TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm I have a bif favor to ask...I have been out all day and someone summarize as I am 2 threads behind? ANy changes anything new today?

Was so hopin for a found safe marker on this thread

Maybe this has been asked before...but where does Clint (Hailey's dad) work? Does his girlfriend work also? When I talked to Billie on Friday...she said Hailey was a daddy's girl for sure. My mind keeps coming back to an entry someone posted from Hailey's MySpace page about being mad at her dad and his girlfriend for getting pregnant. So in my mind, as much as Hailey might have blamed Shawn for being in the picture..she might not have been a big fan of Clint's girlfriend either?

Well considering she was staying alot of that year with various people and then CD and his gf moved 50 yards away from his own house,I'm sure there couldn't have been too big of a problem.But CD said she was at his house everyday and spent the night over there alot.

I understand everyone views her as a suspect but I want to know If LE has come out and named her a suspect. If they have the evidence against her, why not come on out and name her a suspect? They have released enough to make everyone suspect she is a suspect so why not come out and name her?

maybe because

she's still talking
it's keeping her away from SA for whatever reason
Clint, Shawn and Billie not speaking to each other, that's a positive thing IMO

OT: a young girl who went missing not far from me a couple weeks ago (Im in TN), has been located. News is she left with an 18 year old boy, and they traveled all the way to California. They were in some kind of teen shelter. The boy had placed a call to a friend, and LE were able to trace it. Thank you Lord for bringing one home safely. There is hope! Lets keep praying Hailey left, and will return safely.

to my knowledge and unless something has changed since i last checked BD is has not been officially named a suspect

I need her to be named a suspect before I jump on the bandwagon. I really wish that she would get an attorney and not talk to the media anymore. Because at this point whether she is guilty or not, people think she is guilty.

passion, I'm kinda leaning that way...falls under the heading "what were you thinking?" imo..

CZGTZ:

What do you think happened to Hailey?

Honestly, I have no idea. I really hope that she ran away, and is holed up somewhere either blissfully unaware of her parent's anguish or scared to come home after raising such a ruckus.

I hope for Billie's sake that SA had nothing to do with Hailey's disappearance, but I am not stupid, nor do I have my head stuck in the sand, despite what many people here probably think. I agree that every single thing points to him.

I can not believe for one second that Billie knows ANYTHING AT ALL about what has happened to Hailey, or where she is now. I will continue to stand by her.

By God's grace, Hailey will be found safely. Until I know without a shadow of a doubt that she is no longer with us, I will continue to be as optimistic as possible that she will be home soon.

Well considering she was staying alot of that year with various people and then CD and his gf moved 50 yards away from his own house,I'm sure there couldn't have been too big of a problem.But CD said she was at his house everyday and spent the night over there alot.
That year she spent with various people, anyone know why she didn't stay with Clint?

Of course I have read them.

So even after reading the affidavits and seeing in black and white what is in them, you still believe 100% everything that BD is telling you. Even though it completely contradicts what's in those affidavits.....

I need her to be named a suspect before I jump on the bandwagon. I really wish that she would get an attorney and not talk to the media anymore. Because at this point whether she is guilty or not, people think she is guilty.

I'd really like her to keep talking.
People that have nothing to hide, hide nothing.

Umm I have a bif favor to ask...I have been out all day and someone summarize as I am 2 threads behind? ANy changes anything new today?

Was so hopin for a found safe marker on this thread

I've been in and out myself...still no sign of Hailey. Here are the articles I've managed to archive from today...still working so I'm sure there are more out there...

Frustrations Mounting In Volunteer Searchers
Many volunteer searchers are frustrated with SA, live-in boyfriend to Hailey's mom, and primary suspect in the investigation. Volunteer Searchers added more bears and ribbons along the bridge in Dunn near where Adkins is staying. They said they want it to serve as a constant reminder of Hailey.
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331886

Day 19: Searchers Refuse to Give Up Hope to Find Hailey
Colorado City, TX - One day after learning SA has been named a suspect in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn, volunteers say they refuse to give up their search to bring the 13-year-old back to Colorado City alive.
On Friday, images of investigators sifting through trash at an Abilene landfill in connection with the investigation painted a grim picture. Law enforcement tells bigcountryhomepage.com cadaver dogs got two "hits" at Allied Waste Services. Though law enforcement wouldn't discuss what the "hits" were, it doesn't appear any remains were uncovered. Authorities now say the search at that specific landfill has ended.
SA, the boyfriend of Hailey's mother, has been holed up in home in the town of Dunn since failing a polygraph exam last week. He, along with other persons of interest in the case, is under 24-7 surveillance by law enforcement.
On Friday, Hailey's mother, BD, said she doesn't know if SA is involved in her daughter's disappearance. For the first time, she directly addressed her boyfriend.
"...if you have nothing to hide, I really wish you would talk to the investigators and would get this cleared up," she said.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331756

Search for Dunn Evidence at Abilene Landfill "Unsuccessful"
Authorities now confirm the search using cadaver dogs at an Abilene landfill Friday was unsuccessful.
Law enforcement combed through trash at Allied Waste Services after dogs got two "hits" in their continuing search for evidence in the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn. … many landfills near Colorado City have already been searched. Dean said searches of this nature are not uncommon in missing persons cases that may involve criminal activity.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331806

Volunteers Questioning Adkins, Colorado City Law Enforcement
Volunteers are demanding answers in the ongoing search for Hailey Dunn.
Those searching for Hailey said he watches them comb the woods every day from his home.
"He can watch all he wants, really. We're going to be out here regardless. He's not going to intimidate us," she added.
Other volunteers are unhappy with the way police handled the investigation from the start.
SA is currently under 24/7 police surveillance. He was instructed by his lawyer not to speak to the media.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331896

More National News Agencies Following Hailey Dunn Case
Now that the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn from Colorado City doesn't appear to be a runaway case, national news agencies are beginning to more closely watch the story.
According to Google News, there are more than 650 articles that mention Hailey Dunn's name.
On Friday, Hailey's story was featured on Fox News' "Studio B" program.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331766

Theories About Hailey Circulate in Colorado City
With seemingly constant updates and developments on the news and rumors and theories being posted 24-7 on the internet, the disappearance of Hailey Dunn dominates conversation in Colorado City these days.
"I think the boyfriend has something to do with it," said …..referring to SA, who law enforcement has named as a suspect in the girl's disappearance. Hailey's mother, BD says she doesn't know what to think about the new developments implicating her longtime boyfriend.
"I just don't know," … "I'm just very confused about it. That's why he's not here, because I don't know."

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331746

Dunn Search: What's a Cadaver Dog "Hit"?
Law enforcement sources tell bigcountryhomepage.com that "hits" can range from decomposing flesh to blood found on a bandage. In many cases, cadaver dogs are trained to alert on any type of human blood.
Typically, cadaver dogs work both on and off leash and are trained to detect the scent of decomposition that rises from the soil. According K-9 expert … it's essentially the same principle as when a dog knows where he last buried his bone. The dogs brought to Abilene to aid in the search were from the Texas Department of Criminal Justice.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331787

Hailey Dunn's father continues his mission
Man seeks missing girl in Midland area

COLORADO CITY — Holding fast to the hope that he'll find his "beautiful girl" alive, somewhere, CD spent the past week chasing leads from Snyder to Odessa and doing everything he can think of to find his missing daughter, Hailey Dunn.
Having read the affidavits pertaining to his daughter's case six times, CD said he can't rule out the possibility that something horrible has happened. However, he is trying to stay focused on the chance that she ran away from home.
"There are so many things in that can eat me up if I just think about it and look at it too long, and I've lost enough sleep over it," he said. "Of course it eats away at my mind but, you know, I'm just hoping something else comes about."

http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2011/jan/15/father-continues-his-mission/

I hope the media isn't falling into taking sides in the seperation of the parents,because this is about Hailey being missing and I hope we're getting the full picture in this case.

Here's the information someone was asking for earlier:

"PREVIOUS THREATS OF VIOLENCE

According to court documents, the home shared by Dunn, Adkins and Hailey, had been the location of a domestic dispute back in February 2010. The affidavit says Adkins allegedly threatened to kill Billie Jean Dunn and Hailey Dunn during the dispute. Adkins initially denied that statement, but went on to confirm that he did make those statements."

http://www.kwes.com/Global/story.asp?S=13830886

also:

In February 2010, the Colorado City police department responded to a domestic dispute at the home of Billie Jean Dunn. According to records, he threatened to kill Dunn and her daughter during the dispute.

Adkins first told investigators he never threatened Hailey, but later confirmed he did threaten the lives of the girl and her mother.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/hailey_dunn_arrest_affidavits_missing_teen/

<modsnip>This information contradicts what BD told you (there wasn't a domestic abuse and SA did not threaten BD or HD.) <modsnip>

When I lived in NY, the members of my housing co-op (including myself) were ripped off by a fellow owner. We though this guy was a successful business person who had gone to an ivy league college and had played hockey for the school. When we confronted him, he continued to maintain his lies even though we knew he was lying. We later found out that every thing he told us (and his wife) about his job, life, family, etc. were lies.

It's very hard to believe that a person you think you know really well may not be truthful with you. I have a difficult time believing that LE lied about so many things in their affidavits, but according to BD they have. IMHO, I am very sorry to say that I think that BD is either lying or not facing reality. And the more she does this, the more I feel that she is involved in her daughter's disappearance. It's either that, or she is on drugs, or SA is threatening her of something.

Please do not be offended. I am just trying to understand what is going on here.

CZ can you confirm Hailey lived elsewhere and what the reason for that was? If this has already been answered, please skip my question.

There lies the problem. In order for me to believe Billie, I would have to believe EVERYONE else is a liar....nah.

of course that includes LE..and not just about LD tests, but the drugs that were "admittedly" purchased among other things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop