it with mine and will continue to do so. I won't be there when it happens and she needs to know about pregnancy and diseases. I am an older mother but not a stupid mother.

Please do not bury your head and think by telling them not to do it you will be effective. Tell them what you would prefer they do but don't bury your head. This will make you a grandma quick!

My oldest who is only 11 knows how babies are made :) I have 3 children and I took the oppotunity to teach her when I was pregnant. She was 7 when I had the 2nd child and 9 when I had my 3rd. She probably knows too much which is fine by me since she swears she never wants to have babies :great:

The New Years Eve fib makes me think that BD may be one of those people who lies first, when the truth would have served even better. :sheesh:

Do you think it was a fib? I'm still on the fence after listening to her. I'm sure people brought food over, and if the BF had a beer I wouldn't be suprised. This doesn't sound like Peterson who invited his friends over for dinner and served another family Tortellini and wine just 24 hours after Laci went missing (IMHO).

I do believe that she had family over and they ate and possibly drank. But I don't believe in any stretch of the imagination that it was a party.

Again - JMO.

Mel

I don't believe LE was working with NG at all; NG barely asked her one tough question. I thought she would be all over the drug lies and the website Shawn likes to play on, and the masks, etc.

REF: Originally Posted by Coldpizza
How does anyone else feel about her having the guts to show up on NG tonight?

I'd walk on hot coals if it helped find my daughter, and that is what she is doing. She's brave, imo., more power to her I say.

regardless of the s--- being flung at her from all sides of the "better then thou" crowds.

Good for B.D. bad for them.......for being so judgemental of her.

I'm having an awful time keeping up. Can somebody tell me about the video game? He figured she was up until midnight playing?

Do we know what game it was? The system doesn't matter. That's actually something I might be able to help with.

LE took an X box that is all I've heard. I don't believe we've been told what game she was playing.

I have been following this case since the beginning. My latest observations are that BD looks like the deer caught in the headlights. I am amazed at her composure under such intense scrutiny and missing daughter. I really don't feel evil from her. She seems like a follower.and a little weak. I think she is horrified and feels as if this is all a bad dream. She looks so young! And to really stir it up, I don't believe in teaching birth control to young people. I am a firm believer in abstinence and if you can't or don't do that then you must step up to the plate. I just feel that way.
At any rate BD is rather fascinating to watch because of her composure at this point. Did she make mistakes and tell lies or untruths? Hell yeah.
By the way where is her mother or father in this story....not going on camera I guess.
This is one horrific situation to be in and may God bring Haily home.

I watched NG's entire show tonight and have a few comments to share.

I still believe that BD had nothing to do with it.

I am not sure what's going on with her. She shows little emotion, but she did finally cry a little bit toward the end when talking about Hailey. I am not sure if she is drugged up because of anxiety or the strain on her. I do know that I have a hard time crying in public. At my husband's memorial service, I had my stepson read a statement I wrote because I knew that if I had tried to talk, I would have broken down and I was raised to believe crying is a sign of weakness. (I don't believe that anymore, but still have a hard time crying in front of anyone.) However, if a child of mine were missing, I would be an absolute mess and she has never come across that way in public.

I have a hard time believing she follows True Crime. Please do not be offended, but she does not seem to have any type of analytical mind. I am amazed she once had a nursing license. (This is my opinion/observation).

Regarding the party. If it was me, I would be indignant and defend myself very vocally. She is so quiet and passive. It does make me wonder if she has been abused by SA.

She seems conflicted over the possibility that SD may be responsible for Hailey's disappearance, yet still defends him. She actually is her own worst spokesperson because of this.
I think a history of abuse for BD.

Please don't start naming the doctor in this thread

Thanks

The other thing and this makes me real uncomfortable. BD said she left for work at 6:30 a.m. Monday, cellphone pings put SA there at 6:35, just a few minutes difference.

And she knows that LE has formally listed 6:20 on the affadavit and suppposedly have a witness to verify. Why would she push her departure closer to the time he was supposed to have come back home? :waitasec:

His family's land---isn't that where the outdoor video cameras had their memory cards stolen? Or was it LE that retrieved the memory cards? I have not gotten a clear answer on that.

I think the rumor is the cards where stolen, I haven't read that LE took them...I hope they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3