TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
YEsireee !!

there are so many old farm home places that have old cisterns in them that are 20-50 feet deep ! There was a case a few years ago in a nearby town where a perp killed a husband, and they threw him down that cistern, and it was a while before he was found, can't remember if someone ratted or it was found by accident by land owner. IMO

She was practicing without a license.....why not pay the $ 50 or whatever renewal fee and get on with this....Doesnt make sense...

But what if you are required to pass renewal courses to be allowed to renew and you failed them....then you lose your license also. correct?

It looked like Billie didnt go to the hearing....

What if you have to take a drug test to get your license renewed, and .....?

Calling it a night. My wish for tomorrow is that Clint finds Hailey alive and well a town or two over. A girl can dream, right?...

If that's wishing for too much, an update from Sparky with some new developments.

I was just thinking...I went into town today, and did not see one flyer! I did send one over to be put up at the only convenience store in Grandfalls.......I will print more tonight and make certain there are some posted all over here!

But in the area it is common to see piles of mesquite trees that have been cleared from pastures. IMO

Yes, you are correct, have enough mesquite scrub to hide but my post was in reference to a question posed about a case that a body was hid in the trunk of a tree, for the most part, trees do not grow naturally to that size in this area of Texas.

What if you have to take a drug test to get your license renewed, and .....?
Was also wondering why her license had been suspended ! Was it non renewel, or just for got to renew them. If suspened, reason?????

Yes, you are correct, have enough mesquite scrub to hide but my post was in reference to a question posed about a case that a body was hid in the trunk of a tree, for the most part, trees do not grow naturally to that size in this area of Texas.
I stand corrected ! Certainly not big around in circumference ! JMO

They tried to get her in January, and the friend said she lived with her in Feb., right?

Db said off and on with her,and the last two weeks of school this last summer,maybe first couple of weeks of June,whenever school ends there.So this year has been not good for her.

Oh did she,I'll have to go read that again.I just remember she was pretty lost sounding and frightened.I just didn't hear her screaming or anything.I just felt she was being careful with BD,but at the same time feeling SA did something.

Just happened to have it pulled up...

<snipped>

JONES: That she was afraid of him walking around at night. She said that he`d go in the bathroom and he`d use Billie`s phone and talk to people and then come out and just stand by her door. She said he -- she was just afraid of him. At this time, she was only, like, 11.

GRACE: Did she tell you anything other than him standing by her bedroom door at night?

JONES: No. She said he never tried any advances toward her or anything and...

GRACE: Did you ask her?

JONES: Yes, ma`am. I asked her a lot if he ever tried anything to her. And I told her, I said, If he ever tries anything, you tell your mom and your dad. I said, Don`t -- I said, He can`t -- he`s not going to get away with it, Hailey, if he ever touches you in any way.

GRACE: And what would she say? When you would tell her that, what would she say?

JONES: She said that she would and everything. And the last couple of months, I hadn`t seen her very much because her dad moved over to Colorado City. And she usually spends the night, sometimes the weekend with me, and I hadn`t seen her that much. But she always called me, almost every day.

GRACE: Have you shared your theory with your son, Hailey`s father?

JONES: Yes, I have. I told him that she was afraid of him.

GRACE: What did he say?

JONES: I don`t remember what he said. I know he was concerned, but I don`t really remember what he said. There were times he would talk to Billie, they would get into an argument. So I guess they just quit talking to each
other.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

The iPod nano's can record, shoot video, take pictures, pick up am/fm radio, and play mp3's.

My question is when did she receive her new iTouch, because if you look at how she posted to FB you will notice that it started appearing as posting from an iPhone AFTER Thanksgiving so did she receive an early present?

TIA

Mel

Well she went from her ms to the fb.

Clarification please
was BD's nursing license suspended or revoked?

Db said off and on with her,and the last two weeks of school this last summer,maybe first couple of weeks of June,whenever school ends there.So this year has been not good for her.

Oh that's right! Feb. was when SA threatened to kill HD and BD..........my bad!

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/raw-video-mother-billie-jean-dunn-speaks-out-about/

Ok, if she has a land line, why would she leave her cell phone for the kids to use?

I have a cell phone and we have a land line too. I do not leave my cell phone with the kids when I go out. I want that on me in case the kids need to get a hold of me in an emergency.

I just feel it's kind of strange.

Also, as for the NYE party, why aren't these particular family members getting on the record to confirm her story?

I think she was saying she used the "cell phone" at home that morning...I know she doesn't make a clarification as to which "type", but IMO she's saying "cell phone" to set up a plausible scenario for the phone pings that were released in the documents.

If you notice, right before she says that she used the phone before she left, the reporter is asking her about the phone pings released in the documents.

I think that was an "off the cuff" response in an attempt to CYA! Also she goes on to state how she left the cell phone home for HD...just my :twocents::twocents:

I wondered if she was calling SA that morning to say, ok, I'm fixing to leave, the coast is clear.........

Clarification please
was BD's nursing license suspended or revoked?
Not sure that has ever been established ! Or at least I have not seen it, and I have been wondering that from the start. IMS

Revoked wasn't it , at the hearing she didn't show up at?

I wondered if she was calling SA that morning to say, ok, I'm fixing to leave, the coast is clear.........

Exactly or him calling her to make sure she was indeed leaving the house as planned. That is my thought.

eh, I'm taking my jaded self to bed. lol. Prayers that tomorrow will be the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne