TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If my child were missing and it was suggested that he may be buried under my home, I can tell you that I would have pulled those boards off with my teeth if I had to!!!!

I am sooo far behind on this case...would someone be kind enough to tell me what pics and masks you are referring to...tia.

Are there any locals here? Did anyone hear about a forensic truck at Deer Creek bridge?

She did say her and Hailey had a lot of friends and family in Scurry County last night as well. It was the same question asked both nights and answered the same.

GRACE: Well, what significance is Scurry County?

BILLIE DUNN: Somebody knows where my daughter is -- she has a lot of family and friends over there. That`s the only thing I can think of. I don`t have any explanation. I don`t want to defend him.

The transcript says she, it was supposed to say HE, read it with the rest of the sentence and watch the video. I'm pretty sure she says HE.

That was a clip from another night. She is not saying that TONIGHT-----so not a standard answer

Thank goodness, wish NG would have followed up with that question! Oh and ya don't need to yell geesh I was just reading along.

If my child were missing and it was suggested that he may be buried under my home, I can tell you that I would have pulled those boards off with my teeth if I had to!!!!

I am sooo far behind on this case...would someone be kind enough to tell me what pics and masks you are referring to...tia.

Yeah, that would be a very difficult spot to be in , I can't imagine. But you might destroy evidence. What a dilemma to be in. I couldn't stand to think my child was underneath the house for one more night. I would lose it.

There is a thread in the Parking Lot about NG's show in general. This thread is very busy and we ask that you do not use Hailey's case threads to complain about the way NG runs her show.

Thanks!

I would think if boards had removed along the bottom of the house it would be where you had access to plumbing or gas lines or something like that.

What I can say about BD..she did have more fire tonight.

Billie interrupting: loud and clear---

"No one told ME."
nobody should've had to tell her. That dude threatened to kill her daughter, & she did NOT a thing about it. Of course, Hailey was scared. I don't blame them for not telling her. She can't be talked to, or reasoned with, & she is accountable for nothing. She'll go to her grave, proclaiming that she's a wonderful mom. There's no way, Clint's family could've discussed this with her. She still texts Shawn. That says it all.

Why is that a problem? She is saying she should be home.

It's an odd choice of words, and a phrase she keeps using. I don't think I've ever heard her say "home". "i want Hailey home" or "we need Hailey to come home".

And there is a big difference between a house and a home, know what I mean? A home is where family and safety are. A house... Well, it's just a place to stay, and might be lacking in a sense of family, comfort, and safety.

I missed most of the show caught BD getting fired up a few times that's about it. Did Grandma say she told BD about Hailey being scared? Did NG ask?

I have no problem with the ones that think BD is guilty just as no one has a problem with my view that she is not.

It is strange how we all watch the same show and see and hear different things,

I thought the comment "I've done a wonderful job was in answer to a question from NG. They were talking about the fact that SA told LE that Hailey was premissable(sp) NG asked her what had SA said to her about Hailey and she answered he told me I had done a wonderful job. I may be wrong but that is how I heard it.

Unfortunately, Google StreetView does not allow you to get that close without distorting the pic. Unless, there is a sleuther who can fix the resolution.
That would be awesome. But wouldn't they smell the decomposition?

That was my thought as well. They would know, unfortunately, by now if there was a body under that house.

Main thing, is Hailey's not in her house.

Huh?

Why is that a problem? She is saying she should be home.

I'm with you in not throwing BD under the bus (I personally don't think she is involved) but I thought this phrasing was odd, too. I don't know why, it just stood out to me.

I think BD might be hiding illegal drug info, but I am not convinced that she knows anything about Hailey's disappearance.

The boyfriend, however....

WHOA! I go watch NG and have 11 pages to read! help..............

I've closed this thread to get everyone's attention.

There are some who feel BD is a grieving mother. There are some who believe she is hiding something. There are some who are on the fence, like myself.

The thing is that an article came out that said BD is a target of the investigation. This came out a couple of days ago. When we won't let people discuss the family, we get complaints. When we do let people discuss the family, we get complaints.

KNOCK IT OFF!

We can't call anyone names or bash them. We can speculate. That's what we do here.

If you have problems or questions, use the alert button. Quit complaining about each other or there's going to be some people who lose their posting privileges.

This thread will return in FIVE minutes. Thank this post so we know you read it.

There's another option called the Ignore Feature. If someone's opinions are driving you nuts, USE IT. Just don't announce that you are using it on your posts.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91915"]Best Practices Dealing with your fellow posters - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

This thread is about to be opened again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx