TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in no way suggesting this...but there was a CSI episode where the mother kills her
13 yo daughter because she was jealous. Her BF was being nice to her daughter....giving her rides....just doing actually thoughtful "nice" things. The mom thought her BF liked her daughter more and the daughter was trying to "steal" him away from her....so she killed her. It was actually pretty sad to see a mother even THINK those things about her little girl.
Maybe BD actually KNEW about the strange late nite behavior of SA....found him peering into Hailey's room....felt threatened as opposed to "revolted" by his actions ??

Episode 421....May 6, 2004

*Note to self....you watch waaay too many crime shows.....LOL

When he said "both of us", are they sure he was referring to BD? I can't shake the feeling that he may be referring to himself. Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde thing.

Or he and his cousin, who shares his love for murder/mayhem masks. Just asking...not accusing.

These crimes do seem to be getting more violent, over all. I agree. Just looking over our thread list, makes me cringe.

Salem

I have got to get involved more in prevention. I just can't stand this. Always looking for the dead bodies of brutalized children. It's too, too much. I've got to do more to keep them alive, well, safe, and unharmed.

Be a CASA volunteer in your city. You can be a voice for children.

Salem, I agree - early on, that's immediately what I thought when I heard about asking her son to contact MB... But I think I'm back to believing Billie had nothing to do with it... :waitasec:

Quoting myself... but to me, having the son contact MB is equivalent to having someone else make the 911 call... which was the first thing that struck me in Kyron's case: the school or bus driver made it, not the stepmom.

HOWEVER, Billie did go to the police and file a report herself.

ETA: Can you sense the debate I have in my own brain over Billie's involvement? :cursing:

CORRECTED FROM A PREVIOUS POST - FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED

DEC 27, 2010
5:30am SA leaves for work
6:00am'ish SA snaps and leaves work
6:20 BD leaves for work
6:35 SA arrives back in Colorado City. Assumes that HD is still asleep. Goes to the home. Proceeds to abuse (however sick it was) HD. Can't assume how long.
9:30am SA leaves Colorado City to go to Big Spring to mom's house.
Sometime between 10:00-11:00am HD leaves the home to go do dad's house. Then for some reason comes straight back home. (based on a tip not followed up by LE)
2:30pm SA leaves Big Spring.
3:15pm SA goes to the home. HD is mad. Gonna tell. SA is mad. Doesn't want her to. SA subdues HD. Manages to hide her in the car.
4:00pm DD comes home to a locked house (probably not normal). Makes his way into the window where he sees SA ("deer in the headlights") probably cleaning up the mess from the scuffle. In order to not draw attention to himself from SA, CD acts like nothing ever happened.
AFTER 4:00pm SA leaves the home with HD bound in the vehicle. Now has 2 hours to hide or dispose of HD.
6:00pm SA picks BD up from work. SA most likely needs a "fix". They withdraw the money from the ATM to buy whatever is needed.
Return home as if nothing is wrong.

DEC 28, 2010
HD discovered to have not stayed at friends house and is nowhere to be found.

Any argument, deductions of conclusions are welcome. Again, just thinking out loud.

I'm just not sure Hailey was alive after sometime during the night Sunday night. I don't know what the tip is you're referring to - I haven't seen anything reported on that. But I just haven't seen any reliable signs or reports of Hailey's life after 9pm Sunday night.

And that report from her grandmother about Shawn stalking Hailey in her bedroom during the night kind of sealed it for me for now.

Andddddd another thing. On the NG show from 1/3/2011, Billie said she called DD "around" lunch time and he called her back within a few minutes and said H never made it to MB's. She calls Clint, and the goes straight to LE.

So "around" lunch time. How long would you think all the above would take, including the drive back to CC from Snyder? And where in the heck was SA on this day? He wasn't at work......we have heard nothing about his whereabouts ........

Hailey Dunn, the Texas girl missing for nearly three weeks, was scared of her mother's boyfriend Shawn Adkins, and said he would stand in the doorway of her bedroom at night watching her."Hailey did not like him. She was afraid of him and she didn't want him there," Hailey's paternal grandmother, Connie Jones, told ABCNews.com today.

--------
another snip
--------

Hailey told her grandmother that Adkins would pace around the house at night, talking on his cell phone in the bathroom and peering into her bedroom.

"She had told me on a couple of occasions that...he walked around at night and she said that she could see his shadow standing at her door. She said, 'Nana, he scared me. I'm afraid he's going to come in there,'" Jones said.

------
one more snip
-------

Jones last saw the middle schooler on Christmas Day when Hailey tried to take a picture of her grandmother with her brand new ipod.

"It was a good day," Jones said. "She ate two pieces of chocolate pie and we sat and talked. She told me everything that she had gotten for Christmas."

Jones saw Adkins that day too. She said he was quiet and said nothing to her.

----
of course there is more at link
----

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shawn-adkin...2608537&page=1

BBM: This is MOHO!
I brought this over because it got me to thinking. HD told grandma this on Christmas and grandma didn't tell BD or CD right then, she never would have had the chance. HD went missing just 2 days later. I am NOT saying it was ok not to nip it in the butt right then. Since HD was staying with CD, maybe Grandma felt she would be safe until she could talk to BD in the next few days. Little did she know, that Christmas was likely her one and only chance to alert HD's parents. I believe she never should have left grandma's until it was looked into.

Andddddd another thing. On the NG show from 1/3/2011, Billie said she called DD "around" lunch time and he called her back within a few minutes and said H never made it to MB's. She calls Clint, and the goes straight to LE.

So "around" lunch time. How long would you think all the above would take, including the drive back to CC from Snyder?
So glad you stay "on task" it is such a hard case to follow.
A special thanks:seeya:

BBM

Welcome, MyBabyLH. IMO, Mom all but indicted herself after her appearance on NG last night. No help necessary.

Thank you!

I don't know about BD. Although I was reminded of something last night when these miserable migraines returned to haunt me and woke me out of a sound sleep. I have a theory ever since the Susan Smith thing- so far I haven't been wrong. A couple I haven't been able to prove (frustrating), but I tried to find them today and either I'm not good at it today because of the migraines; because videos are becoming more popular; or because they are just not out there. But I was trying to find photos of BD from the very beginning and throughout this whole ordeal and all I could find were videos. Maybe someone out there could give me a hand in finding them.

I think Hailey tried to tell her mom and she brushed it off...just an opinion. But she clearly did not hold back with Grandma...

I do not believe that BD was not aware that SA made Hailey feel uncomfortable, to say the least, and I think she knew at least part of this, but shut her eyes to it.

I can't find an excuse for her...I am trying...

Grandma needed to tell someone what Hailey was telling her. I want to ask her... So who did you tell about Haiely's fears.

I will not go in to my personl life. But I tell you this... when my GS(he 8) tells me something I don't like... I pick up phone and I been know to get in my car and drive over his house to talk to his dad, calling family meetings having his mom and Aunt for the meetings. Talking with his dad's girlfriend.

We even went thru the stanger danger talk I even print off stories to share with his parents.

YES they think I am parnoid...And I don't care!

I am lucky that my exsil and his girlfriend are easy to talk to and always willing to talk and than pulled GS in later and we let him get him out.

He might have "disposed" of her on the 28th. If BD left for work at the normal time, and then let's say she called him around lunch time too, that's 5 hours of open time. That's assuming she is innocent, which I don't, those are the hours we need to account for.........

BBM: This is MOHO!
I brought this over because it got me to thinking. HD told grandma this on Christmas and grandma didn't tell BD or CD right then, she never would have had the chance. HD went missing just 2 days later. I am NOT saying it was ok not to nip it in the butt right then. Since HD was staying with CD, maybe Grandma felt she would be safe until she could talk to BD in the next few days. Little did she know, that Christmas was likely her one and only chance to alert HD's parents. I believe she never should have left grandma's until it was looked into.

I see what you are saying but IMO, I take it as previous conversations and not that she told her on Christmas. Christmas was just the last time she saw her.

OFF TOPIC ALERT.....

Everytime I see "TIMER55" I can't help but get flashbacks of KC Anthony and her whole internet account "password" mystery...sorry, back on topic!!

OMG so do I! Totally wrecks my current train of thought when I see it!

There are a couple of mom's that I said right away, oh they COULDN'T of killed their babies................I don't have to name all of them, I bit some hook, line and sinker.
But my hinky meter is over the middle now...........I will say it now.
Just like Adam Baker.........Billie KNOWS what has happened.
BD brought this wierdo into herHailey's life.
BD is still protectng him by smoothing over the stories.
I feel IMO, she is responsible also for Hailey's disppearance........
sorry I can not sugar coat this mom. JMOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member