TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to catch up-skimming over all of the very important info collected thus far. Family dynamic is complicated, as expected, but the one person I'd love to hear from is the brother. I would really like to hear his thoughts on SA and the situation as a whole. Brothers tend to be a little more "in the know" than parents. Please say that police have talked to this boy about more than being locked out!!

Also, can anybody tell why (if the theory involves SA going back to Colarado City to do bad things) is the focus on Hailey's house rather than his second stop---his old home--he would certainly feel safer on his old stomping ground than at BD's where Daddy lives just across the field and brother could walk in at any moment, right??

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/7381506.html

Snip:
A man named as a person of interest in the case of a missing 13-year-old girl from West Texas said Friday that he is not responsible for her disappearance.

Shawn Adkins, 25, told The Associated Press exclusively that he would "never ever do anything to harm Hailey" Dunn, whose mother reported her missing Dec. 28 in Colorado City. Adkins was then the live-in boyfriend of Billie Dunn, Hailey's mother.

At least he used her name.... perhaps he is reading here lol.

Can anyone tell me what is the "Associated Press?". I know i should know this. Also, I wonder if SA was given the okay to speak to the press by his attorney.

Where was it determined that she works 7 to 7? Do you remember?
in the earliest articles on this case it was stated that she was working a 12 hour shift at the hospital.

it may even be on the very first nancy grace and was also mentioned by her friend posting here

hope that helps.

Can anyone tell me what is the "Associated Press?". I know i should know this. Also, I wonder if SA was given the okay to speak to the press by his attorney.

http://www.ap.org/
Facts
The Associated Press (“AP”) is the essential global news network, delivering fast, unbiased news from every corner of the world to all media platforms and formats. On any given day, more than half the world’s population sees news from the AP. Founded in 1846, the AP today is one of the largest and most trusted sources of independent newsgathering. The AP considers itself to be the backbone of the world’s information system, serving thousands of daily newspaper, radio, television, and online customers with coverage in text, photos, graphics, audio and video.

JMO but most LVN courses are for 1 year but that year does not include the prerequisite courses that are required, so it in reality it is longer than a year. This info is from an old mind things may have changed.

There are no prerequisite coursed required to take LVN classes AFAIK... they do require a high school diploma or GED.

Where was it determined that she works 7 to 7? Do you remember?

I think it was mostly speculation. When I worked in a psychiatric hospital, our shifts were 7 a - 3 p, 3 p - 11 p and 11 p to 7 a.

Nowdays, some hospitals have nurses working 12 hour shifts and BD might have when she was an LPN, but I think as a secretary, she likely worked 8 hour shifts.

BBM

THANK YOU SO MUCH. I have bypassed this issue so many times because I'm worried about violating TOS. :silenced:

I leave it at: I find it very hinky so many people participating in a forum dealing with true crime find it hinky someone has printed out written material on true crime, and has claimed it a 'hobby'. :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Apples and Oranges. We do it for a different reason. We are victim advocates. Can you say the same about SA and BD?

[B]Billie Dunn, who was working a 12-hour hospital shift that day, said she was a little upset when her daughter did not call her later to confirm that she was staying with a friend. However, she said she never was worried that she was somewhere else.

“That’s something I never really worried about with her,” she said.[/B]

http://www.reporternews.com/news/20...---missing_girl_folo/?preventMobileRedirect=1

lookie! I found the linkie!

I really hope that LE taped their interviews with SA and BD since they both seem to be implying that LE is lying, or changing their words or even including things they did not say. I know there have been cases in the past when LE was less than honest in this area, and sincerely hope this case does not turn out to be tainted. I do not believe they did anything other than transcribe what was said.

But I am wondering who used the word "promiscuous"...it doesn't really sound like a word either of them would have used so that is worrying me a bit.

PS-I hope they do not use NG's techniques of asking a question and then supplying the answer...

Would really like to see the call log from the phone BD leaves behind for her kids to use. I would bet that a 13 year old girl would pretty much burn most of her waking hours on it. It would certainly help to know who she was speaking to and about what in the hours before going missing....

You mean like a doctor, lawyer or psychologist?
yes... like any sort of professional like that. I am a BSN/RN and am one. There are several lawyer ones as well. If you are interested you can email Tricia with your info and license numbers for her to verify. Hope that helps.

Trying to catch up-skimming over all of the very important info collected thus far. Family dynamic is complicated, as expected, but the one person I'd love to hear from is the brother. I would really like to hear his thoughts on SA and the situation as a whole. Brothers tend to be a little more "in the know" than parents. Please say that police have talked to this boy about more than being locked out!!

Also, can anybody tell why (if the theory involves SA going back to Colarado City to do bad things) is the focus on Hailey's house rather than his second stop---his old home--he would certainly feel safer on his old stomping ground than at BD's where Daddy lives just across the field and brother could walk in at any moment, right??[/quote]

BBM I'm with ya. I think they are looking around the Dunn home for "instruments of crime" as opposed to Hailey.

I'm all caught up and it's only 8 a.m. PST. After watching just one of the SA videos posted in the parking lot, a Baileys and coffee (or something stronger) is in order! And I don't even have a toothache. :innocent:

Well, there is a show-off in every crowd. Cannot believe you got caught up so early. Way to go!! I'm still not caught up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member