TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police said cell phone records indicated he had been in Colorado City between 6:35 a.m. and 6:56 a.m. On Friday he again asserted that he had gone straight to his mother's house that day.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/01/14/ap/national/main7246195.shtml
unbelievable!!!!
thud and all that!

the dude actually thinks if he has someone say he was there at his mom's it will refute a ping??? I see that coming next after Mom tried to get her computer back!!!!

did you see the link I posted to the 12 hour shift?

http://www.reporternews.com/news/20...---missing_girl_folo/?preventMobileRedirect=1

Billie Dunn, who was working a 12-hour hospital shift that day,

Maybe her shift started at 6:30AM then, since they were taking money from ATM before 7pm...

Good morning/afternoon everyone. I see this thread continues to fly. Is there anything pertinent to where to search that has come about over night?

Adkins said he "loves" Hailey and that his life has been "flipped upside down" since her disappearance.

"I struggle so hard just to make it through the day," he told the AP on Friday. "I can't begin to imagine what Hailey's family, especially her parents and brother are going through.

Interesting choice of words......

Yes, detached from Hailey's family... Detached from the real word....:banghead:

Maybe her shift started at 6:30AM then, since they were taking money from ATM before 7pm...

Then she was late for work......because she didn't leave the house until 6:20-6:30, and work is in Snyder. But she stated her hours as 7-7.

you are so right!
I am disabled due to work injury. I was a day shift RN when I got injured. Well I tried to work midnights and did it maybe 2 to 3 years but then it was too much. So then I did midnights pediatric in home care. I loved it and did it until my Dr said no more in 2003. I still renew my license and it hangs by my bed under my nursing picture. I always say I can't let it lapse. Even though the $60-80 is just being hung on my wall. I worked hard for it. It would really kill me to give it up. I was/am already depressed BIG time since my nursing careerer is over.

You are no doubt dedicated to your profession, and I applaud that! Nurses are highly respected now, unlike 100 years ago when they were not.
I commend you for being proud of your profession and keeping up that license! Most nurses I know are dedicated, it's a job that requires it to some degree. Some, however, just don't have that commitment, and you can tell when they are just "doing their jobs." It shows!

that is when she left the house that morning though...

12 hour shifts in the hospital are 7-7 .... for the last 18 years I have been doing them over and over and over again LOL

You know what my mom told me one time? She said this to me concerning my sister and I when I was telling her about one of the cases going on. I can't remember which one. It might have been the Zahra Baker case or one of the cases going on. Anyways she has said this more than once to my sister and I.

"I always said when you girls were younger if your dad and I got a divorce that there would be no other man."

In other words saying she'd never put us girls in that position of possibly being raped or murdered by someone she was with. My mom is young only 50. She had me when she was 25. Most cases end up like that where you got the moms boyfriend doing something. Just like this case.

My mother became a widow when I was 2 years old and my sister was 5 years old. She has never remarried (is now 82 years old). She always told us she would not take a chance some man would mistreat us but sometimes now I look back and think may have found a wonderful man and had a companion all these years she did not. I honestly feel guilty sometimes because she put us first but am thankful to her as well. Double-edged sword.

Good morning/afternoon everyone. I see this thread continues to fly. Is there anything pertinent to where to search that has come about over night?

It's my undertanding that lime can mask the smell from decomposition and throw off HRD dogs. Is that true?

Thank you so much for doing this, BeanE. I've skipped some to try to stay current, so my following questions to what I left up are in red and for my clarification, not debating or challenging you. :)

I'm determined to get all this straight in my head. Feedback, corrections, additions, comments, and drinks appreciated.

Hailey Dunn Timeline

Mon, Dec 27

09:38:00 AM: Shawn arrives in Big Spring, where his mother's home is. Shawn makes 11 phone calls.

Do you know if this was determined because use of his phone caused a ping at this time, or just his phone arriving in the area would automatically cause it to ping this tower?

02:40:00 PM: Shawn exits Big Spring.

First question asked again on this time.

05:45:00 PM: Shawn picks up Billie at work.

Do you know if this is the time she actually got off work, or is this the time he arrived to pick her up, and had to wait?

06:20:00 PM: Billie and Shawn make 2 ATM withdrawals in Snyder, $60 and $80. Billie later voluntarily tells LE that the money was buy illegal narcotics from someone in Scurry County for her and Shawn to use. Later still, Billie claims on national TV to have gotten the money to use for groceries and gas, and that she and Shawn were in Scurry County for only about 15 minutes.

(More observation than question) I'm assuming Snyder is in Scurry County, which is where Billie works and Shawn picked her up at 5:45 which adds up to 35 minutes, only 20 minutes difference, but also over twice as long as she claims being there.

Respectfully snipped all over the place by me.

Question.

At about 1 p.m. Dec. 28, Dunn asked her son to text Hailey’s friend to get a message to Hailey that it was time to come home. Hailey does not own a cell phone, Dunn said.

Has anything ever been said as to why Billie wanted Hailey to come home at that time? She was at work, it was Christmas vacation for Hailey, there was no pressing need for Hailey to come home.

Has any reason been given?

Who did SA say this to, about not having said what he was alleged to say about Hailey?

Never mind, I just read the article...now HE is saying the police lied in the affadavits...

I hope the interviews were taped :waitasec:

Well, there is a show-off in every crowd. Cannot believe you got caught up so early. Way to go!! I'm still not caught up.

Lol.. Nah, just stayed on way too late last night because BD's friend was posting very late pm PST for several days, up until last night. Wondered if she'd come on again and share's BD's perspective and her own take on things... Didn't see her though..

I was awake in bed last night after logging off, thinking about Terri Horman and Shawn Adkins. If both turn out to be guilty, that is pretty scary. Terri "seems" on the surface, before Kyron went missing, to be a normal, upper-middle class mom, while SA seems, on the surface, to be an immature man into some very freaky, scary things, who can become violent and/or abusive. He is much more in line of what we think of as someone who could do something like this, but if they both are guilty, then it makes even less sense...as though almost anyone could turn out to be someone who can do these horrible, inexplicable things...

just a little info on the 12 hour shift in hospitals: the reason they were started in the 90's was to increase the continuity of patient care... that way the same team of people (((including unit/ward clerks, aides, cleaning people, respiratory therapists, unit based pharms, etc etc))) in the patient care areas are with the patient for a longer period of time without switching and disrupting the care with a shift change every eight hours... this is to decrease errors and also provide, as I said, continuity of care...

Adkins said he "loves" Hailey and that his life has been "flipped upside down" since her disappearance.

"I struggle so hard just to make it through the day," he told the AP on Friday. "I can't begin to imagine what Hailey's family, especially her parents and brother are going through.

Interesting choice of words......

Oh yah, he struggles soooo hard - watching the searchers as he sits on the front porch staring at them. Giving the searchers "the creeps".

What's he doing to help bring Hailey home? A bit fat nothing!

MOO

Mel

I wonder if SA and BD ever role-played infamous murders? Like SA would pretend to be the killer and BD would pretend be his victim?

Thank you so much for doing this, BeanE. I've skipped some to try to stay current, so my following questions to what I left up are in red and for my clarification, not debating or challenging you. :)

You can challenge or debate me any time. :)

I was going by the cell phone records for your 1st 2 questions.

I don't know the answer to your third question.

On drive times, that's my next project, is to determine them and put them in the timeline. Just to make it more fun. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx