TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That year she spent with various people, anyone know why she didn't stay with Clint?

I don't know,I think the mother has custody,so I guess it would depend on who she stayed with.I know the woman in an article is a friend she lived with and Hailey stayed with her grandmother.

Ok I am confused b/c this is what you said earlier when this was 1st brought up:

I have learned that someone else saw Hailey Monday morning. Someone who has no reason to protect Billie or SA, and in fact doesn't even know them. This person saw Hailey more than once, and is sure that it was Hailey. LE is aware, has searched this person's house and interviewed them more than once.

Earlier you said that LE had searched this person's house and interviewed them more than once but now you are saying that LE has not verified it. :waitasec:

Yes, LE searched this person's house and interviewed them more than once. They have not released this information to either Billie or the media.

As many people have pointed out (and I am already aware) it could very well be a moot point anyway, since SA said he saw her at 3pm.

In the press conference they said there were other persons of interests and to name those people would not be fair to Hailey. I am not saying that means that one of those POI's is BD, but just saying what they said as to why they were not naming names at this point. It may also be because as CZ and many others have said, they are holding things close to the vest. I believe they also said they had more evidence then what was released in the search warrants too, so as in most cases, they are holding back info for reasons unknown to us at this time.

I agree 100% with that...

Also, they could have found something significant at the land fill search, with the report of the dogs hitting twice...and even tho, they are saying there was nothing found....NOT SAYING THEY DID FIND ANYTHING...but...its possible they could have and be keeping on the "down low"...

This in reference to you saying they keep evidence "close to the vest"...
They HAVE to....time will tell....starting at.. when arrest warrants are issued..

ETA...when the statement says...No remains were found...BUT there were hits from dogs///there sometimes evidence that is kept hush hush..and perhaps not remains...but other pieces of evidence...found..to relate in this case
I am always skeptical on these reports anyway....but one never knows what was found...if anything..
LE can't ALWAYS let facts be known... in an ongoing investigation...just my opinion..

again...my own 2 cents and opinions...

Honestly, I have no idea. I really hope that she ran away, and is holed up somewhere either blissfully unaware of her parent's anguish or scared to come home after raising such a ruckus.

I hope for Billie's sake that SA had nothing to do with Hailey's disappearance, but I am not stupid, nor do I have my head stuck in the sand, despite what many people here probably think. I agree that every single thing points to him.

I can not believe for one second that Billie knows ANYTHING AT ALL about what has happened to Hailey, or where she is now. I will continue to stand by her.

By God's grace, Hailey will be found safely. Until I know without a shadow of a doubt that she is no longer with us, I will continue to be as optimistic as possible that she will be home soon.

BBM

Since you believe Billie does not know anything.....why do you think she is out right lying to the public? If she truly wants the publics help, why would she lie to them continually? No matters whose side your on, if you are listening to Billie, you either think:

a) She's telling the truth and the police are totally mucking up this investigation and we should discredit everything they are saying and doing.

or

b) She lying through her teeth and the ONLY valid reason to lie would be b/c she either helped commit a crime or has direct knowledge of said crime after the fact.

How does either one of those choices help bring home Hailey?

czgtz - I do believe you love BD..
Please do me 1 favor.......prepare yourself...
you may not know the NEW BD..
why I say this, is because I once had a friend
since high school. She was anti drugs, etc.
I heard 'rumors', stuck up for her.........
REFUSED to believe things I heard, UNTIL
LE was at MY DOOR!
asking me things etc.
Turned out her SIL was a huge drug dealer,
she had money and drugs in her home,
son went to rehab and other arrested,
I was in such SHOCK.
She hated liars, yet she was lying to me.
She probably would still be saying everyone was wrong;
but her and the kids if I was to see her again.
The friend I knew for 30 years is not the person I know she is NOW.
Protect your heart, please!

Honestly, I have no idea. I really hope that she ran away, and is holed up somewhere either blissfully unaware of her parent's anguish or scared to come home after raising such a ruckus.

I hope for Billie's sake that SA had nothing to do with Hailey's disappearance, but I am not stupid, nor do I have my head stuck in the sand, despite what many people here probably think. I agree that every single thing points to him.

I can not believe for one second that Billie knows ANYTHING AT ALL about what has happened to Hailey, or where she is now. I will continue to stand by her.

By God's grace, Hailey will be found safely. Until I know without a shadow of a doubt that she is no longer with us, I will continue to be as optimistic as possible that she will be home soon.

I agree with you....I don't believe Billie has any idea what has happened to Hailey. And not everyone else thinks she is guilty either (as stated by another poster). She is talking, she is cooperating, she hasn't hired any lawyers and I have yet to see a picture of her dressed in some stupid mask weilding a knife. My impression, and again, just MY impresssion is that Shawn did all that "horror" crap elsewhere with his idiot cousin and friends. He is the only named suspect in this case and I think all of the evidence LE has so far does point to him as the only suspect.

Yes, LE searched this person's house and interviewed them more than once. They have not released this information to either Billie or the media.

As many people have pointed out (and I am already aware) it could very well be a moot point anyway, since SA said he saw her at 3pm.
I don't understand. This witness that saw Hailey - you said was an upstanding member of the community, business owner, etc. So, this person called LE and said "I saw her walking in front of my store". And LE then comes and searches this person's house? More than once? Why? I find that very very very odd.

Umm I have a bif favor to ask...I have been out all day and someone summarize as I am 2 threads behind? ANy changes anything new today?

Was so hopin for a found safe marker on this thread

Along with the articles that have been posted, reading the last few pages or so of the last thread will catch you up pretty quickly to what we are discussing now. CZ-BD's friend has been kind enough to answer many questions for us, starting on the few pages of last thread and continuing on to this one. :)

CZ,

Why do you think Billie told you there was no domestic dispute when the affidavit clearly states that there was?

TIA

These are some of the things that really trouble me. There is no way that SA admitted/confessed to domestic abuse UNLESS Billie had told LE that was what happened..that's just too ridiculous to even ponder. So we have those records and she still disputes them..Same as the drug purchases...Did Billie have to sign any statements I wonder in any of these instances she now denies?

I don't know,I think the mother has custody,so I guess it would depend on who she stayed with.I know the woman in an article is a friend she lived with and Hailey stayed with her grandmother.

Have Billie and Clint been to court to get a custody agreement?

Everyoneneedsavoice ..you are an ANGEL thank you for the update:yourock:

So even after reading the affidavits and seeing in black and white what is in them, you still believe 100% everything that BD is telling you. Even though it completely contradicts what's in those affidavits.....

I don't believe that LE out and out lies but they have been known to twist a few facts to get what they want. JMO

Okay can someone fill me in on this new sighting ..the date and where Or direct me to where I can find the info

I agree with you....I don't believe Billie has any idea what has happened to Hailey. And not everyone else thinks she is guilty either (as stated by another poster). She is talking, she is cooperating, she hasn't hired any lawyers and I have yet to see a picture of her dressed in some stupid mask weilding a knife. My impression, and again, just MY impresssion is that Shawn did all that "horror" crap elsewhere with his idiot cousin and friends. He is the only named suspect in this case and I think all of the evidence LE has so far does point to him as the only suspect.

bbm~

I have to disagree..I believe some of it could point to Billie as well. Either way, what we have seen is no where near what LE actually has, I can assure you. There not putting anything out there that they don't have to. We only know what we do because of search warrants..

I don't understand. This witness that saw Hailey - you said was an upstanding member of the community, business owner, etc. So, this person called LE and said "I saw her walking in front of my store". And LE then comes and searches this person's house? More than once? Why? I find that very very very odd.

IMO It defies all logic

I'd really like her to keep talking.
People that have nothing to hide, hide nothing.

True but sometimes a person just can't win. I think Billie is at that point now. No matter what she says, she is damned. When someone gets to that point it's wise to back off. JMO

You make a good point. If some upstanding member of the community said they saw Hailey between 10:30 and noon, why would their house be searched more than once? Why would their house be searched at all?

Is this upstanding member the mother/father of the child whom Hailey was allegedly seen with?

I don't believe that LE out and out lies but they have been known to twist a few facts to get what they want. JMO

LOL, I think sometimes they do lie when investigating and interrogating and afaik, that's legal as long as it's not entrapment. No Way are they going to lie in the affadavits for search warrants though. They wouldn't run the risk of getting evidence tossed at a later date..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop