TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe CZ said this witness saw Hailey walking in front of her store, just that this witness seen Hailey walking around during that time period. Please correct me if I'm wrong. MOO
Maybe you're right I got that from czgtz's post here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6016552&postcount=551"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #24[/ame]

But since this was the first I saw Hailey walking in front of a store .........

My bad - I see that czgtz has said she was talking about "walking with a child". But still, you call LE and said I saw Hailey with lil *advertiser censored* XXXXX and so LE comes and searches this person's house - more than once?

It ain't fittin', it ain't fittin', it just ain't fittin'.................

IIRC you said that you, yourself know this person and have spoken with them Did they offer any insight as to why LE searched their house - more than once?

LE searched the house only once. They interviewed and went back many times. No idea why, except to maybe prompt anything else from memory.

I don't understand it either.
All I can come up with is the single fact that now (if.true ) this is the last person that saw HD? :waitasec:
Which makes LE investigate that person more intensely ??? hmmmmm

Did ya'll see this? Police have not confirmed if they found any evidence of Hailey at the landfill or not...hmmmm. http://www.ktxs.com/news/26500349/detail.html
I read this morning on the Reporter News website that nothing was found. Sorry if this this a repeat, but thought I would mention it.

I thought the statement recently (by LE) that HD was in "hiding" was just to put some POI's at ease and encourage them to continue to cooperate with LE. JMO

What stands out to me is that BD failed the relevant questions in that polygraphs on the relevant questions in the participation of the disappearance of Hailey.

Each time that I think I am back on the fence about her, that piece in that affidavit stands out again to me.

Notice too that it said that she was found to be under the influence of narcotics when she went in to take her first poly. On NG she stated that SA and her went in that one Friday to take a poly but they couldn't do it because they had taken ativan the night before. But nowhere did it state when talking about SA's polygraphs in that affidavit that SA was under the influence of narcotics and could not take a poly. He walked out on two.

So, why did she lie about this part on NG? This is where I started to take my leap off the fence with her.

I hope they did search the house twice. I hope that the are looking at other possibilities , just as well as watching Shawn ,

I would hate to think this would be a case like Jaycee's case but would like it to be more like Jaycee's case or Natasha's case than Jessica lunford or Polly klass's.

Sometimes the unexpected does happen and it does appear there are other people who could be considered suspects in the case who are completely not the right suspect at all.

All I can come up with is the single fact that now (if.true ) this is the last person that saw HD? :waitasec:
Which makes LE investigate that person more intensely ??? hmmmmm

What I am wondering though (as some one else posted above) that if this person reported it in the beginning, the affidavits say there is no witnesses of HD walking that day. To me, that says the sighting isn't credible or confirmed or it wasn't reported until AFTER the affidavits came out. However, CZ said it was reported early. Hmmm.....

Why would SA lie to LE about something like this - say he threatened to kill someone if he didn't? Is that what you're saying? :waitasec:

I was pointing out LE did not report the death threat as a fact. They swore out a document that said Shawn told them he made the threats ,and that since the whole document itself is to prove to the judge that Shawn is a lair we might not want to put stock into anything he says.

I do not know it that was a lie. But the source of the information is Shawn.

That isn't LE calling BD a suspect that is the news channel IMO. I haven't heard LE say BD is a supect...yet.

That makes it confusing, doesn't it? :waitasec:
To be on the safe side I won't refer to BD as a suspect until LE says she's one.

I think SA probably used the word "party" in his interview. Maybe to him, people gathering with food and drink is always a party...

anyone have the list of articles Billie printed out..I just had a lightbulb moment

I was pointing out LE did not report the death threat as a fact. They swore out a document that said Shawn told them he made the threats ,and that since the whole document itself is to prove to the judge that Shawn is a lair we might not want to put stock into anything he says.

I do not know it that was a lie. But the source of the information is Shawn.

I think the actual source of the information is from the police report on the run they made in February. The police run for a "domestic dispute" is mentioned in the aff. I assumed they then questioned SA about the information they had from the report re: the threats (how else would LE know about them) and he first denied and then admitted. Imo.

I think SA probably used the word "party" in his interview. Maybe to him, people gathering with food and drink is always a party...
I think he did too - but I think he was being cocky and arrogant. It was probably around the time he (SA) was saying that Hailey is promiscous and doing drugs. So it probably went something like, "she's probably run away to party for NYE and since it ws NYE we went and had ourselves a party too." Then he realized he just put both his feet in his mouth and tried to backtrack or "downplay" that there was a NYE party. JMO

Quoting comedian Ron White from Texas "Other states are trying to abolish the death penalty... mine's putting in an express lane."

I love Ron White BTW

I was wondering though how is Texas about appeals? DOes it take 30+ years to go through all thier appeals and recieve thier sentence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member