TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I found odd. After Billie speaks with her son and gets him to text MB's house for Hailey and Billie learns she never stayed there...My first thought would be SHAWN must have been mistaken and named the wrong girl. I would call him immediately and ask him again, ARE YOU SURE she said MB? I wonder if she did that?

I have had problems with this timeline all along. What exactly did happen between the time BD found out HD was not at MB and the time she reported to the police. Something in there is just not right..I call it "the momma gut feeling"

I hope I don't lose any friends from this post...IMO only

Families of the missing are not coach on how to acted in media they are never warn ahead time that their whole life will be exposed.

Kyron Horman families was exception to most cases.( Tony Young being Kyron stepfather and LE) Kyron families was told to be ready for your whole life to be exposed) Kyron's mother is good in front the camera. Unfortunately BD is not!

Yes, BD lied and I really think she had no idea what was about to be put out in the media. I think she lied about the money and drugs and also how she really did not keep track of her children. She was embarrass
plain and simple IMO.

I also see her being bash for being with a younger guy.
Well god help me if something happen in my family because... I am also married to a younger guy that we will be celebrating 14 years ann. next month. I meant him in my 30s and he was in his 20s.
When NG ask BD about the age different. My heart broke for BD you could see the embarrassment she felt. Which really was unfair of NG and had nothing to do with finding Hailey.

The age difference isn't really a big deal. The problem is that Billie was SHACKING UP with her younger guy, a guy with seriously disturbing "hobbies", and she has two teenagers living in that house. She has been putting her children in harm's way for a while.

Then there is the fact that Billie can't seem to give a straight answer on many issues. She's still undecided if she'll take her back.....

There's much more wrong with their situation than Billie being with a younger man.

I don't think anyone would be pointing fingers at you because your HUSBAND is a few years younger.

I agree, that she was taken out of her home. However, there have been numerous children taken from their homes without a peep: Elizabeth Smart,
and Jessica Lundsford come to mind. A weapon aimed or held on someone, adult or child, would allow someone to get them out without a sound. I think, (IMHO), that she was taken out after SA left work. Quietly, wothout a struggle. What he did were after that ... is the big question. Does he have her held captive [/B]somewhere? It IS a possibility.

bolded by me.....Yes...it is possible.....sadly that has happened before in other cases...

Prayers for H...

I think your right on Fran, I will go a step further and say she didn't even check on HD. That to me has been a fabricated statement and fits in with her statements "of I'm a good mom". I have many questions as to why she would say that.

I agree about the "a.m. bed check" possibly being fabricated.. My main reason for this is that this important detail{and it would be labeled as a very important detail as it would technically be the last time that Billie "saw" her daughter}was absent for several days into Hailey's "disappearance"..

This detail was "added in" at some point after-the-fact of the "disappearance" as well as the entire investigation picking up more media attn.. Of course it would only be speculation by anyone as to why its thought that this detail/last sighting of Hailey by her mom was added in some pt. after-the-fact.. That said my amateur speculation is that possibly during the course of the many, long houred interviews with various LE that when detailing her account of that days events that possibly one or more officials gave Billie an indication that her having NOT gone in Hailey's room and checked on her that morning before work was perceived as a "bad" or "negative" thing.. Therefor as with several other issues when Billie was speaking in the media she adds or gives a bit of a different{or "better", "more positive"}account of the events that day{i.e. adding in the detail that she DID CHECK IN ON HAILEY BEFORE WORK THAT DAY}than what LE has "on record" that she told during the course of their multiple interviews..

I hope I'm making my idea/opinions atleast somewhat clear and/or understandable:)

I agree, that she was taken out of her home. However, there have been numerous children taken from their homes without a peep: Elizabeth Smart,
and Jessica Lundsford come to mind. A weapon aimed or held on someone, adult or child, would allow someone to get them out without a sound. I think, (IMHO), that she was taken out after SA left work. Quietly, wothout a struggle. What he did were after that ... is the big question. Does he have her held captive somewhere? It IS a possibility.
I have been thinking the samething ......that he is holding her some where! I'm thinking SA & his sick friends have possibly taken HD somewhere, AND was returning to the location to do whatever there sick minds lead them to do! So sad.....as a mom I can not even type the thought that have ran through my head! :(

Has anybody asked Billie is SA jumped out of bed Tues morning and left at the usually time?

I just remember thinking when this first happened and everyone was puzzled over bd leaving her cell for the kid's. Oh wow sounds like us, but then it came out about spending 140.00 on drug's but you dont even have a land line. Geeeez I just dont get it. jmo

The age difference isn't really a big deal. The problem is that Billie was SHACKING UP with her younger guy, a guy with seriously disturbing "hobbies", and she has two teenagers living in that house. She has been putting her children in harm's way for a while.

Then there is the fact that Billie can't seem to give a straight answer on many issues.

There's much more wrong with their situation than Billie being with a younger man.

I don't think anyone would be pointing fingers at you because your HUSBAND is a few years younger.

I agree. To me it's the lifestyle she has, then you add on the younger boyfriend that screams of problems, then inviting him into her home, to live no less while she still has children living there.
JMO

Thanks for the list of when H posted to her FB; almost always on weekends, so she either stayed someplace with internet, or they do have it at home? Very few posts during the week. Yet I thought we heard her dad does not have it either?

Her Grandma has internet.

I have a feeling that Hailey's only chance of still being alive is if SA is somehow innocent...

These are just my thoughts on your questions you ask...

How does he get her out without waking BD.???...IMO...he left for work that morning before her didn't he???....didn't B leave for work AFTER he did???

How does he lessen the risk of getting caught??
IMO...he drugged H the night before...She would appear still sleeping if B looked in on her...before she left for work...
IMO..to drug H...would lessen his risk...getting in and out of the house with her....and her drugged...no resistance from her...

Does he drug B also???.....I don't know...

What is his motive???.....I am not sure....why he wanted her....

You have all good points for his interest in her.....I also think he was interested in her...IMO..she did not give him the time of day....She was afraid of him...probably for good reasons..

Only time will tell...but thanks for commenting on my post...

Thanks for trying to follow my questions.
I guess I feel that SA wants to recreate and role play his horror films. So much of what we have been able to find online about SA shows his involvement to an extreme in the horror films. The pics too of the groups in their horror flick garb-just extreme for anyone imo. I just think he would more than likely drug BD first to guarantee he can get the time he needs to do what he needs to with H. He probably knows BD's routine and could easily give her a double or triple dose of sleeping pills. Buys him more time with H. Did he call BD that am to wake her up for work or does she have her own alarm? Did he leave the home much earlier and hide H somewhere, stop in at work and then leave work to finish up with his plans??
I need to look at the timeline again.
Thanks for the thoughtful discussion.

Mel[/QUOTE]

Has anybody asked Billie is SA jumped out of bed Tues morning and left at the usually time?

That is a question I would love to see the answer to!

And a favor to all of you, I am going to bed, must be up in a few hours to go to work at midnight, and I won't be home until noonish tomorrow, will you please be a little calm in the posting so it is easy for me to catch up? lol thank you very much, and good night, sweet dreams to Hailey, wherever she may be. Hailey~ You are in my prayers :seeya:

That is a question I would love to see the answer to!

And a favor to all of you, I am going to bed, must be up in a few hours to go to work at midnight, and I won't be home until noonish tomorrow, will you please be a little calm in the posting so it is easy for me to catch up? lol thank you very much, and good night, sweet dreams to Hailey, wherever she may be. Hailey~ You are in my prayers :seeya:[/QUOTE]
I have wondered this same question.....beings he didn't tell her he was jobless till I think Wednesday! Not positive......but I do believe it was Wednesday! So what was he doing in the mornings????????????

IMO he seems to try to hold back excitement in that interview.He's trying not to blink but I see a sick excitement in his eyes,like he's trying hard not to smile and is thrilled being interviewed.JMO.
As for Billie I completely give her the benefit of doubt.As of now I don't believe she's involved at all and I don't see anything she said as a lie just some misunderstandings and I am actually impressed by how she's dealing with this horrific situation.I can see the pain eating her up inside even though she's trying to keep it together and keep the focus on Hailey.JMO

I agree with you about BD. About SA, I can't get past his posts on the MM site.....

Appears to me that BD had three teens living with her. Age is just a number. Behind the scenes, her boyfriend appears to act like a seriously disturbed adolescent.

I guess I must be a terrible mom because my 16 yearold dosnt have a cell phone nor does my 17 year old son. Since we lost one of our babies and I had to leave my job then my hubby got laid off, we only have 1 prepaid phone and a land line. Yes all their friends have phones and ipods but we just cant afford that. We share 1 prepaid phone.

Honey, you're not a bad mom at all. Kids have too much these days anyway. All they really need is to be loved, fed, and taught right from wrong.

I guess I must be a terrible mom because my 16 yearold dosnt have a cell phone nor does my 17 year old son. Since we lost one of our babies and I had to leave my job then my hubby got laid off, we only have 1 prepaid phone and a land line. Yes all their friends have phones and ipods but we just cant afford that. We share 1 prepaid phone.

I am so sorry for your loss. I know how hard that is. God Bless you and your family.

Your family circumstances is a bit different from SA and BD however. You and your husband are out of work currently.

They are both employed full time and they have money to spend on custom made leather death masks and drugs. So I don't give them a pass on not giving their teen daughter, who has freedom to roam the streets, a cell phone for her own safety.

Thanks for the list of when H posted to her FB; almost always on weekends, so she either stayed someplace with internet, or they do have it at home? Very few posts during the week. Yet I thought we heard her dad does not have it either?

I read on Topix (FWIW), that Hailey and her friends would stand in front of the hotel that scent dogs trailed to, in order to get a wireless signal. In the raw interview with Billie that I posted a link to, she tells the reporters they did not have a computer in their home.

I just remember thinking when this first happened and everyone was puzzled over bd leaving her cell for the kid's. Oh wow sounds like us, but then it came out about spending 140.00 on drug's but you dont even have a land line. Geeeez I just dont get it. jmo

I learned many years ago that value systems are different especially in some cultures and many times in those that live paycheck to paycheck. Many times families dont have beds for their children to sleep on yet they have all the latest electronic games and gagets in their houses. It is about if you have money you spend the money and worry about tomorrow when it comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28