TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my big question. How did she get to work that day? She said SA left before her and we know that he was driving her? (or the car they were sharing) car to his work.

Yes, I think it's an important question. Whoever drove her to work knows how she was acting the last time she left the house when Hailey was still in it (or had been in it as recently as the night before).

This is my big question. How did she get to work that day? She said SA left before her and we know that he was driving her? (or the car they were sharing) car to his work.

I'm very interested in this. I think we may be on the edge of being onto something. That may be the most ridiculous thing I've ever said. I'm so baffled by the fact that all of these intelligent people on this website are so baffled......

Again, I'm new, but I read your credentials on the WS intros to threads, so I understand your timeline and will agree with your accountability for BD. I just wonder if someone would cover for BD because they want to believe in her as much as we do. Thoughts?

I don't think anyone could cover for her with her busy and highly visible job. ALL of the nurses and caregivers must coordinate with her and she answers incoming calls. That is if she was doing her usual job there that day.

Well, I have been away for a while, and cant stay long. I am threads and threads behind... But I wanted to just say a few things.

First of all, thanks to those of you who have been supportive, and continue to offer prayers not only for Hailey's safe return, but for Billie also. I continue to stand by Billie - and believe that she had absolutely no involvement in or knowledge of Hailey's disappearance.

For those of you who believe that Billie is involved, to whatever extent.... well, I just can't understand it. I am not being argumentative, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Also, I realize that I am probably biased because she is my friend, and because I know how to read her - but she is being honest and candid. She is not a big on showing her emotions, and I know that it has been taking a toll on her to try and keep it together and not break down on camera.

I firmly believe that she will be 100% cleared of any involvement. Yes, she has made some mistakes and some bad choices. But she would never purposely put her children in danger. And there is not one person on this earth who has not made a mistake or bad choice and then looked back and wondered why they had done that or made that choice. How many though would admit them on national television - over and over, no less - knowing that it put them in a bad light. Right now, I believe that she couldn't care less about her 'reputation'. I know that it has to bother her that so many people are saying what a crappy mother she is. But anyone who loves their children would be hurt by that accusation.

Right now, Billie's priority is to get Hailey home. Safely. She is trying to remain optimistic - I am trying to help her remain optimistic without giving her false hope. The more time that passes, the harder that is.

We all know that if SA was involved (and at this point, I can't believe that he isnt), the chances of Hailey still being here with us are slim. I for one am praying that he is just an idiot, and has nothing to do with it. Not because I give a flying you know what about him, but because I want to believe that there is still a chance that Hailey is safe. Have any of you considered that Billie is not defending SA, but desperately holding on to that same hope?

Like I said, I am behind in the posts. I have only skimmed a few tonight, so I do not know what the general consensus is.... but there was no party. Her family was there with her. Offering support and just being there for her. If y'all remember, 12/31 was the day the dogs were first brought in. I can't remember the exact time, but it was fairly late at night. I spoke with her several times, and all she was doing was waiting for LE to give her updates. And no, I am not surprised that that SOB SA was drinking a beer. But no one else was drinking, and there was damn sure not a 'festive' mood. It was very somber, very scared and worried.

I only ask that everyone please keep Hailey in the front of their minds, and in their prayers. She is the reason we are all here on this thread. Hailey needs to be found. Once she is found - and I continue to pray that by God's grace she will be found safe - then bash away. If it is discovered that someone harmed her, or was involved in a coverup, then I hope they suffer 1000x any pain and fear they may have inflicted on her and the grief of those who love her.

Yes, I think it's an important question. Whoever drove her to work knows how she was acting the last time she left the house when Hailey was still in it (or had been in it as recently as the night before).

A coworker drove her to work.

I had heard she had given a list of things needed in the home to the folks offering to help out ! Wonder since the affadavit if that list will be filled/

Someone else put a list out without either Billies knowledge or consent. As soon as she heard about it, she asked for it to be taken down.

czgtz, can you ask BD if she knew about his masks, any group of males that he played out these horror fantasies with, and if so where did they do these things?

czgtz, Were you at the gathering on New Years Eve?

Again, I'm new, but I read your credentials on the WS intros to threads, so I understand your timeline and will agree with your accountability for BD. I just wonder if someone would cover for BD because they want to believe in her as much as we do. Thoughts?

First, welcome.
Second, new is good. New is fresh. New may mean a different view.
Third, please, don't take what I say as gospel because of my credentials. I do have expertise in certain fields, but it doesn't mean that I am always right or haven't missed something, so if you have a question, or what to question something I've said, by all means do!

Yes, it is possible that someone (the person she drove with) covered for her, sure, all kinds of things are possible. I don't think so though. I believe that LE have confirmed that she was at work, and that wasn't just a one person sighting. I'm sure that if her work record for that day was question it would have been in the affidavit with SA's. I think the fact that it's not says that she was at work at the time she was supposed to be (7 I believe). I'm not sure how close she is to the person she drove with and it takes a certain kind of person and relationship to cover for someone to that level, KWIM? If you're wondering if it was her close friend who has been on here that drove her, I don't think so, but I can't say that 100% is true, just my recollection from early on.

Please understand too, I am not here to judge. My purpose here is to try and find Hailey. I do try and figure out who has the information that will lead me to the right area so that I might get that information out to teams on the ground (official or otherwise). Sometimes in doing this it becomes clear who is likely guilty if a crime was commited, but again, not me for to judge, I'll leave that up to a jury as it doesn't help me in finding the missing person. I feel the need to explain this because I don't want people to look at my posts like I am defending or judging, I'm doing neither. Who is guilty or who is innocent does really matter to me right now, where Hailey is does.

One other thing I need to make sure everyone is aware of (because I did see posts about this yesterday)... Billie did not ask for an account to be set up for her. People were contacting me on how to get help to her. I asked the bank to set up the account so that I could direct those people somewhere. I was not comfortable taking money from someone to give to her. I had a thought that someone would end up saying at some point that they had given me more that they had, and I did not want to be put in a postition of having to defend myself about something like that.

There was no scam to get money. Billie only grudgingly agreed to have the account set up (the bank required her permission), and I guess for this very reason. It never crossed my mind that anyone would think she was trying to scam them. She had nothing to do with it. It was my (looking back now, stupid) idea.

Well, I have been away for a while, and cant stay long. I am threads and threads behind... But I wanted to just say a few things.

First of all, thanks to those of you who have been supportive, and continue to offer prayers not only for Hailey's safe return, but for Billie also. I continue to stand by Billie - and believe that she had absolutely no involvement in or knowledge of Hailey's disappearance.

For those of you who believe that Billie is involved, to whatever extent.... well, I just can't understand it. I am not being argumentative, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Also, I realize that I am probably biased because she is my friend, and because I know how to read her - but she is being honest and candid. She is not a big on showing her emotions, and I know that it has been taking a toll on her to try and keep it together and not break down on camera.

I firmly believe that she will be 100% cleared of any involvement. Yes, she has made some mistakes and some bad choices. But she would never purposely put her children in danger. And there is not one person on this earth who has not made a mistake or bad choice and then looked back and wondered why they had done that or made that choice. How many though would admit them on national television - over and over, no less - knowing that it put them in a bad light. Right now, I believe that she couldn't care less about her 'reputation'. I know that it has to bother her that so many people are saying what a crappy mother she is. But anyone who loves their children would be hurt by that accusation.

Right now, Billie's priority is to get Hailey home. Safely. She is trying to remain optimistic - I am trying to help her remain optimistic without giving her false hope. The more time that passes, the harder that is.

We all know that if SA was involved (and at this point, I can't believe that he isnt), the chances of Hailey still being here with us are slim. I for one am praying that he is just an idiot, and has nothing to do with it. Not because I give a flying you know what about him, but because I want to believe that there is still a chance that Hailey is safe. Have any of you considered that Billie is not defending SA, but desperately holding on to that same hope?

Like I said, I am behind in the posts. I have only skimmed a few tonight, so I do not know what the general consensus is.... but there was no party. Her family was there with her. Offering support and just being there for her. If y'all remember, 12/31 was the day the dogs were first brought in. I can't remember the exact time, but it was fairly late at night. I spoke with her several times, and all she was doing was waiting for LE to give her updates. And no, I am not surprised that that SOB SA was drinking a beer. But no one else was drinking, and there was damn sure not a 'festive' mood. It was very somber, very scared and worried.

I only ask that everyone please keep Hailey in the front of their minds, and in their prayers. She is the reason we are all here on this thread. Hailey needs to be found. Once she is found - and I continue to pray that by God's grace she will be found safe - then bash away. If it is discovered that someone harmed her, or was involved in a coverup, then I hope they suffer 1000x any pain and fear they may have inflicted on her and the grief of those who love her.

Thank you for posting; I know this is a hard time for you and it's appreciated. I am not a supporter of Billie's at this point and don't see her as having admitted to anything that puts her in bad light, actually I just see her rationalizing and denying and being inconsistent. I also can't see how continuing to believe in Shawn secures her hope that Hailey is still alive unless she knows Shawn has control of Hailey's fate. And, Billie herself said that she cares what we all think as one of her first statements in a local interview and on NG. Anyway, I don't want to be argumentative either and I am glad that you are pushing for Hailey's safe return. Hailey is the victim and the important focus, not Billie. Glad that you agree. I hope your friend is not involved in anything that led to Hailey's disappearance and I hope you stay strong!

Thank you everrrr so much for this post and ur insight..God Bless all of Haileys family and friends. I beleive the truth will prevail and we will know... soon i hope

Hugs and prayers from The frozen Smoky Mountains 0:)

czgtz, can you ask BD if she knew about his masks, any group of males that he played out these horror fantasies with, and if so where did they do these things?

At some point, yes, I will. I am not going to do it anytime soon - with everything that has come to light about SA and his sick self, I can only imagine what terrible worries she has running through her mind. It is bad enough without putting more images in her mind. I am just sick over this.

czgtz, Were you at the gathering on New Years Eve?

No, I was at home with my husband. I didn't want to intrude on her time with her family. And no, we were not celebrating either.

Thank you czgtz for taking the time to come on here. I have friends that I will stand by no matter what rumors are being said when I know for sure they are telling the truth. You know BD better than any of us and I understand that you want to/and will defend her. My prayer is that Hailey will be found safe. Clint is looking for her, so that speaks volumes to me. Thank you for answering about how Billie got to work that day. I have as many others tried to place all the times/cell phone calls together. I live in BS, but have not heard anything about SA's Mom comments on this. I do not know if she is not answering any questions or if the news is just not covering anything on her. I am trying my best to not make any judments yet.

Thank you czgtz for taking the time to come on here. I have friends that I will stand by no matter what rumors are being said when I know for sure they are telling the truth. You know BD better than any of us and I understand that you want to/and will defend her. My prayer is that Hailey will be found safe. Clint is looking for her, so that speaks volumes to me. Thank you for answering about how Billie got to work that day. I have as many others tried to place all the times/cell phone calls together. I live in BS, but have not heard anything about SA's Mom comments on this. I do not know if she is not answering any questions or if the news is just not covering anything on her. I am trying my best to not make any judments yet.

yw. I pray that Hailey will be found safe also. I appreciate the fact that Clint is able to go out and search, but I hope you all understand why Billie has not. They have both been advised not to take part in the search (as all families are, the way I understand it) because of the devestation it would cause if they happened to be the ones to find her not alive.

I do not know SA's parents, and have not heard them mentioned at all in the news.

Thank you for posting; I know this is a hard time for you and it's appreciated. I am not a supporter of Billie's at this point and don't see her as having admitted to anything that puts her in bad light, actually I just see her rationalizing and denying and being inconsistent. I also can't see how continuing to believe in Shawn secures her hope that Hailey is still alive unless she knows Shawn has control of Hailey's fate. And, Billie herself said that she cares what we all think as one of her first statements in a local interview and on NG. Anyway, I don't want to be argumentative either and I am glad that you are pushing for Hailey's safe return. Hailey is the victim and the important focus, not Billie. Glad that you agree. I hope your friend is not involved in anything that led to Hailey's disappearance and I hope you stay strong!

I did not mean that she is continuing to believe in SA. I meant that if he was involved, there is not much of a chance that she will be found alive. It is going to be a worst case scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!