TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
just me thinking out loud here eh?

but I wonder...what kind of papers? reciepts? anything that was hand written and vile etc?

trace evidence? what kind of trace evidence? dirt? dna? etc?

debri from trunk? dirt? trash? litter? etc. if dirt, are they going to analyze it? to see where said dirt came from?

I dunno, im not much of a slueth, but these things make me wonder why le would seize such things?

as for electrical tape, i keep some in my car, as some times hoses come off from my engine and its a quick fix until get to garage to have it fixed

Great questions...I think you watch every CSI TV show like I do. Too bad Hailey can't be found in an Hour like they do in those Crime Labs on TV.

I'm sorry but the black electrical tape found in the car is a RED FLAG to me.

Once again, Mom and Boyfriend are NOT looking good right now. At all.

I really thought everyone kept black electrical tape in their car. I know we do.

Combined with the 'trace evidence collection filters', I think it's something LE used to gather evidence. But ... if it ends up being from Billie's work, my fence is outta here...

Any remnants of my fence fell down and I used it for firewood last night.

They both had access to and used this car for at least a week after HD went missing so I didn't expect much evidence to be in there.

Two rolls of electrical tape is odd though. That stuff is expensive where I live and I can't remember ever having more than one in my house at any given time.

MOO

You can buy electrical tape at the dollar store where I am.
Odd thing to have in a car if you ask me.

I'm thinking for them to name him a suspect, they must have confirmed some evidence or a witness.

I'm wondering if maybe Billie rolled over after the NG fiasco last night.

No idea I'm not a nurse. I was just saying people relieve each other early.

Thanks...sorry, just quoting you not necessarily intending for you to answer, if you know what I mean. I piggy-backed on your post hoping that anyone who knew might answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member