Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone try calling again?!? Masks?

in the last 45 minutes Nancy has only had Billie talk for maybe 10-15 minutes

IMO, Billie is withholding info. IMO, she SAID in the affidavit she used the money for drugs but NOW is not willing to say that. IMO, Billie is withholding information, i.e., lying by omission.

Just MOO.

NG: deleting numbers?
BD: SA told her that he showed LE numbers, got phone back, they asked again, he looked and they weren't there.

I think she believes that!!!!

Mom: re SA deleting the numbers while with LE---he told me it wasn't there (not that he deleted it)

Is this a subconscious confession: "Hailey is not in the house; Hailey is UNDER the house." ????

I just mentioned to DH that she said that again...and how odd it is. He immediately replied it meant she is under the house. (He is not rabidly following along like I am, btw).

Grandma says she believes SA raped & killed Hailey --- then she turns around and says Hailey was seen in Odessa and that's a credible sighting. ??????

Everybody involved here talks in circles!!! Contradicting statements, talking around the subject, not directly answering questions................... ARRRRGGGHHH.

I'm not convinced that Billie had anything to do with this but she is not helping herself any by sticking to the inconsistency. Just tell the TRUTH -- even if it makes you look bad, just TELL IT. START there.

Geez louise, my blood pressure is so high right now....

BD: told them first night she was not a runaway, never gave SA a chance to say otherwise

BillieD: from the get go, i told him from t first night that she wouldn't run away

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/image...edia/dox/pdf/2011_01/HaileyDunnAffidavits.PDF

Again:

It was determined through the voluntary interview and voluntary admission of Billie DUNN that the money was used to purchase illegal narcotics from a person in Scurry County, Texas. DUNN admitted that the illegal narcotics were for ADKINS and HERSELF.
Caps from the affidavit. Bold from me.

Thank you!!!

I believe the affidavit; I do not believe Billie Dunn at this point in time. I once did.... :(

Is she "all there", I don't know any other way to put that. She seems "off" and the more I listen to her the more I feel that. No, not NG, Billie.

Amen! I thought this website was about finding evidence, not throwing stones and bashing people. Seems unprofessional.

Her name is in those sworn affidavids. No one is throwing stones, we are simply sharing opinions. I'm not a paid websleuther so the unprofessional thing is lost on me.

Grandma says she believes SA raped & killed Hailey --- then she turns around and says Hailey was seen in Odessa and that's a credible sighting. ??????

Everybody involved here talks in circles!!! Contradicting statements, talking around the subject, not directly answering questions................... ARRRRGGGHHH.

I'm not convinced that Billie had anything to do with this but she is not helping herself any by sticking to the inconsistency. Just tell the TRUTH -- even if it makes you look bad, just TELL IT. START there.

Geez louise, my blood pressure is so high right now....

I think she is afraid she will lose her job but I think since the affidavits came out she probably will lose her job anyway so she should come clean.

I wonder after this show, I wonder if she will call CD and ask him why didn't you tell me about Hailey being afraid of SD?

Right, and she doesn't mention that one of those times that she told her was on Christmas day, just that it's the last time she saw her. She doesn't specify when these conversations took place.

"Jones last saw the middle schooler on Christmas Day when Hailey tried to take a picture of her grandmother with her brand new ipod."

"It was a good day," Jones said. "She ate two pieces of chocolate pie and we sat and talked. She told me everything that she had gotten for Christmas."

"Jones saw Adkins that day too. She said he was quiet and said nothing to her."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shawn-adkins-named-person-interst-case-missing-texas/story?id=12608537

Sorry, my mistake. :sigh:

Dr Marshall (PSY): missing details, what are BD's theories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarlaJCarl