TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Hailey's brother has helped in every way he can. jmo

My theory includes SA taking Hailey from the house before the bad things happened. I wonder if anyone was home at his Mom's when he arrived there.

Excellent question-who was around at "Mom's" and are there any storefront cameras between point "A" and point "B" that might have caught his car passing?

Excellent question-who was around at "Mom's" and are there any storefront cameras between point "A" and point "B" that might have caught his car passing?

Towards the beginning of the case, it was corroberated by his mom and also an uncle that he was there. To me that means diddly squat LOL

The following property was seized from the Dunn's white 2000 Chevrolet Lumina: -2 Rolls of black electrical tape. -1 Plastic purple cigarette lighter. -6 3M Trace Evidence Collection Filters with trace evidence from vehicle. -Misc. papers -1 Sterile Sheet with debris from trunk of vehicle.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26495026/detail.html

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................

it's like a big sticky sheet used for collecting evidence imo

A sterile one none the less..........:waitasec: Maybe she took it from work because they wanted to stop on the way home for, um.....a picnic?

I was gonna say, I bet it was from work... but why?????

Cleaning up? Afraid he missed something and had to check? And he was only at "work" for 10 minutes.

Or picking up some kind of tool or implement. Could have been his. Or maybe he didn't want to use his, so picked up one belonging to the employer or to a co-worker.

Considering he was only there 10 minutes, he had a pressing reason to go to the trouble of driving all the way specifically there.

Towards the beginning of the case, it was corroberated by his mom and also an uncle that he was there. To me that means diddly squat LOL

Especially since she tried to get her computer back, she knew there was something on there that would incriminate SA.

Was there any mention of SA's activities the night before? I see where DD saw Hailey on the video game and BD saw her in her room watching TV, but don't see anything from SA the previous night. Some speculate that BD's early morning peek in the room might have been fruitless so I wonder where SA was and what he was doing between 10pm and "work" the next day...

I thought so at first to, but then the way it's worried made me wonder. Because there is this bit too :

6 3M Trace Evidence Collection Filters with trace evidence from vehicle

What kind of vehicle did they impound? Is it brand-new, i.e. they wanted to protect the trunk from getting dirty?

:)

THAT is very possible too.. it said debris and my mind went directly to big stuff instead of dirt, hairs, fibers etc.. :)

The following property was seized from the Dunn's white 2000 Chevrolet Lumina: -2 Rolls of black electrical tape. -1 Plastic purple cigarette lighter. -6 3M Trace Evidence Collection Filters with trace evidence from vehicle. -Misc. papers -1 Sterile Sheet with debris from trunk of vehicle.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26495026/detail.html

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................

Combined with the 'trace evidence collection filters', I think it's something LE used to gather evidence. But ... if it ends up being from Billie's work, my fence is outta here...

I do not know either why she will not get on tv and go verbal postal on him. The only thing I can think of is either BD is the most trusting person in the world OR LE doesnt want her to say anything to that extent yet.. to keep SA to think that she doesnt believe he is involved for some reaons
or the last thing I could thing of a possible reason to not be sure he is involved is to admitt that then that is to admitt that he is a true liar and hiding somthing major which in her mind is a reality of her little girl is no longer alive.

The searches are like a needle in a haystack. I hope this doesnt turn into a Hailey Cummings case.

I don't think it's "clear" that she has any learning disability AT ALL. She has/ had a nursing degree. She can comprehend the stuff that was going on around her..... no questions asked.

BD is a graduate of the Licensed Vocational Nursing Program so she is a Licensed Vocational Nurse not a Registered Nurse. The LVN program is a one-year program at a community college. The RN program on the other hand itakes 4 or more years to complete. You don't need a high school diploma to be accepted into the LVN program but to be accepted into the RN Program you need a high school diploma and courses in chemistry, biology, & the sciences.

Okay, when was the last time BD was actually in her own car? I have to wonder if she had any idea of what they would find in that car when they took it to search. I guess they would have to have been in that car at the ATM though. Oh I am so confused.

I thought so at first to, but then the way it's worried made me wonder. Because there is this bit too :

6 3M Trace Evidence Collection Filters with trace evidence from vehicle

The sterile sheet and the filters were what was used to collect the evidence IMO.

Seized Car Returned to Hailey's Mom

Items seized from the car were two rolls of electrical tape, a cigarette lighter, papers, trace evidence from inside the car, and debris from the trunk, according to a document signed by Billy Sides, investigator for 32nd Judicial District of Texas.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331526

just me thinking out loud here eh?

but I wonder...what kind of papers? reciepts? anything that was hand written and vile etc?

trace evidence? what kind of trace evidence? dirt? dna? etc?

debri from trunk? dirt? trash? litter? etc. if dirt, are they going to analyze it? to see where said dirt came from?

I dunno, im not much of a slueth, but these things make me wonder why le would seize such things?

as for electrical tape, i keep some in my car, as some times hoses come off from my engine and its a quick fix until get to garage to have it fixed

I'm determined to get all this straight in my head. Feedback, corrections, additions, comments, and drinks appreciated.

Hailey Dunn Timeline

Sun, Dec 26

Unknown: Hailey returns home from an overnight Christmas visit with her dad.

09:00:00 PM: Hailey's brother sees Hailey playing a video game in the living room as he leaves the house. Last reliable sign of life from Hailey.

10:00:00 PM: Billie sees Hailey watching TV in her room.

Snipped and bolded by me.

It seems to me that Billie came up with that ten o'clock answer via Ms. Grace. In one of the first interviews (I believe) Nancy asked Billy, "What time was it you looked in on her?" then she paused and continued, "...ten o'clock?" and Billie basically said "yeah, it was around ten."

That REALLY bothers me. If you're interviewing someone, puhleeeze, let them give the answers themselves. Otherwise just sit there and talk to your own self.

Could SA have swapped vehicles with his mom / uncle/ cousin early AM? and had to return it before anyone noticed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx