TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

Pure speculation...in her bedroom whispering to him from her cellphone. A sick twisted game.

That would be right out of a horror movie, wouldn't it? And it would explain why BD would need to put her mind at ease at 6ish a.m. by checking to make sure Hailey hadn't gotten so scared that she made a run for it to go tell grams...

Let's remember we don't blame the victim. In light of grandma's report, it would be grossly unfair to start speculating about 13 year olds coming on to older men.

I know everyone put in their post that "I'm not saying that she did" but even still, we just don't need to go there at this point in time.

If something comes out in the news or from LE that indicates such a thing, it can be talked about then. But not now.

Thanks,

Salem

Actually, I'm the last person to defend BD or SA. On this one question, I think it might be just be that he was asked who LE should be looking and answered "both of us" because it's common knowledge that parents and the last person to see a victim should be looked at first. If SA had demonstrated one iota of intelligence to date, I could say that statement wasn't too incriminating. But, since his stoooopid deleting of texts, apparent lack of knowledge of cell phone pings, assanine apparent attempt to establish an alibi... I tend to agree that it's incriminating coming from him...

The whole deleting of texts in front of them when they can obviously get the records...not the smartest creepy guy in the cellar. Then, again, the other one didn't look any smarter, did he?

I agree. And I feel very little compassion towards BD anymore. The more I find out about SA the angrier I become. There is NO excuse for the way HD was being treated by her mother. And BD is so very worried that we might think she was a 'bad mommhy.' Well, she WAS. She was a horrible mother imo. She last sees her kid at 10 pm on Sunday night, has no other communication with her to see where she is or who she is with , and waits until Tues afternoon and has her son text her? That is a total disconnect imo. 13 yr olds need constant communication to keep them safe and on track. BD failed her by moving in a murder/mayhem fanatic. I know, I know, we ALL read true crime stories. But I think most of us are looking through the eyes of the victims or the investigators, and not trying to 'role play' as the perps.

Well, she is the paternal grandmother. Unfortunately, my mother-in-law doesn't think too much of me. She wore black to our wedding. After 25 years of marriage things are finally starting to warm up. She finally started getting Christmas gifts about 5 years ago. Before that, I think she would have danced a jig if my husband told her we were going to get a divorce. The only reason I think she was civil to me was because of the grandchildren. I told my husband if I ever had to answer the question "why is grandma mean to mommy" would be the last time they would see her. So she wised up. If this were the case, why didn't she bring it up to dad or DFS or CFS whatever they are called in TX? She may not like SA and maybe convinced he is involved and perhaps doesn't realize she is indicting mom in the process of her story. IMHO

CORRECTED FROM A PREVIOUS POST - FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED

DEC 27, 2010
5:30am SA leaves for work
6:00am'ish SA snaps and leaves work
6:20 BD leaves for work
6:35 SA arrives back in Colorado City. Assumes that HD is still asleep. Goes to the home. Proceeds to abuse (however sick it was) HD. Can't assume how long.
9:30am SA leaves Colorado City to go to Big Spring to mom's house.
Sometime between 10:00-11:00am HD leaves the home to go do dad's house. Then for some reason comes straight back home. (based on a tip not followed up by LE)
2:30pm SA leaves Big Spring.
3:15pm SA goes to the home. HD is mad. Gonna tell. SA is mad. Doesn't want her to. SA subdues HD. Manages to hide her in the car.
4:00pm DD comes home to a locked house (probably not normal). Makes his way into the window where he sees SA ("deer in the headlights") probably cleaning up the mess from the scuffle. In order to not draw attention to himself from SA, CD acts like nothing ever happened.
AFTER 4:00pm SA leaves the home with HD bound in the vehicle. Now has 2 hours to hide or dispose of HD.
6:00pm SA picks BD up from work. SA most likely needs a "fix". They withdraw the money from the ATM to buy whatever is needed.
Return home as if nothing is wrong.

DEC 28, 2010
HD discovered to have not stayed at friends house and is nowhere to be found.

Any argument, deductions of conclusions are welcome. Again, just thinking out loud.

just wanted to say WELCOME to WEBSLEUTHS to all the new folks joining!

I dont know why these cases seem to be getting worse and worse. My DH has weighed in on this. He says they really aren't getting worse, it just has become sensationalism and ratings for TV and News Media outlets. Add that with increased population and poverty, sadly thats why we are getting more shocked and hearing more about these types of crimes. A media saturation from all over the world so to speak.
I tend to agree with him

I remember hearing or reading how CD and SA got into an argument
I wonder if Clint maybe confronted SA about any of this?

DEC 27, 2010
6:35 SA arrives back in Colorado City. Assumes that HD is still asleep. Goes to the home. Proceeds to abuse (however sick it was) HD. Can't assume how long.
Sometime between 10:00-11:00am HD leaves the home to go do dad's house. Then for some reason comes straight back home. (based on a tip not followed up by LE)
3:15pm SA goes to the home. HD is mad. Gonna tell. SA is mad. Doesn't want her to. SA subdues HD. Manages to hide her in the car.
4:00pm DD comes home to a locked house (probably not normal). Makes his way into the window where he sees SA ("deer in the headlights") probably cleaning up the mess from the scuffle. In order to not draw attention to himself from SA, CD acts like nothing ever happened.
AFTER 4:00pm SA leaves the home with HD bound in the vehicle. Now has 2 hours to hide or dispose of HD.
6:00pm SA picks BD up from work. SA most likely needs a "fix". They withdraw the money from the ATM to buy whatever is needed.

DEC 28, 2010

Any argument, deductions of conclusions are welcome. Again, just thinking out loud.

What tip was not followed up on by LE? Oh, and his phone is pinging form his moms house until 2:40pm, so how exactly does he make it from Big Spring to CC in 20 minutes? The "he arrived home at 3" is another lie.

I know that BD didnt do her job. I totally understand, but all I have been saying is that BD reaction to her daughters complaints arent that out of the norm. There are TONS of disconnected and busy parents out there. Thats just the way it is. People communicate thru texting, email, IM etc and dont really talk. Most parents I know let their kids on the computer, gaming system, phone etc and don't snoop.

Most parents are a trusting lot. Mix in being a single parent and trying to date nowadays. Its...distracting. NO excuse BD is really dropped the ball though.

Agreed, people communicate thru texts and e-mails, but she didn't even do that. She had zero communication with her 13 yr old kid ,who was out of school and roaming the streets with persons unknown. She never verified where she was going to sleep and with who. All she had to do between getting off work and going to the ATM for her drug money was to text HD and see what was up.
Both my kids had computers and FB and MS and cellphones, BUT I kept in constant communication and checked those sites myself.

I dont know why these cases seem to be getting worse and worse. My DH has weighed in on this. He says they really aren't getting worse, it just has become sensationalism and ratings for TV and News Media outlets. Add that with increased population and poverty, sadly thats why we are getting more shocked and hearing more about these types of crimes. A media saturation from all over the world so to speak.
I tend to agree with him

I disagree... from hiding your daughter in your trunk to selling your daughter for drugs to chainsaw to welding torch to Jason masks... getting worse. :(

DEC 27, 2010

DEC 28, 2010

Wouldn't BD and her co-worker have passed him on the road? Hmmm

Well, she is the paternal grandmother. Unfortunately, my mother-in-law doesn't think too much of me. She wore black to our wedding. After 25 years of marriage things are finally starting to warm up. She finally started getting Christmas gifts about 5 years ago. Before that, I think she would have danced a jig if my husband told her we were going to get a divorce. The only reason I think she was civil to me was because of the grandchildren. I told my husband if I ever had to answer the question "why is grandma mean to mommy" would be the last time they would see her. So she wised up. If this were the case, why didn't she bring it up to dad or DFS or CFS whatever they are called in TX? She may not like SA and maybe convinced he is involved and perhaps doesn't realize she is indicting mom in the process of her story. IMHO

BBM

Welcome, MyBabyLH. IMO, Mom all but indicted herself after her appearance on NG last night. No help necessary.

~Respectfully snipped and bolded by me ~
She last sees her kid at 10 pm on Sunday night, has no other communication with her to see where she is or who she is with , and waits until Tues afternoon and has her son text her? That is a total disconnect imo. 13 yr olds need constant communication to keep them safe and on track.

Not to stir the pot or anything - I just found this interesting. I'm speculating that BD knew exactly where HD was Sunday night, all day Monday and Tuesday. And that's why she had a 'total disconnect' and why she asked her son to text HD.

The timeline from the affidavits, to me (just my opinion), implies that SA and BD were working together. I can't figure it out any other way. Also implies to me that something happened to HD that Sunday night.

I just had to get that out there. :(

Salem

Let's remember we don't blame the victim. In light of grandma's report, it would be grossly unfair to start speculating about 13 year olds coming on to older men.

I know everyone put in their post that "I'm not saying that she did" but even still, we just don't need to go there at this point in time.

If something comes out in the news or from LE that indicates such a thing, it can be talked about then. But not now.

Thanks,

Salem

My husband and I talked about this last night(the comment made by SA about HD using drugs and being promiscuous). It seems more to both of us that he is attempting to create his alibi. Additionally in all the photos they have shown on news reports she doesn't appear "sexualized". In many other cases of missing/runaway/abducted/murdered girls, their photos, especially of the ones they take of themselves are very sexual in nature. Sort of like this is their best "see I'm sexy" or "come hither" look. I have seen it in girls as young as 10. The girl who was abducted and her mother murdered by what appears to be a true predator had that look. It seems he had plenty of time to groom and move in on his little creation- definitely a true victim...but I haven't seen that look in any of HD photos. If you were to just browse through MS or FB and look at various photos of girls- the ones who are boy crazy and dating tend to have a more sexualized look than those who are more interested in horses, reading, movies, etc...

~Respectfully snipped and bolded by me ~

Not to stir the pot or anything - I just found this interesting. I'm speculating that BD knew exactly where HD was Sunday night, all day Monday and Tuesday. And that's why she had a 'total disconnect' and why she asked her son to text HD.

The timeline from the affidavits, to me (just my opinion), implies that SA and BD were working together. I can't figure it out any other way. Also implies to me that something happened to HD that Sunday night.

I just had to get that out there. :(

Salem

Salem, I agree - early on, that's immediately what I thought when I heard about asking her son to contact MB... But I think I'm back to believing Billie had nothing to do with it... :waitasec:

Dunn described the documents as "a hobby," according to the affidavit.

IMO, Billie knows, the documents are our hobby. She is brazen. She is bold. An actress.

I don't call this my hobby...I call it passion...looking for answers.

I seem a lot theories and some cases solve from work done on WS.

I don't knock BD but it she read all theses cases she should seen red flags all over with SA.

I guess it was hobby to her and Shawn.

I disagree... from hiding your daughter in your trunk to selling your daughter for drugs to chainsaw to welding torch to Jason masks... getting worse. :(
Respectively that wasn't my point. I'm not disregarding the heinous nature of the crimes, just questioning why they seem to be getting worse. and why we are more aware of them as of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx