TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BD keeps saying Hailey's "not in her house". If it ends up it's semantics because she knows "Hailey is under her house", I'll lose it.

Marc Klaas may well lose his credibility with me on this one case.

Maybe (hopefully) Klaas is acting as her supporter and believer in order to keep her talking?? I hope...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Find-Hailey-Dunn/165260016852020

Interesting comment made by EAJ

ETA: Actually a bunch of interesting comments on that page.

Some of us ,(including myself), don't have a facebook account so we can't sign in to read. Do you have a link straight to the page? If not , will someone please paraphrase these comments for those who can't see them? It's okay as long as you don't copy and paste, and that it's from the Hailey facebook page comments. thanks!

How do they know BD said they bought drugs...in the affidavit it didnt specify who said that specifically did it? Could SA have told LE that in his own interview separately from BD?

Good point. IMO possibly the same thing with the NYE party.

No , last night she said they had friends and family in Scurry County. I think she said she lived there before Colorado City.

GRACE: Well, what significance is Scurry County?

BILLIE DUNN: Somebody knows where my daughter is -- she has a lot of family and friends over there. That`s the only thing I can think of. I don`t have any explanation. I don`t want to defend him.

The She is a typo, it was HE, read the rest.........I don't want to defend HIM.

NG: who has changed their story?
BD: asked the Ranger, waiting to hear back

Paul, child advocate: needs to share everything, even if ashamed, even if drug use

Paul, advocate: doesn't matter about her character... nothing matters but finding out what happened to her... behavior of SA

I am with Mark Klaus. I just can't help it. Where a lot of you see guilt, I see fear and determination. And everyone should remember that she is not talking to a person, she is talking into a camera. I can't even imagine what that would be like.

And, I'm sorry, I just not feeling it for Grandma. I am sure she loves HD very much. But I think that she has possibly exagerated the things HD had said to her....when she was 11. She reminds me of a Grandma that I know who can twist things to fit what she wants, believing that she is helping.

I think there is dysfunction on both sides of this family. I certainly do feel that BD has made some questionable (at best) choices for herself and her children. However, I do not feel that she had anything to do with HD disappearance. I for one see things in BD that I can identify with. After the road that I have walked, I find it hard to judge others.

I missed it where the guest judged the Hailey's character. What did the guest say?

Paul, advocate: focus should be on safety of Hailey, nothing else

And still nothing about the masks and those pictures!!!!

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Nancy needs to see that picture.

Tonight she says her and H and friends and family in Scurry, last night it was SA that had all the connections to Scurry...............

How about we work there, his grandmother lives there? :waitasec:

NG: SA is not longer cooperating. Why do you believe that?
BD: It's a scary thought and a bad thought for me. He does have inconsistencies. Why go to CC before mom's house? Why go to work and just walk out?

BD: it's a scary thought and a bad thought for me...(re why SA not cooperating with LE)
He's 25, 26.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member