TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OFF TOPIC ALERT.....

Everytime I see "TIMER55" I can't help but get flashbacks of KC Anthony and her whole internet account "password" mystery...sorry, back on topic!!

I know! that did make me giggle:floorlaugh: it good to know I not alone

The graphic information from Hailey's grandmother wherein Hailey explicitly expressed her fears and concerns about SA certainly put a new light on Billie's statements last night on Nancy Grace.

As I recall, Billie stated that on Monday morning before she left to go to work she looked in on Hailey, thought she saw Hailey laying in her bed, but didn't go in to "touch her" to make sure it really was Hailey there. When asked why she did this, her reply was "to ease my mind...."

In my very humble opinion, Billie flat out DID know that Hailey was afraid of SA, and she knew the reasons WHY Hailey was so afraid.

Hailey. Bless your heart....you did try and tell people what was going on with SA.

Billie told people that Hailey "just didn't like SA" and basically said "too bad"....said Hailey had to be respectful toward SA. I bet Billie knew, in detail, Haileys complaint about SA. She made the excuse that Hailey just wanted mom and dad back together. As far as I'm concerned....Billie is beneath contempt. She chose SA over Hailey. :furious:

As far as the crimes getting worse, I think these nuts read about all the other crimes going on at the time and try t out do each other.

Agree - they seem to be feeding off each other.

There are also claims that the couple had a New Year's party, just days after the 13-year-old girl disappeared, according to the affidavit.

Dunn denied that, telling the Associated Press that just a few friends came over for drinks.

Dunn told the Associated Press that she had nothing to do with her daughter's disappearance. She said that she asked Adkins to move out Jan. 5.

"If investigators can't rule him out, I can't either," Dunn told the AP. "I'm unsure at this point."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shawn-adki...t-case-missing-texas/story?id=12608537&page=3

Three page article.

But it appears that she told her Grandma this MORE than ONCE.

"She had told me on a couple of occasions that (...) he walked around at night and she said that she could see his shadow standing at her door," Connie Jones is quoted as saying. "She said, 'Nana, he scared me. I'm afraid he's going to come in there.'"

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331206

This backs up the statement I made last night after Nancy Grace show. I think that Shawn's comment about Hailey being promiscuous was because he molested and raped her. He admitted to it in a way that people would take it completely different.

Does anybody have the link to SA's pics with the mask on in front of the root cellar? Thanks,

The graphic information from Hailey's grandmother wherein Hailey explicitly expressed her fears and concerns about SA certainly put a new light on Billie's statements last night on Nancy Grace.

As I recall, Billie stated that on Monday morning before she left to go to work she looked in on Hailey, thought she saw Hailey laying in her bed, but didn't go in to "touch her" to make sure it really was Hailey there. When asked why she did this, her reply was "to ease my mind...."

In my very humble opinion, Billie flat out DID know that Hailey was afraid of SA, and she knew the reasons WHY Hailey was so afraid.

To "ease her mind":waitasec: Yet when she is sleeping somewhere else, she hasn't seen her all day....sleeping at a friends house, apparently Billie didn't even feel comfortable enough to talk to the mom cause she didn't know her that well, she didn't need to ease her mind by calling her that night before bed.........she has zero need to ease her mind.

Bottom line, she reported her missing because she had to. imo

This backs up the statement I made last night after Nancy Grace show. I think that Shawn's comment about Hailey being promiscuous was because he molested and raped her. He admitted to it in a way that people would take it completely different.

And, IMO, his "justification" will be that "she wanted it". :sick:

How long until NG is on? I took the day off work today so I can actually watch it for once.

and probably drugged her

Ok... is there a way to set this thread up so it automaticly updates as people post? Currently I have to refresh the page... over & over & over

Do you guys want me to call into Nancy Grace tonight? I can try it again. What should I ask? I'm thinking of trying to ask about what she thinks on the promiscuous thing.

Ok... is there a way to set this thread up so it automaticly updates as people post? Currently I have to refresh the page... over & over & over

You can get email updates on it. Click on the top of the thread where it says "Thread Tools" and then click on "Subscribe to this thread".

Since this is CD's mother can we assume that she saw Hailey at his home on Christmas Day? Or did she actually visit the two grandchildren in BD's home? If that's the case and SA said nothing to her that's very weird and just another red flag IMO.

I wonder if CD heard about it from his daughter and that is why SA and CD had a argument around Christmas time.

CD said that he looked over at Haileys house all the time.

This poor child. How frighten she must have been.

Oh sorry it linked to yours, IDK why I couldn't post on my own???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.B89