TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM in her car? I didn't read that in the article.

The Crimesider article says LE searched the car and home, where they found the materials. A little misleading if you haven't followed the case closely. The materials were indeed only found in the house as far as we know...

BBM in her car? I didn't read that in the article.

It's just the way the reporter wrote the article.....makes it sound like the printouts were found in her car and house.....the affidavit says the items were found in the bedroom shared by Billie and her bf.

****Also, I may be interested in true crime, but never in my life have I printed out actual articles that I read and formed a collection of them. I read an article online, and I move on. ****

I printed a lot from the Caylee case--mostly because my memory is shot--then I printed from other "mommy killers" to see if there were any connecting factors in lifestyle, lies, and disposals. That part doesn't bother me. It bothers me that, when questioned about it, she can't just say "I was touched by thus and such case and felt the need to investigate what made people do these things"----"I was interested" is not enough answer......not enough answer seems to happen a lot in this investigation....this investigation may need to ask more specific questions....It's like asking a child "how was your day?" and getting a "fine" and then dropping the discussion---I don't get it!

Please tell me they taped all the interviews with SA and BD...I know it is usually done, but not always. This case has enough issues without attorneys being able to say that LE made stuff up...

Seized Car Returned to Hailey's Mom

Items seized from the car were two rolls of electrical tape, a cigarette lighter, papers, trace evidence from inside the car, and debris from the trunk, according to a document signed by Billy Sides, investigator for 32nd Judicial District of Texas.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331526

Now I'm wondering who "the friend" was that gave Billie the "ride to work"............Of course that also points to her being fine in the car, and something happened elsewhere which scares the beejeebus out of me.

My mother became a widow when I was 2 years old and my sister was 5 years old. She has never remarried (is now 82 years old). She always told us she would not take a chance some man would mistreat us but sometimes now I look back and think may have found a wonderful man and had a companion all these years she did not. I honestly feel guilty sometimes because she put us first but am thankful to her as well. Double-edged sword.

O/T

i personally see nothing wrong with being a single parent whether through death or divorce and wanting to find another mate. but i do believe it needs to be using both heart AND head. you need to be very careful now more so than when my kids were growing up. part of why i think it is good is how are the kids suppose to learn about what healthy relationships are about if they don't see a healthy relationship.

i was single, raised my kids alone since youngest was 2. i was afraid to date for fear something could happen. i also was picky. it didn't bother me so much when they were growing up because i was really too busy to think about it. but now they're older and i noticed the two younger daughters seem to have a huge problem with relationships. i often wonder if that's because they didn't really see me in one.

OK-so if I am following this thread properly-the general consensus is that SA most likely did something to Hailey (after mysteriously leaving work and before showing up at his mother's)...something that BD may or may not know about. My question--the sticky thing that is bothering me--is why go BACK to the house? If DD comes home to a locked door..has to break into his own house...meets a "deer in the headlights" SA...what could he have possibly had to do back at the house that he couldn't stay away? I mean, my thought is that the whole purpose of showing up at work and hanging out until he could see a super face to face is so that he could prove he was "at work"---doubt he clocked out--could have run with that one if DD had not come home and seen him during what should have been "work hours", right?

just posting this again for those who may have missed it:

http://www.reporternews.com/news/20...---missing_girl_folo/?preventMobileRedirect=1

cause it took me a lot time to dig and find it LOL...

I wonder which of them needed the drugs so badly she left work so early that day. Or if both of them needed the drugs badly.

I wonder how common an occurence that was - that they couldn't wait to get off work before having to go make a drug run, or if there was something about that day that made it more pressing.

OK-so if I am following this thread properly-the general consensus is that SA most likely did something to Hailey (after mysteriously leaving work and before showing up at his mother's)...something that BD may or may not know about. My question--the sticky thing that is bothering me--is why go BACK to the house? If DD comes home to a locked door..has to break into his own house...meets a "deer in the headlights" SA...what could he have possibly had to do back at the house that he couldn't stay away? I mean, my thought is that the whole purpose of showing up at work and hanging out until he could see a super face to face is so that he could prove he was "at work"---doubt he clocked out--could have run with that one if DD had not come home and seen him during what should have been "work hours", right?

Cleaning up? Afraid he missed something and had to check? And he was only at "work" for 10 minutes.

To clean up? To put things back "in order"? To stage?

List is endless on why he went back.

He could of gone back to "make things look normal" [just another day type stuff]?

Looking at the timeline, there seems to be a lot of time spent in Snyder after work that day. It says she was picked up at 5:45?

It also says they got home about 7:30 and she says they spent about 15 minutes at her mother's in "North" Snyder?

So she either left work early that day, or the withdrawal was from an ATM close to or in the hospital where she works and she just gave SA the cash to go make the purchase.

MOO

Maybe she was relieved early?
Where I work our shifts start at 6:30 but people relieve the other shift early starting around 6:10. I have worked at another place where that was the case too.

I am VERY behind on this case/threads, so forgive me for posting anything already discussed or ruled out.

On my daily morning CBS "Crimesider" blog cruise today, I stumbled upon a post stating that Hailey's mother's (BD) boyfriend is now a person of interest, and BD herself is now looking very shady, after failing a poly and cops finding news articles about adolescent sex crime/serial murder cases in her car. WHOA. More here:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20028424-504083.html?tag=contentMain;contentBody

I think Mom and Boyfriend JUST implicated themselves.

Also, BD says:

Ummm, how about "my little girl", or "my daughter", and not just "a 13-year-old"???? Who cares about YOU? RED FLAG.

Thanks for the cool website....I added it to my favorites!

I agree with you about the RED FLAG!

The following property was seized from the Dunn's white 2000 Chevrolet Lumina: -2 Rolls of black electrical tape. -1 Plastic purple cigarette lighter. -6 3M Trace Evidence Collection Filters with trace evidence from vehicle. -Misc. papers -1 Sterile Sheet with debris from trunk of vehicle.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26495026/detail.html

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................

Trying to catch up-skimming over all of the very important info collected thus far. Family dynamic is complicated, as expected, but the one person I'd love to hear from is the brother. I would really like to hear his thoughts on SA and the situation as a whole. Brothers tend to be a little more "in the know" than parents. Please say that police have talked to this boy about more than being locked out!!

Also, can anybody tell why (if the theory involves SA going back to Colarado City to do bad things) is the focus on Hailey's house rather than his second stop---his old home--he would certainly feel safer on his old stomping ground than at BD's where Daddy lives just across the field and brother could walk in at any moment, right??

I believe Hailey's brother has helped in every way he can. jmo

My theory includes SA taking Hailey from the house before the bad things happened. I wonder if anyone was home at his Mom's when he arrived there.

Maybe she was relieved early?
Where I work our shifts start at 6:30 but people relieve the other shift early starting around 6:10. I have worked at another place where that was the case too.

Would it be typical to have a ward clerk for an evening shift (after 7pm)?

The following property was seized from the Dunn's white 2000 Chevrolet Lumina: -2 Rolls of black electrical tape. -1 Plastic purple cigarette lighter. -6 3M Trace Evidence Collection Filters with trace evidence from vehicle. -Misc. papers -1 Sterile Sheet with debris from trunk of vehicle.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26495026/detail.html

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................

I have blankets in my truck in the winter in case we go off the road or something, but a sheet??????

I have blankets in my truck in the winter in case we go off the road or something, but a sheet??????

A sterile one none the less..........:waitasec: Maybe she took it from work because they wanted to stop on the way home for, um.....a picnic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NancyChancy