DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
YAAY I'm caught up! I will quickly fall behind later though LOL

Search Volunteers Make Special Memorial For Hailey Dunn

Snipped....

Searchers say the stuffed animals are also there to send a strong message to Shawn Adkins, the former live-in boyfriend of the little girl's mother and the only named person of interest in the case. The volunteers say he watches their daily search from a porch across the highway.

Creepy.

Hey guys, last night/this morning the mod's spent a lot of time removing the YouTube links from the thread - they can't be posted here, but they have their own place in the Parking Lot. Please edit your posts accordingly, if you don't mind.

EDIT: Belimom beat me to it, but I will leave the upper portion up anyway for those of us still in the 2 hr. 'edit' window, they can fix it themselves, and remember not to quote it - not to be a Bossy Betty, but I like Happy Mods. :)

Does anyone have a photo, or link to a photo, that shows the backyard / shed(s) in the backyard?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35[/ame]

To talk about the YouTube vids.

i keep wondering what is making then search these particular areas. When you think of getting rid of something you would want to get it as far away from anywhere that could link you as possible. Why wouldn't he head south toward Sterling and then up towards Big Spring?
I still think there's a convenience store video out there somewhere that has him on it buying a coke or a beer after he did what ever he did.

Didnt grandma say. Hailey WAS going to take pictures at Christmas? Its driving me nuts wanting to know about Christmas pictures. I havent seen anything that shows there was any Christmas decor at all. Not running on it, some do some dont. I just want to know what happened Christmas day. turkey in the over? baked a pie? nothing, no mention of things like Hailey and I made cookies.

Out side of family and suspects, who actually saw Hailey last?
Mom mentioned Charlie was the neighbor, dismissed him real quick, but if you look in the RSO list. There is a Charlie D

it blows my mind that they are going to dig under the house. why???? wouldnt it be a whole lot eaiser to bring in the dog? scent would be on the chainsaw. oh..where is the chain saw? any mention of garbage bags?
I wonder why the lady that saw Hailey and a young boy on the street wait so long to tell anyone? another "give me 5 mins of fame"?

I notice mom never says I love you Hailey. just says she not home. odd to me.

If we throw out every thing except what we know for sure, what do we have? lots of ideas.:(

Which side of the house is Haileys bedroom with pink curtains and no blinds? What a sight at night when the inside light is on. On the missing neighbors side?

just me, but why was Hailey allowed to write her name on the wall? Is that her writting?
Mom didnt notice? a 13 yr old does not write on walls. I wonder if that was her way of telling someone to pay attention to her.?? What is the mind set of someone writting their name on belongings, huge letters.

I wonder if the neighbor moved or was he moved? possible witness is gone.

i keep wondering what is making then search these particular areas. When you think of getting rid of something you would want to get it as far away from anywhere that could link you as possible. Why wouldn't he head south toward Sterling and then up towards Big Spring?
I still think there's a convenience store video out there somewhere that has him on it buying a coke or a beer after he did what ever he did.

I think it has to do with the fact that the LDT indicated SA was being truthful when he said Hailey could be found in Scurry County.

A number of people have commented as you have, Canadian, about Hailey being scared about Shawn stalking her in her bedroom.

I just wanted to comment that it doesn't matter if Hailey was scared or uncomfortable with it, or if she was perfectly happy or delighted with it.

There is something gravely wrong when a 25 year old man is repeatedly stalking a little 13 year old girl in her bedroom in the middle of the night. It's sick. It's warped. It's a threatening, bizarre, huge red flag behavior.

I just wanted to bring the focus for a minute away from Hailey's feelings about it, and just focus on whether Shawn's behavior in and of itself is okay - because just standing on its own, it's not okay - it's a threatening, bizarre, extremely dangerous behavior. A behavior that if it happens even just once, you get the guy out of the house, you call LE and ask them to keep an eye on him, you get a restraining order, and you watch your little girl like a hawk (or you move out of the state).

My opinion.

I know how Hailey felt. When I was 14 or 15, I had a neighbor that went to work at 4:00 in the morning. His wife was afraid to be in house by herself so my cousin or I would spend the night with her and her 2 young sons. (I Don't Know how a young girl was going to protect her! I guess she felt safer with someone else in the house with her.) Anyway, one night I woke up and the guy was sitting in the lighted bathroom smoking a ciggy (it was across the hall from the extra Bedroom) and he was watching me sleep. I just ignored him and pretended to curl up with my back to him. I don't remember if it was summer, with no blankets or winter and I was under the covers. But, I do remember closing my bedroom door afterwards. I was a heavy sleeper, so he could have cracked open the door again and I never even knew it. I haven't ever told a soul about what happened! Here I am a Nana and I am telling you guys one of my deepest, darkest secrets!

Dear God...Please being Hailey Home Alive.

I don't know for sure, but BeyondBelief has a fancy little '+' next to her username on the 'currently viewing thread' portion of the page. Since she's the ony one I see with any special characters next to her name, maybe that means mod or ?
I have a what????????????

Hey guys, last night/this morning the mod's spent a lot of time removing the YouTube links from the thread - they can't be posted here, but they have their own place in the Parking Lot. Please edit your posts accordingly, if you don't mind.

EDIT: Belimom beat me to it, but I will leave the upper portion up anyway for those of us still in the 2 hr. 'edit' window, they can fix it themselves, and remember not to quote it - not to be a Bossy Betty, but I like Happy Mods. :)
Thanks, Caustic. I don't think it's going to hurt the mods' feelings one bit if we periodically post their announcement about YT and FB links. It's sort of like posting the speed limit sign at points along the highway, because different people get on at different places.

I don't know for sure, but BeyondBelief has a fancy little '+' next to her username on the 'currently viewing thread' portion of the page. Since she's the ony one I see with any special characters next to her name, maybe that means mod or ?

That means she is on your friends list, if you are looking at the very bottom of who is viewing the thread and see the + that means they are on your friends list here. Or a paying member?

WHich mod is here anyone know..I have a important question
Hit the red icon in the upper right-hand corner of your post and ask them your question. They'll get back to you as soon as they can (but they've been pretty busy and are probably vewy vewy tired today!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
panchoept