TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO....H did not die in her bed.....

The LE took her sheets....and after a person dies, body fluids(sorry) are expelled...

I am no dr./medical person/by any means...but...if H had died in her bed, and her sheets showed evidence of that...IMO.......the LE would come back for the mattress and conduct an exam for signs for blood, weapons....an INTENSE search/examination...including the premises....

IMO.....I believe H was drugged...the night before....and the perp came back and just took her right out...quick. easy, quiet....no struggle...

Yep,they would have found something in the house or shed and she could possibly have been drugged.

That was freaky for me to watch. SA was very controlled. He imoo purposely slowed his breathing, his swallowing, his head movement and he did not blink for most of the interview.

I may be way off base but imoo he's guilty as heck.

He was stoned, I think. That is the flat affect of drugs. I've seen it many times.

Although BD used drugs, I do not believe she is a drug addict. I worked in a medical setting for a number of years and know that if she were using drugs heavily, her coworkers would have spotted it. Since she has worked at the same place for 7 years, I believe she must be a reliable employee. Especially if they knew she did not have a license, her coworkers would have watched her closely. Also from knowing a number of nurses who lost their licenses because of drug use, I think if she were a serious drug user she would have soon gotten into trouble with the temptation to steal drugs or forge perscriptions. For these reasons, I think her drug use is recreational.

I hope I don't lose any friends from this post...IMO only

Families of the missing are not coach on how to acted in media they are never warn ahead time that their whole life will be exposed.

Kyron Horman families was exception to most cases.( Tony Young being Kyron stepfather and LE) Kyron families was told to be ready for your whole life to be exposed) Kyron's mother is good in front the camera. Unfortunately BD is not!

Yes, BD lied and I really think she had no idea what was about to be put out in the media. I think she lied about the money and drugs and also how she really did not keep track of her children. She was embarrass
plain and simple IMO.

I also see her being bash for being with a younger guy.
Well god help me if something happen in my family because... I am also married to a younger guy that we will be celebrating 14 years ann. next month. I meant him in my 30s and he was in his 20s.
When NG ask BD about the age different. My heart broke for BD you could see the embarrassment she felt. Which really was unfair of NG and had nothing to do with finding Hailey.

I also feel BD reads here and I hope that she just be honest because everything go to come out anyway.

JMO

:back::back::back::back::back:

The LE took her sheets....and after a person dies, body fluids(sorry) are expelled...

I am no dr./medical person/by any means...but...if H had died in her bed, and her sheets showed evidence of that...IMO.......the LE would come back for the mattress and conduct an exam for signs for blood, weapons....an INTENSE search/examination...including the premises....

IMO.....I believe H was drugged...the night before....and the perp came back and just took her right out...quick. easy, quiet....no struggle...

Reasons I believe that...(at this time)she was drugged..

. nothing of her missing
. no sign of a struggle(that we know of)
. no phone call from H before leaving the house

Reasons I believe the perp did not wake her and tell her to come with him..it was an emergency..
. H would have taken her hoody
. H would have probably made a phone call
. witnesses may have seen her with him in a vehicle...

IMO...the perp did NOT want H to be seen with him...leaving in a vehicle..(witnesses)

IMO...he drugged her...the night before...to make it quick and easy the next day for him to remove her...

IMO...it would be easier to remove a victim from a bed...drugged...than to wake one and insist/force/commotion/screaming....attention...from an awake one who is fearful of you.

If someone was going to remove a teenager out of a bed and make them go with you somewhere, how could that deed be done in a very short time..with NO resistance from her....????.....this is how I see it done.....(for now)

all in my own opinion and my 2 cents...

How does SA get her out without waking BD? Assuming she isnt involved? How does he lessen the risk of getting caught? Does he drug BD also? What is SA motive?
I do think from the Jan. 3 & 4 interviews that he showed very unusual interest in H. He has been lusting her for awhile now imo. I think BD would be too jelous to admit and do anything about it even if she felt it in her mother gut. Her actions seem to do anything to keep SA happy and engaged in her. Is he playing the mother against the daughter perhaps.

Hope I am making my ideas clear.

So after the first appearence on HG, I knew CD was high, and when I showed DH, he said they all were to him. And he is 8 years clean, but can still spot a user in crowd;) So my point here is, right now, we need to figure out where Hailey is, I really do not care of why her parents didn't keep closer tabs on her, nor what their drug of choice was/is. I understand drug use is very important, espescially figuring out who was in and out of that house, and how said drug use affected them, but drugs of any kind affect people differently.

My story, I'll try to make this quick, I have battled addiction my entire life, started smoking when I was 10, and it wasnt ciggarrets.... (well those too) I was a "daily" for 7 years, made it through high school, and college, on the presidents honor roll, and still smoked daily. As soon as I came clean of that, I was introduced to pills, after a painful kidney infection. I then became a pill popper. Vicodin, or percocet where my drugs of choice, plain oxy's never did it for me. SO when I was a ":smoker" if I had to go a few days til payday without any, I was bothered, but not desperate. With pills, OMG, it was bad. I would take 10-14 10 mg vics a day ( at $5 a pill!!!!) And I was always in a little pain, but could function just fine, now if I ran out of money, or my suppliers where out, I would have withdraws bad...... Like really bad, I sold off all of my grandmas heirlooms to get a fix for 3 days. My biggest withdraw sypmtoms were back pain and grumpiness, also I would cry at the drop of a hat. I ended up in the ER on day 7, to learn I had a logical reason for my back pain, degenerative discs in the lower back, and 4 hernieated discs in my neck/upper back area. I think actually having a painful condition, contributed to my bad withdraw, but my point is, it is an extreme addiction, I have seen heroin users fair better than I did in recovery, and be way less violent or emotional in their withdraw symptoms.

I think if there was any drug induced rage, it was because of withdraws, not from having too many drugs, but that is JMO. And to spend $140 in one night on drugs, well thats 28 vicodin, (or less depending on prices) and thats 2-4 days worth for 2 people IMO.

So after all of that rambling, I think the drugs that are possibly used by these family members are not mind altering to the point of doing something horrendous as murder. I think there has to be evil within to do something like that, and I think there are a few people in the mix of things that have that in them, but I really think drugs have nothing to do with what happened. I believe it was possible without any illegal extra curricular activites. And all of that is assuming the players we have heard about had a hand in this, who knows, we may be surprised to learn all of the sightings are true, and she just ran off, or was harmed y a stranger, anything is possible in my book still.

I didn't watch the videos on the BigCountryHomepage but I read the story. One thing that stuck out at me was SA saying "I would never do anything with that little girl." It kinda creeped me out because that is almost word for word what Misty Croslin said about HaLeigh Cummings. Anyone else notice this?

How does SA get her out without waking BD? Assuming she isnt involved? How does he lessen the risk of getting caught? Does he drug BD also? What is SA motive?
I do think from the Jan. 3 & 4 interviews that he showed very unusual interest in H. He has been lusting her for awhile now imo. I think BD would be too jelous to admit and do anything about it even if she felt it in her mother gut. Her actions seem to do anything to keep SA happy and engaged in her. Is he playing the mother against the daughter perhaps.

Hope I am making my ideas clear.

These are just my thoughts on your questions you ask...

How does he get her out without waking BD.???...IMO...he left for work that morning before her didn't he???....didn't B leave for work AFTER he did???

How does he lessen the risk of getting caught??
IMO...he drugged H the night before...She would appear still sleeping if B looked in on her...before she left for work...
IMO..to drug H...would lessen his risk...getting in and out of the house with her....and her drugged...no resistance from her...

Does he drug B also???.....I don't know...

What is his motive???.....I am not sure....why he wanted her....

You have all good points for his interest in her.....I also think he was interested in her...IMO..she did not give him the time of day....She was afraid of him...probably for good reasons..

Only time will tell...but thanks for commenting on my post...

So after the first appearence on HG, I knew CD was high, and when I showed DH, he said they all were to him. And he is 8 years clean, but can still spot a user in crowd;) So my point here is, right now, we need to figure out where Hailey is, I really do not care of why her parents didn't keep closer tabs on her, nor what their drug of choice was/is. I understand drug use is very important, espescially figuring out who was in and out of that house, and how said drug use affected them, but drugs of any kind affect people differently.

My story, I'll try to make this quick, I have battled addiction my entire life, started smoking when I was 10, and it wasnt ciggarrets.... (well those too) I was a "daily" for 7 years, made it through high school, and college, on the presidents honor roll, and still smoked daily. As soon as I came clean of that, I was introduced to pills, after a painful kidney infection. I then became a pill popper. Vicodin, or percocet where my drugs of choice, plain oxy's never did it for me. SO when I was a ":smoker" if I had to go a few days til payday without any, I was bothered, but not desperate. With pills, OMG, it was bad. I would take 10-14 10 mg vics a day ( at $5 a pill!!!!) And I was always in a little pain, but could function just fine, now if I ran out of money, or my suppliers where out, I would have withdraws bad...... Like really bad, I sold off all of my grandmas heirlooms to get a fix for 3 days. My biggest withdraw sypmtoms were back pain and grumpiness, also I would cry at the drop of a hat. I ended up in the ER on day 7, to learn I had a logical reason for my back pain, degenerative discs in the lower back, and 4 hernieated discs in my neck/upper back area. I think actually having a painful condition, contributed to my bad withdraw, but my point is, it is an extreme addiction, I have seen heroin users fair better than I did in recovery, and be way less violent or emotional in their withdraw symptoms.

I think if there was any drug induced rage, it was because of withdraws, not from having too many drugs, but that is JMO. And to spend $140 in one night on drugs, well thats 28 vicodin, (or less depending on prices) and thats 2-4 days worth for 2 people IMO.

So after all of that rambling, I think the drugs that are possibly used by these family members are not mind altering to the point of doing something horrendous as murder. I think there has to be evil within to do something like that, and I think there are a few people in the mix of things that have that in them, but I really think drugs have nothing to do with what happened. I believe it was possible without any illegal extra curricular activites. And all of that is assuming the players we have heard about had a hand in this, who knows, we may be surprised to learn all of the sightings are true, and she just ran off, or was harmed y a stranger, anything is possible in my book still.

Thank you for sharing your story - that's very helpful in trying to understand what may could be going on in the house. What happens if you add alcohol into the mix (we know SA is a beer drinker). Doesn't mixing pills and booze completely change the picture? I just wonder if he took 1 too many pills, mixed it with some beers, and did something to Hailey? No excuse, but he may not even know what he did (blackout). Curious as to your thoughts on this.

JMOpinion of course.

Mel

sorry this is wayyy off topic, I'm not good with change sometimes, where the heck is your Dolphins Logo?
:floorlaugh:

I am a born, bred, die-hard phins fan. But.......................well.........................its kinda over for them. My DH is the same for the Steelers (plus he works structural steel) - so since my team's out and his is still in I changed it for him.

Sorry mods for the O/T - I was really wondering if someone would ask.

Have you listened to this guy before, passionflower? He said SA/BD bought drugs after Hailey went missing (huh?), and now they're going on about the 'party'...I'm more inclined to believe her family was there with her & there wasn't a 'party'.

What I'm getting at, is what's your opinion of this Mr. Hyatt, if you have one?

JMO but I don't think much... as the man is going to take the time to decipher everything BD has said but didn't take the time to get her name correct. So how can one believe his accuracy?

Have you listened to this guy before, passionflower? He said SA/BD bought drugs after Hailey went missing (huh?), and now they're going on about the 'party'...I'm more inclined to believe her family was there with her & there wasn't a 'party'.

What I'm getting at, is what's your opinion of this Mr. Hyatt, if you have one?

I have never listened to Hyatt before.
I always listen to our own Levi Page.
I noticed that also.
I do think Hailey was 'gone' the same day as the drugs bought.
I do not know how much drugs and gas? you can buy for $140.
BBL got company!

What grade was Hailey in - 7th or 8th?

The ipod - was it lost or hawked?? (pawned). I just wonder about that. I know it's not easy supporting 2 kids, but Billie had 2 incomes if you include SA's - though we don't know what he did with his money - whether he contributed or was a minus in that situation.

Billie - there are a lot of us single moms out there - we do what we have to do. But please, if you are lying or covering up because of whatever reason - stop. Sure - it had nothing to do with Hailey, but people get hung up on that and can't see past that sometimes. Be honest - and look at what's in front of you. I was conned....and I am very bright, never thought it would happen to me. But it did and I had my head stuck in the sand. Don't be ashamed. Let's bring Hailey home.

IMHO, and I could be way off base because I haven't followed this case as closely as all of you, but..............I think she was already dead or gone when Billy left for work. She just THOUGHT she saw her in bed or she was there, but perhaps not alive.

When the b/f got to work and hadn't heard from Billy, he knew he had the day to dispose of Hailey. He left work and shut his phone off just when he got to town. Then he was UNKNOWN LOCATION for a couple of hours.

IMHO, she's probably between her mom's house and SA's mom's house.....or somewhere that could have been gone to and back within the allotted time.

JMHO
fran

I think your right on Fran, I will go a step further and say she didn't even check on HD. That to me has been a fabricated statement and fits in with her statements "of I'm a good mom". I have many questions as to why she would say that.

Reasons I believe that...(at this time)she was drugged..

. nothing of her missing
. no sign of a struggle(that we know of)
. no phone call from H before leaving the house

Reasons I believe the perp did not wake her and tell her to come with him..it was an emergency..
. H would have taken her hoody
. H would have probably made a phone call
. witnesses may have seen her with him in a vehicle...

IMO...the perp did NOT want H to be seen with him...leaving in a vehicle..(witnesses)

IMO...he drugged her...the night before...to make it quick and easy the next day for him to remove her...

IMO...it would be easier to remove a victim from a bed...drugged...than to wake one and insist/force/commotion/screaming....attention...from an awake one who is fearful of you.

If someone was going to remove a teenager out of a bed and make them go with you somewhere, how could that deed be done in a very short time..with NO resistance from her....????.....this is how I see it done.....(for now)

all in my own opinion and my 2 cents...

I have wondered if he carried her out (drugged or otherwise), how would he do so in broad daylight without being seen. Then I saw some pictures of the home on Chestnut, and noticed that it has a covered carport in back. It made me gasp a little! JMO

tfrohning

High Five on the marriage celebration.I see alot of what you're saying in what's happened since Hailey has disappeared,but it's the before and seeing those videos,I don't understand.I would never let any of that around my children.So,for her to say she could have him back,blows my mind and makes me feel she knew it all before and yet this bunch and everything associated was around those kids. I feel it was only a matter of time something was going to happen. He's not thier father,he didn't have to be in thier lives.I feel so sorry for Hailey that her childhood has been so screwed up until this happened.And for DD,now it's a million times worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx