TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
cz addressed that last night. She said they got the space opened up and LE said words to the effect that it didn't look like anybody had been under there in a long time. Said nothing was taken and they left.

Well the weather has been in favor of the evil doers ! If any exist! In warmer weather the truth could be wreaking to be found............... JMO

I agree. Lots of them with lots of roads running around them and not thick with mesquite trees. Actually, there are many areas that aren't all trees, and some that are. If SA did something, it was made to look as if Haylie were abducted while walking to someone's house, and it's logical to think that she might be found off some road a ways or by an oil well that has been shut down due to the economy resulting in job losses and less workers.
And would you think it was done in a fairly hurried manner, due to adrenaline and daylight appoaching............... JMO

Really, and she didn't check her account for a year? Cough, cough.

But she did say they had to check the account balance at the ATM so they'd know how much money was there on Dec. 27th. Two withdrawals, remember. :innocent: Obviously banking isn't her strength.

She didn't know how to check her account balance. She said that when she was broke and didn't know how much money she had she would take out some money AND THEN TAKE OUT SOME MORE. I remember reading that and thinking HUH?

---So she didn't know that her renewal check bounced. She never figured it out, and then never knew she had a Board Meeting to go to to try and fix it?

---And she didn't know that the 'incident' in February was a Domestic call and she never knew that SA threatened her and her kids life, even though the cops have on record that he admitted to it. ????

---And she never knew that her kid was worried about having SA in the home and was afraid?

---And she never realized that December 31st was actually New Years Eve even though there was family over and they had the TV on?

not directed at you Pondering just jumping off your post

How do you NOT know about an NSF check? C'mon, really? Your bank usually charges a hefty fee for bouncing a check. And she didn't know? I just have a hard time wrapping my brain around that.

not to mention..obviously she would get something in the mail from the bank..but wouldn't she get something from the Board of Nursing as well? Let me guess...something was going on with her mail service!.. :crazy: ..j/k..but I feel sure that's the kind of answer we would get based on what we have heard so far..

She didn't know how to check her account balance. She said that when she was broke and didn't know how much money she had she would take out some money AND THEN TAKE OUT SOME MORE. I remember reading that and thinking HUH?

---So she didn't know that her renewal check bounced. She never figured it out, and then never knew she had a Board Meeting to go to to try and fix it?

---And she didn't know that the 'incident' in February was a Domestic call and she never knew that SA threatened her and her kids life, even though the cops have on record that he admitted to it. ????

---And she never knew that her kid was worried about having SA in the home and was afraid?

---And she never realized that December 31st was actually New Years Eve even though there was family over and they had the TV on?
hmmmmm.....

But she's a nurse..responsible for others lives..Now that's something frightening to ponder..

did I read or here that a SO was visiting her friends MB that weekend? I have read and seen so much it is running together ! I would say the name but not sure if allowed by WS! Since I cannot be for sure there is a link to it ! IMO

In thinking about what BD did to let her license lapse, could she have failed to get the required credits of continuing education each year, but kept on working? I'd think in a small town it might be hard to get those, and if she didn't travel to Snyder or another town to participate in group classes, she might have eventually gotten into trouble. She doesn't seem to be too swift on keeping up with things.

And I hate to have tunnel vision and not explore all possibilities !

In thinking about what BD did to let her license lapse, could she have failed to get the required credits of continuing education each year, but kept on working? I'd think in a small town it might be hard to get those, and if she didn't travel to Snyder or another town to participate in group classes, she might have eventually gotten into trouble. She doesn't seem to be too swift on keeping up with things.

to any nurses that are here....do you have to physically take classes for your CE or can you do it online? and what are the costs?

Was she a nurse or some sort of secretarial assistant? I don't believe that she showed enough responsibility or education to be a nurse!!

Was she a nurse or some sort of secretarial assistant? I don't believe that she showed enough responsibility or education to be a nurse!!
I do beleive it was stated she was a LVN at one time. then was busted back to a CNA !Or that was my understanding !

Just checking in to see if there were any new developments over the weekend. Hopefully tomorrow will be the day to get some answers in this very confusing case. 'Nite all!!

She was an LPN, I believe. I could be totally wrong, but I was under the impression that she didn't have to DO anything other than send in her fee...and she did that in the form of a check which was returned for NSF...therefore her license was suspended...then she continued working which resulted in the hearing (or whatever it's called) where she failed to even show up resulting in the fines and her license being revoked . I have no link to that specifically..just what I have gathered from reading and from what she has said on NG...so take it with a grain of salt..

Having said that..since that is what I am hearing and understanding, that's why it's so puzzling to me that she would let that happen though...idk, just thinking out loud I guess..

She was an LPN, I believe. I could be totally wrong, but I was under the impression that she didn't have to DO anything other than send in her fee...and she did that in the form of a check which was returned for NSF...therefore her license was suspended...then she continued working which resulted in the hearing (or whatever it's called) where she failed to even show up resulting in the fines. I have no link to that specifically..just what I have gathered from reading and from what she has said on NG...so take it with a grain of salt..

Having said that..since that is what I am hearing and understanding, that's why it's so puzzling to me that she would let that happen though...idk, just thinking out loud I guess..

It's puzzling to me also. I would assume there would be a huge difference in a paycheck when you're a nurse compared to clerical. Just seems like something someone would follow up with and straighten out asap.

respectfully snipped from the last thread, OP Salem:

"Again CZ - I appreciate your heart and admire you for tenacity but I have to say that the affidavit clearly says that SA threatened the lives of BD & HD and that SA admitted that he had done so. At this point, knowing that LE will have a paper trail and that LE can not openly lie in a sworn affidavit, I have to go with what LE told the judge.

I know it can be embarrassing to admit to domestic violence in your home and there is a certain amount of shame associated with such disturbances, but I really question BD's response to YOU, her friend. A friend that is standing by her and doing everything she can to help. And, I'm sorry to say that if BD can tell you stories like this, I have to wonder what she is telling LE. This was a documented incident, not just some rumor that is floating around. Does BD not understand, that if you wanted to, you could, at a minimum, ask for the incident report on the 911 call? (At least in CA you can ask for any incident report from LE and they have to give it to you).

I'm going to leave this alone now. I am just amazed at BD's trying to sweep this under the rug.

Salem"

Again, I appreciate your honesty with me... however, I must continue this debate just a little bit more.

As far as the affidavits are concerned, I am not the only one who have noticed several things that I am just going to call 'off'....

First, is the fact that LE outright called Billie a liar, and told any MSM that would listen that they had NOT told her she had failed her poly. In the affidavit, it clearly states that: "Following the polygraph examination, DUNN was given an opportunity to explain her results of the polygraph examination and DUNN could not explain why she failed the polygraph examination."

The sentence before this, which is clear as mud to me, could be construed in one of two ways, IMO - either that Billie was told that SA failed, or the affidavit just simply contains errors: "On the second attempt to conduct a polygraph examination of DUNN, she did consent to the polygraph and the results of the examination was deception indicated, meaning that ATKINS failed the polygraph examination on the relevant questions of the participation in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn."

So, LE, in their own statement, have at the very least sworn that they told Billie she failed, and also either told her SA failed also, or just plain messed up and put ATKINS where they meant DUNN.

Then of course it the NYE 'party'. It was simply a gathering of Billie's family around her during a difficult time. But, the affidavit states that: "Information was also obtained that ATKINS and Billie DUNN hosted a New Years Eve party at their home after Hailey DUNN had been reported missing. ADKINS downplayed the 'party' stating they just had a few friends over to the house to have drinks on New Years Eve."

Where was the information obtained? Only by SA? I feel quite sure that LE must have interviewed the people who were with Billie that night.... I wonder if anyone else considered it a 'party'? Because we know that Billie did not.

Which brings me back around to the Feb. 2010 incident. I am fully aware that there is a log of all calls coming in, that includes at least the date, time, address, at least one party involved, and type of call. I am also quite sure that LE looked back as far as they were able to ascertain how many times they had been called to Billie's house. If there were no charges or report filed, then LE only has the small bit of info in the call log to go on.
So, it is very possible that all LE saw recently was "2/??/2010, 00:00?m, 1804 Chestnut, B.Dunn, domestic", or something to that effect. And, again, JMO, this is all LE has.

Now, in my mind (and JMO), LE questioned SA about this in their investigation of Hailey's disappearance. And he brought up (or admitted after being questioned more than once about this incident) that he threatened both Billie's and Hailey's lives. I think this for a couple of reasons - one being that this incident is wedged in between LE looking at SA's phone and then SA's defamation of Hailey's character. Also is the wording of this particular paragraph... it just could be interpreted more than one way. Another is because, as many people here have pointed out, he just seems to get a kick out of lying and misleading LE.

Then, there is the 'illegal narcotic' issue. After everything else in the affidavits, why would anyone believe this in particular. Personally, I find it hard to believe that anyone would admit to buying illegal narcotics from someone to LE just out of the blue. Yes, LE may have questioned Billie about the ATM withdrawals, but still, it's not like LE had any evidence or proof, or even an idea (that I would think) about that. I don't really believe that some random 'dealer' would have called the tip line to say 'Hey, I sold Hailey's mom drugs the day she went missing'. So, in my mind anyway, I am wondering why in the world would Billie say this? And if LE has already 'stretched the truth' in the affidavits, why not just go ahead and go all out?
Again, this is just debating, I am not calling LE liars.

Again Salem, I mean no disrespect at all..... in fact, I have come to appreciate your honesty and integrity, which is why I would like to continue this little back and forth. I am actually looking forward to your thoughts on this. I am not able to keep up with the threads very well anymore (as you can see since I am just now responding to your post where I am), so if you could shoot me a PM with the thread and post #, that would be great. :) Thanks.

It's puzzling to me also. I would assume there would be a huge difference in a paycheck when you're a nurse compared to clerical. Just seems like something someone would follow up with and straighten out asap.

Well, I thought that too...and have seen some reference here to her making the same amt of $..haven't seen any kind of proof of that just more like speculation as far as I know. I can't imagine that she would still be paid the same though. I figure that whether the check thing was a mistake or not..she is pretty dang lucky that either way she was able to hang on to her job at all imo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne