TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where was it determined that she works 7 to 7? Do you remember?

just trying to do a quick catch up and run to a meeting...look under my posts and there's an article i posted last night from san angelo times stating she worked 12 hour shifts. there's also a post by the friend that said where she worked and what her hours were...it was posted early in the case. I reposted it several threads ago as well so you should be able to find it under my posts also.

sorry but off to a meeting or i would find links for you...

Sterile sheet makes me think of the post mortem shroud kits used to wrap deceased bodies in a hospital. Like this one. http://www.busseinc.com/shroud_kits/shroud.htm

I think it's one of these

http://www.americanfloormats.com/clean-room-sticky-mats/

Clean room mats are tacky mats that help trap impurities for locations that require stringent dust and dirt control. Our clean room sticky mats feature a tacky surface which removes dirt and dust from shoe surfaces before they can contaminate a "clean room."

• 4 pads of 30 layers per case (120 total layers per case).

• Once the top layer is dirty, simply remove and discard

The thing is, if they had found anything indicating Hailey was in the car deceased, such as blood, decomp, etc, they'd have held the car. So it looks like they didn't find anything.

FWIW - Filters, etc. totally LE related (I hope).

http://stores.crimetech.net/-strse-588/3M-Trace-Evidence-Vacuum%2C/Detail.bok

3M Trace Evidence Vacuum

Using individually wrapped, cleanroom-sealed filter nozzles, each 4" diameter filter nozzle can pick up minute particles as small as 0.1 micron in size, about 1/4 the diameter of an average human hair. When ready for use, a fresh 3M Filter Nozzle is attached to the end of the hose and the area or evidence in question is vacuumed. Each filter nozzle is then submitted to the crime lab for examination using the evidence bag included with each fresh nozzle. Using a new filter nozzle each time minimizes the chance for cross-contamination. The 15 foot power cord and 8 foot hose are contained inside the compact vacuum case for convenient storage and transport. Includes a 3-year manufacturer's warranty.

Okay, when was the last time BD was actually in her own car? I have to wonder if she had any idea of what they would find in that car when they took it to search. I guess they would have to have been in that car at the ATM though. Oh I am so confused.

They both had access to and used this car for at least a week after HD went missing so I didn't expect much evidence to be in there.

Two rolls of electrical tape is odd though. That stuff is expensive where I live and I can't remember ever having more than one in my house at any given time.

MOO

"I would consider him a suspect," said Kampfer. "I would say he's at the top of the pyramid." At this point, law enforcement tells us Hailey Dunn's case is primarily a criminal investigation. Texas DPS Senior Trooper Sparky Dean and Kampfer have said there are several "persons of interest."

"The focus has been around a lot of leads and information pertaining to Shawn," said Kampfer. There are still other persons of interest being investigated. They are still working on all the aspects related to the criminal side of the investigation."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331537

Why, in so many cases like this one, is it never a direct plea. This case is being investigated "scattershot" as Nancy Grace would put it--so all theories are on the table. With that in mind-why not address "possible runaway Hailey" with a "Please come home-you're not in trouble-we love/miss you" AND the "possible kidnap Hailey" with a "Please let her go-drop her off at any hospital/wal-mart/gas station". I'm not saying it would necessarily help--just curious as to why it doesn't happen.......

My first thought about "papers" were rolling papers - like for marijuana.

Boyfriend Now Considered Suspect in Hailey's Disappearance

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331537

I am glad to see this case moving...!

<snip>
" At this point, law enforcement tells us Hailey Dunn's case is primarily a criminal investigation. Texas DPS Senior Trooper Sparky Dean and Kampfer have said there are several "persons of interest." "The focus has been around a lot of leads and information pertaining to Shawn," said Kampfer. There are still other persons of interest being investigated. They are still working on all the aspects related to the criminal side of the investigation."<snip>

They both had access to and used this car for at least a week after HD went missing so I didn't expect much evidence to be in there.

Two rolls of electrical tape is odd though. That stuff is expensive where I live and I can't remember ever having more than one in my house at any given time.

MOO

I don't think it's expensive where I live because we have several rolls around here.

From MSM:

Photos: The Other Side of Shawn Adkins

220x165.jpg

8526f06b-7e2f-0c84-61eb-4c2004875ea0

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331476

I believe Hailey's brother has helped in every way he can. jmo

My theory includes SA taking Hailey from the house before the bad things happened. I wonder if anyone was home at his Mom's when he arrived there.

I wonder if his Mom & Grandmom are going to get on TV and tell us what a "Wonderful Boy he is and he would not hurt a flea!!!!!"

Like Teresa Neves and Ron Cummings' Grandma (can't remember her name!)....It seems that everyone wants to get that 15 Minutes of fame!!! Grama Flo Croslin seems to be the most honest person in that whole Haliegh Cummings disappearance. She sure tells it like it is!!!

Dear God....Please Bring Hailey Home Alive!!!

Oh yeah, there are others out there shaking in their boots.

just me thinking out loud here eh?

but I wonder...what kind of papers? reciepts? anything that was hand written and vile etc?

trace evidence? what kind of trace evidence? dirt? dna? etc?

debri from trunk? dirt? trash? litter? etc. if dirt, are they going to analyze it? to see where said dirt came from?

I dunno, im not much of a slueth, but these things make me wonder why le would seize such things?

as for electrical tape, i keep some in my car, as some times hoses come off from my engine and its a quick fix until get to garage to have it fixed

I *think* that any hair/fiber/dirt/debris collected in a search would be categorized as trace evidence. Whether it is relevant to the case will be determined after it is all analyzed. IMO

I'm sorry but the black electrical tape found in the car is a RED FLAG to me.

Once again, Mom and Boyfriend are NOT looking good right now. At all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX